Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

A problem I thought off:

Go down 
+16
hiloser12221
Last_Jedi_Standing
Laibach
Dux Tell31
Shiva
Beaner
blockman42
Danice123
Keon
Pat Best
GLaDOS
fr0stbyte124
hyperlite
The Schmetterling
ectrimble20
edvardbetsever
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Keon wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Futurecraft will not have WMDs. It would melt PCs.

That's only if you do them in detail! If you just have a thing that melts the server and turns everything into lava, you can do that.

Let me rephrase this then.

Futurecraft will not have WMDs.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:44 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Keon wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Futurecraft will not have WMDs. It would melt PCs.

That's only if you do them in detail! If you just have a thing that melts the server and turns everything into lava, you can do that.

Let me rephrase this then.

Futurecraft will not have WMDs.

That's better! I agree.
Back to top Go down
hiloser12221

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:17 pm

well will there be bombs with big explosions? or will we be limited to tnt as our only explosion...
Back to top Go down
tonyri
tonyri

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:28 pm

I also have an idea. I call it the "Break the Game" machine. You take a really long tube, put a MAC with a large projectile in one end, and at the the other end put another MAC facing the opposite direction. Then, you power each to full and fire at the same time. They should impact each other. Depending on how expensive of a server you have, this should either blue screen the server, or corrupt the map and crash every client that tries to load the damaged chunk. Seem legit?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:36 am

tonyri wrote:
I also have an idea. I call it the "Break the Game" machine. You take a really long tube, put a MAC with a large projectile in one end, and at the the other end put another MAC facing the opposite direction. Then, you power each to full and fire at the same time. They should impact each other. Depending on how expensive of a server you have, this should either blue screen the server, or corrupt the map and crash every client that tries to load the damaged chunk. Seem legit?

LHC IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

Sure, why not?
Back to top Go down
Beaner
Beaner

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:24 am

[quote="Last_Jedi_Standing"]
SilentFall wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Mutant, zombie kitties.

Evil flying zombie kitties

With the cooldown, I meant something like a timer of when you could shoot again. A week or so, usually.
But that's scrapped, since we don't have nice lasers anymore.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:49 am

[quote="SilentFall"]
SilentFall wrote:
Mutant, zombie kitties.

Evil flying zombie kitties

Raging, murderous, piratical tentacled kitties.
Even the Death Star only took about half an hour to recharge after a full-strength shot.
Unfortunately, it does look like we won't be able to destroy planets. I'll have to settle for turning them into lifeless, radioactive deserts. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Last_Jedi_Standing on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:24 pm

tonyri wrote:

And make the projectiles out of tnt!
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
tonyri
tonyri

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Danice123 wrote:
tonyri wrote:

And make the projectiles out of tnt!
:0
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:38 pm

So... This means my Nyan Cat Nuke isn't being implemented?
I blame Atlas and P-Body.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 pm

daman200 wrote:

But thermonuclear troll faces are.
Back to top Go down
Beaner
Beaner

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:22 am

Keon wrote:
daman200 wrote:

Just imagine being able to build a nuke that, instead of a shroom cloud, would be a troll face!

Next up pony bombs.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:46 am

SilentFall wrote:
Keon wrote:
daman200 wrote:

Just imagine being able to build a nuke that, instead of a shroom cloud, would be a troll face!

Next up pony bombs.

No, kitten reactors, remember? Anyway, treadmills should be a power supply.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:01 pm

SilentFall wrote:
Keon wrote:
daman200 wrote:

Next up pony bombs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=wndnyZGLTxM
Back to top Go down
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV
Buggy1997123

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Actually, maybe it would be a good idea to make sure the game knows what to do if a planet is empty. If planets are finite(and they will be) then you just know that someone will try to see what happens when you remove every block, and succeed.
Back to top Go down
tonyri
tonyri

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:59 pm

SilentFall wrote:
Keon wrote:
daman200 wrote:

Next up pony bombs.
A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Friend10
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:05 pm

They should die if they remove too many blocks. There wouldn't be enough gravitational pull on the atmosphere to keep it in place, thus removing oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Buggy1997123 wrote:
Actually, maybe it would be a good idea to make sure the game knows what to do if a planet is empty. If planets are finite(and they will be) then you just know that someone will try to see what happens when you remove every block, and succeed.

Bedrock.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Keon wrote:
Buggy1997123 wrote:

Bedrock.

I think they're getting rid of the bedrock layer
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Keon wrote:
Buggy1997123 wrote:

Bedrock.

That is more complex than necessary. Just have it there at 10 kilometers. We don't need mining to china.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Herobrine (PS: It's Keon) wrote:
Keon wrote:
Buggy1997123 wrote:

Bedrock.

That is more complex than necessary. Just have it there at 10 kilometers. We don't need mining to china.

OR DO WE????backslash????!?1!/!?11?!?!?1?!?one?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Keon wrote:
Buggy1997123 wrote:

Bedrock.

S@u@$B%^M^i"Lt ^t&"O:" :"m>Y? <>M)#I^$n#%d #C*O/*N.t+"%rO$#l, P#^u@N#y# H@%^uM$A^n^

No we don't.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Dr.Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:
Buggy1997123 wrote:

Bedrock.

S@u@$B%^M^i"Lt ^t&"O:" :"m>Y? <>M)#I^$n#%d #C*O/*N.t+"%rO$#l, P#^u@N#y# H@%^uM$A^n^

No we don't.

oh man when I saw your name I thought:

OH S### ITS MACKEROTH

luckily its not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:37 pm

I know. Very Happy

Mackaroth Does Not Approve. Shame On You.

I can't do it well.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:38 pm

If you do that, I don't think that Mackeroth will be happy, KEON.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A problem I thought off:   A problem I thought off: - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A problem I thought off:
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next