Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Diplomatic Thread

Go down 
+28
Son of Wolves
Brz99
The Schmetterling
Fabricator-General Norse
Commander Kobialka
Chapter Master Addeptis
Rainbow Dash
Chris4197
Admiral Rekiin
Luna
Shiva
blockman42
Soul of Jack
Dux Tell31
Pat Best
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
Captain stufuzzycat
hyperlite
ACH0225
Avenger_7
Caramell
Tiel+
Joel
Delta
Hierarch Fenway
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:13 am

Dux Tell31 wrote:
arsln100 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
As a Norwegian, I can assure you that the Norse mythology and language have nothing to do with Latin.

Ok. It was like midnight when I wrote that.

Anyway the Hermóðr is nearing finish. we are just finishing the interior. It should be a few more hours at minimum. Then we can begin planning our cap ship, the Mjölnir. It also appears that no one is accepting our peace offers. then we shall dispatch our Hermóðr class warfrigates on patrol as soon as they are finished. The following factions are under trade embargo as from order by Lieutenant General Arslan: NeoRome, Tellrim, Iv Industries, Terran Trade Confederation, Shivan Aerospace Corporation, Rouge Trader Alliance, Voxel Co., and Taln Sovereignty.

Thank you for choosing ICE Corps. And remember here at ICE we fight with a heart of courage and the strength of a thousand men!

I'm shocked! Is their any faction you didn't embargo?

Exion corporation and Tecnotronic Industries.
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:27 am

The Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom places an embargo upon ICE corp, following the embargo upon our allies, the Taln.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:41 am

arsln100 wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
Its on the edge of the Perlia system, at 2h 21m 59.32s, +99° 45′ 87.3, as of last measurement. It may have drifted some distance away.

OOC: erm the coords 2h 21m 59.32s, +99° 45′ 87.3" are impossible. the coordinate system only goes up to 23h 59m 59.99, +89° 59' 59.99"

use [url=wikisky.org]WIKISKY[/url] for reference.

BIC

What kind of coordinate system are you using?!?

Oh, I'm not good with coordinates, I prefer maps. I just copied your format and added random numbers.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 pm

NeoRome embargo's ICE due to it's embargos on it and it's allies. Blockade is in place.

Lazuli Shipyard has set a new empire record for fastest fleet construction, completing over 50 Cruisers in the space of a week.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:09 pm

PRIVATE MESSAGE, Prime Minister TheScattmann to Fenway

==TRANSMISSION==
;;le

Fen,

Found some weird tablet near your black hole. Details a superweapon of some sort within a planet inside the event horizon. Thinking you might want, for the obvoius reasons and the other ones, too.

Plus, you're the only one who can get in there. If you want, I can send you a scan of the tablet. Written in Lantean.

Best,
-Scattmann

::End Le::
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:12 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
The Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom places an embargo upon ICE Corps, following the embargo upon our allies, the Taln.

OOC:
Corps as in the military grouping of troops not corp as in a corporation.
BIC
Oops we forgot the owly peeps.

arsln100 wrote:
Its on the edge of the Perlia system, at 2h 21m 59.32s, +99° 45′ 87.3, as of last measurement. It may have drifted some distance away.

OOC: erm the coords 2h 21m 59.32s, +99° 45′ 87.3" are impossible. the coordinate system only goes up to 23h 59m 59.99, +89° 59' 59.99"

use [url=wikisky.org]WIKISKY[/url] for reference.

BIC

What kind of coordinate system are you using?!?

Oh, I'm not good with coordinates, I prefer maps. I just copied your format and added random numbers.
OOC:
It's quite alright I probably should have provided information on the coordinate system I was using.

BIC

Any non allied vessels found in ICE space will be terminated, excluding diplomatic vessels which should be broadcasting on frequency
1811 MHz. If you wish to lift the embargo please send a diplomatic vessel using the aforementioned frequency.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:23 pm

arsln100 wrote:

Any non allied vessels found in ICE space will be terminated, excluding diplomatic vessels which should be broadcasting on frequency
1811 MHz. If you wish to lift the embargo please send a diplomatic vessel using the aforementioned frequency.

You didn't place a embargo on us so can we go into your space without being fired upon?

-Jack Root O.S.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:26 pm

TELLrim has placed an embargo and sanctions agents all IEC groups and holdings, in response of the attempted isolation of the economy's of TELLrim and its non-existent allies.

----------------------------------
TELLrim Diplomaticum Core
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Jack Root wrote:
arsln100 wrote:

You didn't place a embargo on us so can we go into your space without being fired upon?

-Jack Root O.S.

Well your neutral... would you like to be an ally to ICE Corps? we have muffins! and cupcakes. and pie. and pi. By order of Lieutenant General Arslan we hereby place a trade embargo on Strigofome Industries, Last_Jedi_Standing Industries, and Astria Amerus Shipyards.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Elements of Taln's 1st and 3rd Armadas are converging on ICE space to initiate...aggressive negotiations. The fleet's composition is projected to be equivalent of one cruiser battlegroup(3) and two supporting frigate divisions(5 each).
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:25 pm

arsln100 wrote:
Jack Root wrote:
arsln100 wrote:

-Jack Root O.S.

Well your neutral... would you like to be an ally to ICE Corps? we have muffins! and cupcakes. and pie. and pi. By order of Lieutenant General Arslan we hereby place a trade embargo on Strigofome Industries, Last_Jedi_Standing Industries, and Astria Amerus Shipyards.
Ha. You think LJSI would trade with you?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Tiel wrote:
Elements of Taln's 1st and 3rd Armadas are converging on ICE space to initiate...aggressive negotiations. The fleet's composition is projected to be equivalent of one cruiser battlegroup(3) and two supporting frigate divisions(5 each).

STATE OF EMERGENCY EMERGENCY

WARNING ALL VESSELS PREP WEAPONS, MAX OVERCLOCK! RED ALERT. *alarm starts in background* SECOND REGIMENT OF Hermóðr CLASS WARFRIGATES FIRE ON ANY VESSEL IN ICE SPACE LEAVE NO SURVIVORS! PREP MY SHUTTLE FOR PHASE LOOP EVACUATION! KILL THOSE *******S! CONTACT TECHNOTRONIC INDUSTRIES AND AND ALERT THEM OF THE SITUATION! YOU WILL REGRET THIS TALN. By order of Lieutenant General Arslan: war has been declared on Taln Sovereignty, and it's allies.

05-032 Medicant Bias wrote:
arsln100 wrote:
Jack Root wrote:
arsln100 wrote:

-Jack Root O.S.

Ha. You think LJSI would trade with you?

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:48 pm

arsln100 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

WARNING ALL VESSELS PREP WEAPONS, MAX OVERCLOCK! RED ALERT. *alarm starts in background* SECOND REGIMENT OF Hermóðr CLASS WARFRIGATES FIRE ON ANY VESSEL IN ICE SPACE LEAVE NO SURVIVORS! PREP MY SHUTTLE FOR PHASE LOOP EVACUATION! KILL THOSE *******S! CONTACT TECHNOTRONIC INDUSTRIES AND AND ALERT THEM OF THE SITUATION! YOU WILL REGRET THIS TALN. By order of Lieutenant General Arslan: war has been declared on Taln Sovereignty, and it's allies.

TELLrim requests the ICE define the "Taln Sovereignty's allies".

Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Dux Tell31 wrote:
arsln100 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

TELLrim requests the ICE define the "Taln Sovereignty's allies".

Those who hath an alliance with Taln Sovereignty.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm oh-so-terrified of your massive force of one ship. But this is not my concern anymore, it's Admiral Kylas's. We do not recognize your authority as the head of a sovereign nation to declare war on us, any fire on Taln craft will be considered an act of war, should it occur, retribution from our fleets will be swift and concise.

OOC

Is anyone else confused about who's allied with whom?
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Tiel wrote:

The TELLrim Diplomaticum Core sympathises with you on this.

Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Tiel wrote:
I'm oh-so-terrified of your massive force of one ship. But this is not my concern anymore, it's Admiral Kylas's. We do not recognize your authority as the head of a sovereign nation to declare war on us, any fire on Taln craft will be considered an act of war, should it occur, retribution from our fleets will be swift and concise.

OOC

Dose thee thinketh we only hath one vessel? If so thy are sorely mistaken. Thine Admiral wilt be very surprised.

OOC:

We are.

E:
I really should stop referring to my self as we.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:34 pm

By decree of the Strigiforme council, the following fleets will be sent to ICE space to aid our Taln allies.

Fleets 4, 7, 13, 24, and 32.

Each fleet is comprised of 5 frigates, 3 cruisers, and one destroyer.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
By decree of the Strigiforme council, the following fleets will be sent to ICE space to aid our Taln allies.

Fleets 4, 7, 13, 24, and 32.

Each fleet is comprised of 5 frigates, 3 cruisers, and one destroyer.

Thy can hath an enjoyable time being destroyed.

OOC:

how the **** is war going to work? mod decision? random or us yelling at each other?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:42 pm

As an unofficial ally of Taln, we declare war on ICE. We demand the emperor to stand down from his position and surrender his systems.

Private Message, Hierarch Fenway to TheScattmann
[Incoming Transmission... Decryption of data complete. Intitilizing playback...]

Quite an interesting find. How the planet exists within the black hole, and how we haven't detected it, is anyone's guess. Whoever put it there must have technology far surpassing even the Strigiforme, who are generally accepted as the most technologically advanced. I have decided to classify this level Psi. Since data transmission can be easily compromised, send a ship over the NeoRome, coordinates 22 H 34 M 11 S, 76.1* 30.09* 11.34*. We will discuss the matter there.

Hierarch Fenway of the NeoRoman Dominion.

[Message Ended. As specified by sender, this message will self-delete in 5 seconds]

[Message Deleted]

OOC: For war, you think of what happens and a mod will decide if each side is being overpowered, unfair, ect ect. We will correct as necessary.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:44 pm

I think I'll watch the battle in one of my fighters.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Fenway wrote:
As an unofficial ally of Taln, we declare war on ICE. We demand the emperor to stand down from his position and surrender his systems.

Private Message, Hierarch Fenway to TheScattmann
[Incoming Transmission... Decryption of data complete. Intitilizing playback...]

Quite an interesting find. How the planet exists within the black hole, and how we haven't detected it, is anyone's guess. Whoever put it there must have technology far surpassing even the Strigiforme, who are generally accepted as the most technologically advanced. I have decided to classify this level Psi. Since data transmission can be easily compromised, send a ship over the NeoRome, coordinates 22 H 34 M 11 S, 76.1* 30.09* 11.34*. We will discuss the matter there.

Hierarch Fenway of the NeoRoman Dominion.

[Message Ended. As specified by sender, this message will self-delete in 5 seconds]

[Message Deleted]

OOC: For war, you think of what happens and a mod will decide if each side is being overpowered, unfair, ect ect. We will correct as necessary.

OOC: Ahh

BIC

We hath no need to fear thee. Thou wilt fall. We shalt not surrender. AND WE ART NOT AN EMPEROR! By order of Lieutenant General Arslan: An extermanatus order has been issued on the following factions: NeoRome, Taln Sovereignty, and Strigofome Industries.

Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:07 pm

What you're speaking in is an unholy combination of old english and latin.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Tiel wrote:
What you're speaking in is an unholy combination of old english and latin.

we hath no ****s to give about it.

OOC has your ships even began their attack?

Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:18 pm

To my knowledge they're holding position outside ICE space waiting for reinforcements, so as to dissuade any ships from attacking when they do penetrate the Laertes Belt on a route to your capitol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Thread   Diplomatic Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Thread
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next