Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!

Go down 
+12
Avenger_7
Last_Jedi_Standing
The Schmetterling
torrentialAberration
Keon
Eliuser12
Caramell
ACH0225
Joel
Tiel+
hyperlite
Commander Error
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:32 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
Warmaster Tsavong Lah wrote:
LJSI territory consists mainly of a series of fortress worlds in the Deep Core. The density of stars and changing gravity wells in the area makes it very difficult to access, keeping LJSI fairly separate from most of the galaxy. Ships entering LJSI space are forced to follow a few known safe routes through the Core.

How does one pass through a supermassive black hole safely?
You don't have to. You go around them. We use them for waste disposal. It should be noted that we consider enemy ships waste.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:38 pm

In an attempt to mostly remove ourselves from everyone else, Exion Industries mostly stays on the galactic edge. This however, makes us highly susceptible to attacks from forces outside this galaxy. I bet no one can GUESS where Hegii is. Well, I'll actually tell you. It's engines died long ago and we cannot repair or even replace them, it was on it's way to the galaxy next, but then it received a critical engine failure and was nearly lost in the void between this and the next galaxy. Hegii was one of 5 exploratory city-ships, the other four experienced similar critical failures and were lost. Let's see.. Lantia, long range comm. exploded and the experimental reactor imploded, creating a mini black hole. Orian, shields failed and everyone suffocated. Terruria, consumed by a wormhole and all contact was lost. Gefry, dialed Orian's mini jumpgate which sucked all the air and most of the bridge crew through it. Everyone else on Gefry eventually suffocated, one corpse landing on the self-destruct controls, destroying Gefry and Orian. Hegii experienced the least damage, engines stopped function and the tower housing communications was impacted by a shard of either Gefry or Orian, the shields made way to cut off the tower stopping the ship's atmosphere from venting through the tower's remains.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
In an attempt to mostly remove ourselves from everyone else, Exion Industries mostly stays on the galactic edge. This however, makes us highly susceptible to attacks from forces outside this galaxy.
DO-RO'IK VONG PRATTE!
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:51 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

@ACH-So you're attempting an FTL jump with a gaping hole in your ship, and a smaller hole right through the middle? Uhm, you would die in transit. Take a bit to repair first Razz

None of the torpedoes ever hit the ship, one got close, but the energy shield and ultra heavy armour took it easily. All torpedoes and gunfire were either shot by point defense or taken by the heavy shielding and 7 meters of titanium.

The torpedoes didn't do the damage, it was the accelerator and the point-blank missile barrage, which wouldn't leave enough time for point defense and, due to its concentration, would leave a gaping hole in the ship regardless of your armor.

PS- 7 meters of titanium isn't as much as you think. Mainly what adding extra armor does is protects from boarding while making high-velocity kinetic weaponry do slightly more damage (as more of the energy is absorbed by the ship).

Edit: Tiel, you got my faction wrong. Look up the TRU in the Interdimensional Politics thread.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 pm

I realized dragon gods are dumb. I can't go butting in on your story and saying it was all going to THE GREAT COSMIC PLAN. Instead, I will be playing a small group of technocratic rebels from FE, who were cast away for their genetic experimentation and other scientific experiments which were deemed harmful. They were largely ignored and assumed dead. But now, regrouped and ready for battle, they sieze their chance and launch their ships from the rim to the center, ready to blow the other worlds to oblivion.

Traits:

Post singularity: They are cyborg, hard to kill, faster, don't get sick, etc
Psions: You know, they read minds and kill you.
Weapons mostly beams, lasers, plasma, and gravetic drives.

And with that, we start.

The High Cylord Keol was ready to strike. His fleet, equipped with gravetic wormhole drives, could be at the first target in two minutes realtime. All he had to do was give the order.

"Fleet AI, come in!"

The annoyingly calm female voice drifted through the radio, "Orders?"

"Execute jump. Let the reclaiming begin."

The Cylord felt his organs jolt as a crack in space opened up around him. It grew wider, and soon it dwarfed the whole fleet. Within it spun all of creation, multiverses upon multiverses expanding throughout the whole entire infinite depth, like a bottomless ocean, perfectly black and perfectly white at the same time.As the ship started to pass through into the void, he felt a jolt of fear run down his spine. It annoyed him, so he send a few nanobots to quiet it. The front of the ship vanished, a void with not just no light, but no concept of light, no way for the world to exist frothed infront of him. And then it was on him. The strange feeling of having one part of your body not existing, indeed never had existed, never having the potential to exist, was so foreign to most people that quite a few people went completely insane during jumps. The wall passed, and the light that was his mind was forever extinguished. At least, so it appeared. Forty fourbillion light years away, another crack opened up, spilling the light of all creation over a dead star system. The next thing it spilled was an entire fleet of sleek vessels, and on the flagship was the Cylord. It appeared he was the same, and indeed -- he felt the same. Whether he was the same was a matter for theoretical physicists, philosophers, and psychologists. The best of these disciplines had gathered, debated, studied, and tested for many years, and eventually they came to the conclusion that a jumper was simultaniously destroyed from the universe and placed in another multiverse, which also traded their jumper in their place. Because many multiverses were about the same, a John Smith jumping had a almost certain chance that in a multiverse, there was also a John Smith who was on the same vessel and they traded spots. This scared many starship travelers, and the researchers were all given a mansion if they agreed to say they were incorrect, and that it was the same person, and shut up about it. This seemed to work, and nobody worried. And so it was that from another universe Cylord Keol popped into being at the helm of a vessel in orbit around a dead planet, ordered the ships to engage the enemy, and began his war.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Ash walked to the front of the bridge, preparing to contact the main base. On the ship's monitors was the Yttrium gate, and ship scanners were analyzing the entire machinery, construct, and power levels necessary to allow it to function. Ash glanced at the analyzing control panel- 47% of the scanning was complete, and steadily climbing.

"Commander, how is the Graiv Field holding up?"

Duran, slightly startled, looked up and over to Ash. "Graiv field is perfectly functioning, sir. We thought they had detected us earlier, but they had seen another ship. Their Radar hasn't echoed us and their DRADIS has seen nothing."

Ash sat down in his chair overlooking the holo-screen. "Excellent. And their Beauty of Anhilliation?"

"Warped out of the system, headed toward Exiom space."

Ash smiled. "Things are working as planned. Make sure the EM wave equalizers are fully powered. We don't want a repeat of last time."

Duran bowed. "I also recieved a report from the B.S. Hriad. They found Lord Tiel and are holding at a safe distance."

"Tell them to activate their Graiv Field and EM Equalizers and move in. Monitor him, and if things go awry, bring his ship within the Graiv field. They will understand."

"Right away, Ash." Duran walked to the secondary comm bay and began transmitting data to the B.S. Hriad. Ash watched for a while, then activated the Holo-Screen in front of him and contacted the homeworld, NeoRome. He bowed when the Hierarch Draven appeared.

"Heil, Draven."

"Heil, Ash. How is the progress on the Yttrium Portal Scan?" Ash glanced at at the data screen- 63%.

"Sixty-Three Percent and climbing, sir."

"Excellent. Have you traced their point of origin?"

"Yes. They live in the Far Reaches, too far for large fleets. Our best bet is the Yttrium Portal." Draven sighed.

"This mission is of utmost importance! We must not let them ravage the already war-torn sector!"

"I understand, sir. At their rate, will we be able to make our own?" Draven looked to his left.

"I believe we may. However, once the scan is complete and the data sent, sieze the portal. You have permission to use the Harmonic Cannon if necessary." Ash bowed.

"Alright sir. Goodbye."

"I look forward to the results. Bye." The Holo-Screen faded. Ash thought for a moment, then typed a command into the console. He read the data feed: "Harmonic Cannon in standby, currently hiding in asteroid field." Ash typed in another command. "Activate Terra-Class Graiv fields, begin charge sequence. Deactivate Graiv field and fire on Strigiforme fleet when order is given, do not damage Yttrium Portal. Correct?" Ash pressed a key. "Command authorized, awaiting signal. Charging will complete in 30 standard minutes." Glad, Ash leaned back in his chair.

All according to plan.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:00 am

"Captain, we've detected a transmission of some sort!" Exclaimed the Ensign of Detection of the radar ship Kotos.
"How faint is it?" Asked the Captain, "Where is it transmitting from?"
"It appears to be coming from an area in the asteroid belt, very faint and heavily encrypted. It's being sent out of system." Answered the Ensign.
"Contact the Gyges. Ask them to check it out. Tell them to lay mines and an FTL disruptor." Said the captain.
"Yes, captain." Said the ensign.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:14 am

Sorry about the image on the previous page of Sector Beta. It appears to have been screwed up by servimg and no other host supports 5mb+ files >_>

Fenway, the Yittrium portal hasn't even been conceived yet, never mind constructed! ACH's ships, to my knowledge, are engaging the fringe group known as Exion at the moment, they've yet to engage the core factions. And to be honest, this is kinda flawed...each faction is going to declare the kicked the others arse in every engagement irrevocably. I think we should appoint a person who isn't writing to determine the result of every battle, or roll an internet dice or something.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:53 am

Lord Tiel wrote:
Sorry about the image on the previous page of Sector Beta. It appears to have been screwed up by servimg and no other host supports 5mb+ files >_>

Fenway, the Yittrium portal hasn't even been conceived yet, never mind constructed! ACH's ships, to my knowledge, are engaging the fringe group known as Exion at the moment, they've yet to engage the core factions. And to be honest, this is kinda flawed...each faction is going to declare the kicked the others arse in every engagement irrevocably. I think we should appoint a person who isn't writing to determine the result of every battle, or roll an internet dice or something.

Nah, I know when to lose my battles.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:47 am

Somwhere in the Alpha-sector, the small fleet of three pirate vessels are drifting around in space.
The crew on the ships, however, are not pirates, but the former crew of a Technotronic diplomatic ship.
The ship was blown up to get rid of some pirates, one being the most feared in the galaxy. So after blowing up the ship, the crew captured the vessels and are now trying to find a civilised planet with a population that won't blow them to pieces because of the pirate ships.

Captain Miles was in the bridge of the head vessel, when his assistant came rushing in.
"Captain, the radar has discovered a civilised planet only four lightyears away! Shall we go into hyperspace?"
The captain thought for a few secounds, then he said: "What is the name of the planet?"
"Macana, Sir."

The captain suddenly brightened up. "Go there at once! It's my home planet, and we will be more than welcome!"
"Your home planet? But I thought you were a maronian, wich would make more sense if you came from the planet Maroni."
"The maronians origined from Maroni, most of us moved to the planet Macana hundreds of years ago."
"But are you sure they will welcome pirate ships?"
"No one would ever be able to harm anything on Macana, so all kinds of ships are welcome."
"Macana it is then" said the assistant. Then he ordered: "Enter hyperspace!"
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:49 am

Lord Tiel wrote:

Yes it has, a very low power one. To quote ACHO...

"This station had a low power interstellar Yttrium gate, capable of bending the laws of physics enough to allow a ship to travel vast distances without the energy and armour requirement for ultralight travel,"

And, as an experienced RPer, I know that winning all the time is unnacceptable.

Anyway, to business!

"Ash, we have a slight problem!" Ash looked over to Duran from the data screen, which showed 83% and climbing. "What is it this time Duran?"

"They appear to have detected the Harmonic Cannon. A ship is moving in. We haven't gotten much data on it, but it's packing high-explosives." At the words high explosives, Ash smashed the keyboard with his fist, and glared at Duran. "How is that possible? Graiv fields are the most..." Duran interrupted.

"The Graiv field is still functioning sir." At this, Ash relaxed.

"Then they won't find it. Unless they blow apart the asteroid field, which is a huge waste of resources."

"What if they do?" Ash sighed.

"Tell the ship to eliminate the ship's communications and engines and bring it into the Graiv field. After that, Order 29."

"Yes sir." Duran left. Ash sat back in the chair and watched the scanning progress.

91% Complete.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
Triple post.

Essentially my concept is as follows:

In the beginning, chapter one, the Commonwealth sends Error after Lord Tiel (NOT WARLORD) but don't fill him in on all the details after finding evidence implicating him as the culprit of the UF breaking up. I'd like to re-assert here that Lord Tiel is not part of Taln, he is leading a splinter group...anyhow, Error and him pretty much play a cat-and-mouse game around the galaxy while the rest of it preps for war. Commonwealth believes Taln is linked to Lord Tiel's plot as they made no effort to catch him (Hint: They planted the evidence the Commonwealth found regarding him as they pretty much hate me too but can't spare the resources killing me) So they start making advances on Sovereignty space, which Taln doesn't take to kindly and goes crying to LJS about it, who tells them to suck it up and not do anything aggressive.

So at this point the Commonwealth and Taln are pretty pissed at each other for obvious reasons, Taln wondering why the hell the Comms are attacking them, and the Comms using the claims that they caused the UF fracture as an alibi for outright attacking them due to run of the mill xenophobia. What we have here is a conflict, that if initiated, could launch the galaxy into all-out war, as each of the former UF members stockpile weaponry and ships along their borders, bracing themselves for an attack from their neighbors. Eventually, after some drawing out of the story, this does happen, with Flotillas from each faction meeting in no-man's space off the star E-347. Everyone's weapons start charging and it looks pretty bad. The commonwealth needs everyone they can get there, or so they think, so they recall Commander Error just as he's about to nab Lord Tiel.

Error's pretty pissed but follows the orders. When he comes out of FTLspeed, he sees a battleground. But not the one he expected, as massive Striggiforme ships make mincemeat of the feuding faction's ships. Everyone's pretty shocked about the whole ordeal and retreat, each believing it a secret weapon released by the others. Striigiforme starts claiming the entire sector to use its resources in order to construct a Yittrium portal that will allow a larger force of ships to come in and fully exploit the region. Scout ships from each faction return to the scene of battle and see the hugeass ellipsoid portal almost done, but detect the other ships checking it out too. Curious, the Technotronics scout starts a comm channel with the Commonwealth craft, who starts one with the LJS scout, who starts one with the Tactical Proficiency scout, who starts one with the Taln scout, etc. So they're all on one channel.

After the initial insults one can expect from species on the brink of making war, they realize these truly are aliens and come aboard the Techno craft to discuss readouts. Each scout captain promises to trick their factions into meeting one another, which they do, and surprisingly form a loose alliance to combat this new enemy, impressively including Lord Tiel's forces (No one is aware of the part he played in the original UF). The massive Combined Fleet warps to screw up the Striigiform's ships and portal. Unsurprisngly, a great deal of vessels and crew are lost, but ACH0225 is suitably impressed with their efforts, as they managed to deal a ton of damage on his force, destroying or otherwise damaging near 60% of his ships. So he quickly negotiates a cease fire so as to assess the true power of these factions, and retreats to a far off solar system.

Meanwhile, a new rendition of the UF is drafted up, and as it turns out Taln decides to pardon Lord Tiel for his actions, as the sole piece of evidence was on a computer console on a cloaked Commonwealth ship that was destroyed in battle, all hands lost. He is also offered a spot on the UF council, which is led by a little-known senator from the Empire named Mackeroth. On the way there he encounters Error in a deserted hallway (I'm sure you'll enjoy righting this, Error.) and kills him. Taln doesn't vouch for error and since he has no evidence on his own, Error is charged with the murder of a high ranking official and put under arrest.

And that's the end of Arc 1. Arc 2 will probably consist of Mackeroth being overbearing and Error becoming disillusioned with the Commonwealth and the UF and starts on a quest for answers.

Mostly correct. Comms are attacking Taln 'cuz Taln are both a) ignoring Lord Tiel and b) infringing on Comm space.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Error glared at his sensor readouts. To himself, he muttered, "2 aging cruisers, a carrier, and something the computers think is a juggernought? Really?"

He brought his ship towards the reading and signalled the battlegroup [to summarize, Saggitaria, 2 BattleStars, a StealthStar, and a few assorted corvettes] to follow him into the group of hostiles.

Error hoped they were Tiel's.

[Sorry about the shortpost, I'm trying to do 6 things at once.]
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Fenway wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:

"This station had a low power interstellar Yttrium gate, capable of bending the laws of physics enough to allow a ship to travel vast distances without the energy and armour requirement for ultralight travel,"

Anyway, to business!

"Ash, we have a slight problem!" Ash looked over to Duran from the data screen, which showed 83% and climbing. "What is it this time Duran?"

"They appear to have detected the Harmonic Cannon. A ship is moving in. We haven't gotten much data on it, but it's packing high-explosives." At the words high explosives, Ash smashed the keyboard with his fist, and glared at Duran. "How is that possible? Graiv fields are the most..." Duran interrupted.

"Then they won't find it. Unless they blow apart the asteroid field, which is a huge waste of resources."

"Tell the ship to eliminate the ship's communications and engines and bring it into the Graiv field. After that, Order 29."

"Yes sir." Duran left. Ash sat back in the chair and watched the scanning progress.

91% Complete.

This station had a low power interstellar Yttrium gate, capable of bending the laws of physics enough to allow a ship to travel vast distances without the energy and armour requirement for ultralight travel, though taking a decade or so.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:32 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Fenway wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:

Anyway, to business!

91% Complete.

This station had a low power interstellar Yttrium gate, capable of bending the laws of physics enough to allow a ship to travel vast distances without the energy and armour requirement for ultralight travel, though taking a decade or so.

Okay, so maybe the exploratory vessel that received the early U.F's radio signals and responded planted personnel and construction ships to build this station, then making its way home, bringing news to the SNK. This took a fair bit of time, over a century to return to SNK space, though owls are long lived so it wasn't really an issue save for boredom. That aside, the SNK had a portal put on the frequency the explorer ship had ordered the ones left behind to put the low-power portal on, and sent a recon force to scout out the place before building a bigger portal to call in a larger invasion fleet.

Sound good to you, ACH?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:34 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
We live, essentially, in the far reaches.

I thought you lived in another galaxy cyclops
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Just as a side note, I don't think anyone is appreciating the size of a galaxy. the milky way is about 110,000 lightyears in diameter. a light year is just under 10,000,000,000,000 km, so our galaxy is around 1,100,000,000,000,000,000 km. That's a lot of zeros.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Fenway wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:

Anyway, to business!

91% Complete.

Okay, so maybe the exploratory vessel that received the early U.F's radio signals and responded planted personnel and construction ships to build this station, then making its way home, bringing news to the SNK. This took a fair bit of time, over a century to return to SNK space, though owls are long lived so it wasn't really an issue save for boredom. That aside, the SNK had a portal put on the frequency the explorer ship had ordered the ones left behind to put the low-power portal on, and sent a recon force to scout out the place before building a bigger portal to call in a larger invasion fleet.

Sound good to you, ACH?

No. What happened was we used very experimental FTL that takes little/no time, but if you intersect, say, a grain of dust, you die. Therefore, heavy shielding and a course involving empty space. The Yttrium portal was deployed from theBeauty of Annihilation's hangar.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Jack Root grin's at the hologram"Op. F.A.T.E."."Everything is going to plan."he thinks.

(And so the Obsidian Syndicate joins.I will be Jack Root,Little,OriginJack,and SoulSearcher.)
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 am

Type clearer. That looks like you slammed the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:17 am

Lord Tiel wrote:

Yes, everybody thinks they are the hero of their story, and believe they should always win.

What we need to do is instead have all of the writers here officers on a ship, and we have one person dictate the outline of the story, and the rest write about it from their perspectives.

My God, this is sounding like an English essay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5