Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Working Fighters

Go down 
+5
Laserbilly
hyperlite
Tyranid_Player
Soul of Jack
Julo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:12 am

Hey People it's Julo here.
I found a content pack for Flans mod.
In this pack are two spaceships:

The imperial TIE fighter
Working Fighters Img_63

And the colonial Viper MK II from Battlestar Galactica
Working Fighters Img_64

All you need is: Manus vehicles and Flans mod

Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:14 am

What's the point?
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:15 am

Jack Root wrote:
What's the point?
Exactly what i though before 1 sec
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:35 am

Tyranid_Player wrote:
Jack Root wrote:
What's the point?

I've just found the content pack and thought that it is really cool to have an example how the fighters in the Futurecraft mod could work.
And if you build a carrier ship you can place them into the hangar/hangars
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 am

Julo wrote:
Tyranid_Player wrote:
Jack Root wrote:
What's the point?

I've just found the content pack and thought that it is really cool to have an example how the fighters in the Futurecraft mod could work.
And if you build a carrier ship you can place them into the hangar/hangars

Wow You really had a point ?!?!

I think I will respect you.
You have exceeded my expectations
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Hey I already showed this stuff and everyone on the forums knows about Manus. Also Tyranid, get rid of that signature, now.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:26 pm

hyperlite wrote:
Hey I already showed this stuff and everyone on the forums knows about Manus. Also Tyranid, get rid of that signature, now.

He still hasn't gotten rid of it yet....
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:37 pm

hyperlite wrote:

Yes, you did tell us. this thread is pointless.

Already Tyranid is reminding me of Cool3303.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:13 pm

It actually might be... Can Shiva check the IP? Or can we at least get rid of that stupid avatar that is ruining threads.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:31 pm

hyperlite wrote:
It actually might be... Can Shiva check the IP? Or can we at least get rid of that stupid avatar that is ruining threads.
It'd be a different IP. Cool was IP banned. And no. Even banning him wouldn't get rid of the posts, and we can't edit his avatar. Actually, maybe Shiva can. I don't think there are many limits to what she can do. Anyway. We could delete all his posts, but that would be wrong. We'll give him a week or so to fix his avatar.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Not one week, 3 days. AT ONCE, MINION!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
Warmaster Tsavong Lah wrote:

We do not live side by side with impurity. Your civilization is built on abominations. Your galaxy is polluted. We have come to cleanse it, so that others besides our warrior caste may occupy it and live cleanly here. It is our destiny, according to Supreme Overlord Shimrra and the priests.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:09 am

Lord Tiel wrote:

Sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:55 am

hyperlite wrote:
It'd be a different IP. Cool was IP banned. And no. Even banning him wouldn't get rid of the posts, and we can't edit his avatar. Actually, maybe Shiva can. I don't think there are many limits to what she can do. Anyway. We could delete all his posts, but that would be wrong. We'll give him a week or so to fix his avatar.

Shiva can: Change your avatar, set your location to anything she wants, change your age to 9 years old, then change your username to DERP IM A DUMBO and then change your password to something else, than ban you, then completely wipe you from the database.
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Keon wrote:
hyperlite wrote:

Shiva can: Change your avatar, set your location to anything she wants, change your age to 9 years old, then change your username to DERP IM A DUMBO and then change your password to something else, than ban you, then completely wipe you from the database.

I should name this topic what Shiva can do and what not.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:47 pm

What can she do? Derailment: Activated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Working Fighters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Fighters   Working Fighters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Fighters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Ship Design Area-
Jump to: