Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

TechTron Industries Incorporated

Go down 
+10
torrentialAberration
Commander Kobialka
Caramell
blockman42
Last_Jedi_Standing
Eliuser12
Laserbilly
Tiel+
The Schmetterling
hyperlite
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

TechTron Industries Incorporated Empty
PostSubject: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:59 pm

TechTron Industries Incorporated Q8O0Z
Welcome to the shipyard of the Technotronics Industries!
Here I will post the ships I am building and you are free to post comments and suggestions about them.

We'll start with the Midnight-series BULK-35 dropship:
Spoiler:
And here's the first battle ship, the HF-22 Blast:
Spoiler:

And now, I bring you the first private luxury ship in the history of Futurecraft: The SL-24 Sonic Chill!
Spoiler:

A light fighter, the LF-29 Piranha
Spoiler:

A scouting ship, the LS-04 Falcon
Spoiler:

First mech, the LM-81 Birdie
Spoiler:

Here's a heavy attack mech, the HM-76 Gorilla
Spoiler:

A small mining mech, the Gyrnaxx Mine Mech from Degrian
Spoiler:

I hope you like the products, I will add more soon!

Last edited by Strategion Daynel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Bulk really defines it.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:25 pm

If I say anything, The Him will be on me lack a sack of bricks. Or maybe potatoes...

So, I can't give any constructive criticism, as it will somehow be twisted and mutilated into an offense against humanity.

Anyway, my only advice is: keep building! Look around the forum and other sites, see what inspiration you can get.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
If I say anything, The Him will be on me lack a sack of bricks. Or maybe potatoes...

So, I can't give any constructive criticism, as it will somehow be twisted and mutilated into an offense against humanity.

Anyway, my only advice is: keep building! Look around the forum and other sites, see what inspiration you can get.

I love you too bro.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:40 pm

A new ship is added, the M-22 Blast!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Okay, one thing you want to stay away from are flat fronts, or at least make them as narrow as possible. I'd recommend extending the front about 30 blocks and round the very tip. I do like the rest of the ship though, save for the obsidian. Bear in mind that if you want dark coloring without wool you can always pick up a texpack Wink Imo, obs can be used as detailing fairly well, but too much of it detracts from the design of the ship. And yeah, that'd be a light corvette, though to some it'd be a heavy cruiser...there hasn't really been a set scale decided on as of yet.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Tiel wrote:
Okay, one thing you want to stay away from are flat fronts, or at least make them as narrow as possible. I'd recommend extending the front about 30 blocks and round the very tip. I do like the rest of the ship though, save for the obsidian. Bear in mind that if you want dark coloring without wool you can always pick up a texpack Wink Imo, obs can be used as detailing fairly well, but too much of it detracts from the design of the ship. And yeah, that'd be a light corvette, though to some it'd be a heavy cruiser...there hasn't really been a set scale decided on as of yet.

See what I mean? I can't say one word, but he gets to write a whole paragraph of criticism.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Tiel wrote:

See what I mean? I can't say one word, but he gets to write a whole paragraph of criticism.

Nothing's stopping you from writing more than one word save for your distorted definition of 'constructive'. And I'm sure the OP wouldn't want you carrying this argument nonsense into his thread.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Nice work on the dropship, it looks well thought out! Does it have ftl or does it come from a larger ship?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Nice work on the dropship, it looks well thought out! Does it have ftl or does it come from a larger ship?
Thanks to the advanced computer system it can generate a hyperspeed boost if needed, but it usually gets dropped from a larger ship.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Updated, adding a Space Limo!
Back to top Go down
Eliuser12
Eliuser12

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:46 pm

I thought Tiel's Companion was the first lux ship...
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Eliuser12 wrote:
It was a corvette, a warship.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Commander Error wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
What about my Alderaan-class? That's a diplomatic ship, so it's not a space limo but it's definitely not a warship. The passenger sections are pretty luxurious.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 am

Warmaster Tsavong Lah wrote:
Commander Error wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
What about my Alderaan-class? That's a diplomatic ship, so it's not a space limo but it's definitely not a warship. The passenger sections are pretty luxurious.
OK, changed limo to "First private luxury ship in futurecraft.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Daynel wrote:
Warmaster Tsavong Lah wrote:
Commander Error wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
OK, changed limo to "First private luxury ship in futurecraft.

This is acceptable to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:37 am

Updated, adding the fastest spaceship ever!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:59 am

Daynel wrote:

That's too fast. People just don't realise how big the galaxy is. A hyperdrive just wouldn't be able to go that fast, ever. Unless you used a wormhole, in which case you would need the machinery capable of creating a temporary wormhole which takes up thousands of blocks of space.

With the sub-light, if you accelerated that fast, you ship would be torn apart within a 1/100th of a second. Even with <classified> (I don't want you using my own arguments against me, so only I know what my argument is).

Here, this might help:

Each ring is 10x the diameter of the previous one.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:15 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
Daynel wrote:

That's too fast. People just don't realise how big the galaxy is. A hyperdrive just wouldn't be able to go that fast, ever. Unless you used a wormhole, in which case you would need the machinery capable of creating a temporary wormhole which takes up thousands of blocks of space.

With the sub-light, if you accelerated that fast, you ship would be torn apart within a 1/100th of a second. Even with <classified> (I don't want you using my own arguments against me, so only I know what my argument is).

Here, this might help:

1: Yes, I do realise how big the galaxy is.
2: The engine is sending it's power to a sphere made of a fiction material able to reinforce any kind of energy to nearly infinite limits, using unknown laws of physic.
3: When reaching too dangerous speeds, the ship dissolves, just staying together as a shielded field of particles, traveling with exactly the same speed.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:00 am

Daynel wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Daynel wrote:

Here, this might help:

2: The engine is sending it's power to a sphere made of a fiction material able to reinforce any kind of energy to nearly infinite limits, using unknown laws of physic.
3: When reaching too dangerous speeds, the ship dissolves, just staying together as a shielded field of particles, traveling with exactly the same speed.

Okay, ignore the laws of physics. See what that gets you besides a giant troll-face.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:55 am

_ wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
Daynel wrote:

Here, this might help:

Okay, ignore the laws of physics. See what that gets you besides a giant troll-face.
I am not ignoring the laws of physics, I just believe that we haven't fully understood them yet.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:07 pm

I suggest that you rethink the design of you new ship, if you where to accelerate to the speed of light in less than a second you would be killed by the mass g forces. So, you would need to slow down the acceleration or encase you pilot in a gel to reduced the massive force created by going that fast.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:10 pm

blockman42 wrote:
I suggest that you rethink the design of you new ship, if you where to accelerate to the speed of light in less than a second you would be killed by the mass g forces. So, you would need to slow down the acceleration or encase you pilot in a gel to reduced the massive force created by going that fast.
Remember that the new ship is just made for testing the engine. It is piloted by a computer.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Deleted the Solarum. I realized it's silly.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 am

This might count as a necro, but I updated the OP and added a small fighter.
Will add mechs and a scouting ship soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TechTron Industries Incorporated   TechTron Industries Incorporated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TechTron Industries Incorporated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next