Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)

Go down 
+3
Emperor_Revan
Last_Jedi_Standing
Commander Kobialka
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Empty
PostSubject: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 am

NEW EDEN INDUSTRIES

Greetings, and welcome to New Eden. Your about to take your first steps as a starship pilot. Someday, you might lead a fleet of capitol ships into battle. Until then, you will be at the helm of fast, capable ships, that make the journey all the more worth while. You'll meet many other pilots along the way. With the right people by your side, there is no limit to what you can achieve. Remember, the rewards for exploring the Universe, scale with the risks you are willing to take. In EVE there is power in numbers, and specialization. The right skills in combat, and industry are the foundation of a strong corporation. With so many proffesions to choose from, it will take a long time to master them all. Corporations are the most vital component in New Eden. They are operated by other pilots and are where you can meet interesting people, and learn the most about the Universe. There are endless possibilities here in New Eden but only you can define your goals and reap the rewards of your investment. It all starts with your ship. So welcome, to New Eden Industries.

I am the founder and CEO, Kobialka. Since you are new here, I will start with the small ships, and work my way up. (I will build small ships first so don't get the wrong idea) Some of these ships will be native to New Eden, and some will be of my own design.

All right. The main reason I'm building small ships first is because I need to wait for worldedit to update to 1.4 so... UP FIRST:

THE BREACHER

Image:

Spoiler:

Info:

Spoiler:

In-game images:

Spoiler:

I know this one is not incredible but don't judge me. Its an ugly looking ship anyways. However, I DO think I got the size wrong. It's probably supposed to be about the size of a Boeing 747. My next ship will be the Ravager which IS supposed to be the size of a 747.

Last edited by Kobialka on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:37 am

Stuff about EVE... no ships... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:40 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Stuff about EVE... no ships... Suspect

I hasnt started yet -.-
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Then there's no reason to make a thread then, is there?
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Tiel wrote:
Then there's no reason to make a thread then, is there?

Yes there is.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

I dunno. It's your right as a user to create threads as you please, within reason. But I don't think it's right to just make a topic with nothing but a paragraph of information in the Ship Design Area when you already have a thread for your builds.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Tiel wrote:
I dunno. It's your right as a user to create threads as you please, within reason. But I don't think it's right to just make a topic with nothing but a paragraph of information in the Ship Design Area when you already have a thread for your builds.

Im putting pictures of the first ship up right now making your comment irrelevant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:02 pm

My comment was made before whatever you pushed out was posted. Making a ship afterwards then calling the statement irrelevant is childish and petty.

Would it have been so hard to wait until you actually had a ship done to make the thread?
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Tiel wrote:
My comment was made before whatever you pushed out was posted. Making a ship afterwards then calling the statement irrelevant is childish and petty.

Would it have been so hard to wait until you actually had a ship done to make the thread?

oh please. I wasnt being serious. Besides. I already made it and there really is no un-making it. cant complain about it now. wont change a thing.
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Tiel wrote:

i was gonna just stay out of this, but you seem to call everyone you dislike childish to lower them and make you seem smarter

Tiel wrote:
I clearly stated that my intent was not to antagonize you. But if you're going to act and type like a five year old..
/\ sound familiar?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Tiel wrote:

oh please. I wasnt being serious. Besides. I already made it and there really is no un-making it. cant complain about it now. wont change a thing.

Don't care. I said that in retrospect.

And yes Revan, let's try and initiate a poo flinging fest in another guy's thread. How mature of you, hmm? There is a time and place to be butthurt. This thread is neither.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Please don't make the "tornado" because I already made it.... and it's my prized ship design...
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Guys please stop fighting, The only reason there is fighting is because you have to comment back to put yoursel fon the higher ground again, Resulting in this loop thread-locking flame war. Just dont reply to the argument and it will end.

Now back on topic
Kobialka I think the ship seems a bit smallish compared to in the picture, Perhaps lengthen the pointing things on the front and increase the overall size of the ship?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:07 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Just dont reply to the argument and it will end.

Please listen to your own advice Smile
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Tiel wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

Really? I just posted about finishing the argument and you JUST HAD TO SAY THAT! *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Tiel wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

Really? I just posted about finishing the argument and you JUST HAD TO SAY THAT! *facepalm*
Official moderator warning. Argument needs to stop now, or at the very least be taken out of Kobialka's ship thread. I cannot give you Warning Points because Der Fuhrer does not will it so, but I would be had she flipped her coin differently.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:59 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Tiel wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

Exactly my sentiment after reading your post. The conflict was over and done with. Now it is officially over, happy?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:28 am

I've locked this thread. Kobialka can blame the others for starting a flame war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)   New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Eden Industries (new ship 10/30/12)
Page 1 of 1