Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Pre-Development Release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

Pre-Development Release Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Development Release   Pre-Development Release Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:56 am

Whats about creating an Alpha with Anything Available yet
this Could Be helpful for The power Rates or Further Suggestions (Discussion Hang up on Superweapons)
I Know The Mod will Be a total rewrite of Minecraft but whats about creating an MCForge mod with all Blocks and maybe weps?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Development Release   Pre-Development Release Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:30 am

The only real thing they have done(Please correct me of I am wrong) is coloured steel. Ectrimble was doing lasers, and he vanished, and frost is doing Copernicus, but they can't do can electricity system for engines and devices that don't exist.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Development Release   Pre-Development Release Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:08 am

In this business, sometimes "whatever is available" really means "only works inside a debugger environment and crashes every frame unless you manually modify some values each time you have written down on a sticky note" or "graphics disabled. 500mb text file output."

Basically, if you are imagining we all have this awesome prototype game that's basically playable but just missing some bells and whistles, you are going to be in for a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Development Release   Pre-Development Release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Development Release
Page 1 of 1