Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Space Torpedos!

Go down 
+10
ACH0225
Potato
Cheatmaster
The Schmetterling
hyperlite
superninjakiwi
Iv121
Commander Kobialka
Last_Jedi_Standing
Ivan2006
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:06 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
Cool3306 wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
and i already told you i will destroy your fleet with missiles to prove you wrong. starting by sending all my fighters to destroy your lasors, then by have my misiles explode in space. yes. in space.
and my Borg-Cube is going to destroy all your fighters and then you are going to be assimilated and even later you think like me which means you tink I am awesome Lasers are cool and missiles are useless
Idiot, i tryed borg cube once, and guess what happened? i got all of the peoples dreadnoughts firing their las0rs, because it was too square. if you try borg cubeing, they won't need missiles, because a dreadnought is going to swallow you in it's las0r and then fire.

Not if I assimilate them before they do Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Both the Beauty of Annihilation and the Banhammer can't be assimilated, they are too awesome and massive.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:22 pm

^this
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:55 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Both the Beauty of Annihilation and the Banhammer can't be assimilated, they are too awesome and massive.

I build an special Awesomness annihilator for this and an mass reduction device so they can be assimilated

Ok this kinda goes off topic but I am too awesome to go back
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Ladies and Gentleman...
I am now requesting to get back to the meaning of this thread which is my right as its creator.
MAKE ZPM WARHEADS HAPPEN!!!
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Cool3306 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

I build an special Awesomness annihilator for this and an mass reduction device so they can be assimilated

I agree on the ZPM torpedoes, Ivan, but I think that role is filled by nuke missiles/torpedoes. Also, cool, the Beauty of Annihilation is 500+ blocks long, and the Banhammer is 1000+ blocks long. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:46 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Cool3306 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

I agree on the ZPM torpedoes, Ivan, but I think that role is filled by nuke missiles/torpedoes. Also, cool, the Beauty of Annihilation is 500+ blocks long, and the Banhammer is 1000+ blocks long. Good luck.
Yay! The owl king agrees with me! I like owls!
OK. Screw ZPM warheads. What about drill missiles? Oh, almost forgot... That role's filled by the drone launchers.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:02 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Ladies and Gentleman...
I am now requesting to get back to the meaning of this thread which is my right as its creator.

Suspect U mad bro? Suspect
Okay I stop trolling

ZPM Torpedos are nice but you have to deliver them with an EM-Protection an Diamond Surface (against lasers) and they have to be bulletproof additionally they need something to pass through shields
If you did this they can still be annihilated with Antimatter ultra accelerated projectiles and other rockets which means they are still completely useless

Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:33 am

Cool3306 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Ladies and Gentleman...

Suspect U mad bro? Suspect
Okay I stop trolling

ZPM Torpedos are nice but you have to deliver them with an EM-Protection an Diamond Surface (against lasers) and they have to be bulletproof additionally they need something to pass through shields
If you did this they can still be annihilated with Antimatter ultra accelerated projectiles and other rockets which means they are still completely useless

Unless the target can´t tell the difference between an usual missile and a ZPM- torpedo.
Then I would just fire it together with tons of normal missiles so it has a good chance of getting through.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:10 pm

What is a ZPM missile. A zero point energy module would be thousands of km across to even get a small bit of energy.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:59 pm

I have no idea why they are named ZPMs, but as I know it they will be the most powerful energy source in FC.
Check a stargate-wiki for further info.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Zero Point Energy is the energy of the vacuum, the random particles popping in and out of our universe at will, the quantum foam. It breaks thermodynamics completely. To harness it you would need a vacuum, but of a huge size. This would get energy from nothing. It would also be over 100 km across. Try fitting that into a missile. Plus, all it would do is the same as a nuke.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Keon wrote:
Zero Point Energy is the energy of the vacuum, the random particles popping in and out of our universe at will, the quantum foam. It breaks thermodynamics completely. To harness it you would need a vacuum, but of a huge size. This would get energy from nothing. It would also be over 100 km across. Try fitting that into a missile. Plus, all it would do is the same as a nuke.
What if we make a nuke, but write ZPM on the side and sell it as a ZPM. Got it? Good. I'll get the nuke, and ya'll get the sharpie.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:59 am

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dimitriye98

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Keon wrote:
Please do your research on ZPMs by checking the stargate wiki, they are crystalline devices about the size of your upper arm.

Everyone chant with me:
WE WANT ZPM WARHEADS!
WE WANT ZPM WARHEADS!
WE WANT ZPM WARHEADS! ...

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:43 pm

dimitriye98 wrote:
Keon wrote:
Please do your research on ZPMs by checking the stargate wiki, they are crystalline devices about the size of your upper arm.

Everyone chant with me:
WE WANT ZPM WARHEADS!
WE WANT ZPM WARHEADS!

Twisted Evil
I agree! I told you where to look for ZPMs and you did in Wikipedia.
The ZPM even is listed as a feature-to-be in the Minecraft Forums thread and the summary of FC article here.
WE WANT ZPM WARHEADS!...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
dimitriye98 wrote:
Keon wrote:

Everyone chant with me:
WE WANT ZPM WARHEADS!
WE WANT ZPM WARHEADS!

Twisted Evil
I agree! I told you where to look for ZPMs and you did in Wikipedia.
The ZPM even is listed as a feature-to-be in the Minecraft Forums thread and the summary of FC article here.
WE WANT ZPM WARHEADS!...
But ZPMs are really expensive, right? So this would be like taking a ship, filling it with cash, and sinking it in the Atlantic, every time you fire a missile.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Not to mention 100 km across. Even folding that up means about 30 story wide missiles.
Back to top Go down
bsb23
bsb23

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:00 pm

I think reality is constraint just because they are possible in real life doesn't mean they shouldn't be in here. That's why most people play video games because they are better than reality and honestly if you were to go through all this stuff a lot of it would make zero sense and I think that's kind of the fun of it if they want a ZPM nuke or whatever that is what they want and isn't that what mods do in the first place; give people what they want. (that probably sounded a lot better to me but I hope you get my point)
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:06 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Ladies and Gentleman...

No.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:07 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Ladies and Gentleman...

No.

Is that final?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Torpedos!   Space Torpedos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Torpedos!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2