Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Random planets and stars

Go down 
+20
littlelaw10
Hierarch Fenway
Buggy1997123
lukas_schjodt
MineCrak
Potato
Commander Kobialka
GLaDOS
Tiel+
Grand Imperial Thunder
hyperlite
fr0stbyte124
Cool3303
Beaner
Keon
Last_Jedi_Standing
ACH0225
The Schmetterling
Laibach
Soul of Jack
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

Random planets and stars Empty
PostSubject: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Well how about random planets and stars around some servers?
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:01 pm

A lot of this was implied, I think
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:03 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
A lot of this was implied, I think
Thanks
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:39 am

Yes, of course there will be random planets and stars.

Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:10 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Yes, of course there will be random planets and stars.

Thank's guys
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:49 pm

What about asteroids, comets, meteors, black holes, pulsars, dwarf planets, moons, different star types(E.G Red dwarf, blue supergiant, ect) and ringworlds?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:50 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
What about asteroids, comets, meteors, black holes, pulsars, dwarf planets, moons, different star types(E.G Red dwarf, blue supergiant, ect) and ringworlds?
Not to mention Dyson Spheres.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Not to mention Dyson Spheres.

And random floating stations.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 am

You forgot binary systems, asteroid belts, nebulae, white hyper-giants, yellow stars, red giants/super giants, discworlds, satellites, lost space ships, moonlets, twin systems, astral entities, space-whales, mech-planets, gas giants, theorized white holes, cosmic background radiation, galactic clusters, star clusters, the different kinds of galaxies (barred spiral, spiral, ellipse, irregular), dwarf galaxies, space pirates, quasars, super-massive black holes, time rifts, meteoroids(which become meteors than meteorites), rings (around planets), and giant flying Notch heads.

Did I miss anything? Or make any mistakes?
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:02 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
You forgot binary systems, asteroid belts, nebulae, white hyper-giants, yellow stars, red giants/super giants, discworlds, satellites, lost space ships, moonlets, twin systems, astral entities, space-whales, mech-planets, gas giants, theorized white holes, cosmic background radiation, galactic clusters, star clusters, the different kinds of galaxies (barred spiral, spiral, ellipse, irregular), dwarf galaxies, space pirates, quasars, super-massive black holes, time rifts, meteoroids(which become meteors than meteorites), rings (around planets), and giant flying Notch heads.

In Notch's name! pale
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 am

Yes. Space Ponies.

Or have a mob of an Aye-Aye.
Back to top Go down
Beaner
Beaner

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:16 am

Umm, plasma and magnetic storms, maybe? Or does that fit into background radiation?
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Actually, I am the background radiation which makes everyone sick.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Shut the hell up cool, it's not even funny anymore >_>
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:30 pm

We'll see. It will start out just as generic solar systems, but I'm sure we can make more elaborate setups later on. Dyson spheres might be a tricky proposition, but everything else seems pretty reasonable.

Last edited by fr0stbyte124 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Will there be cool things to see in the distance like nebulas also?
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Wouldn't be difficult. I just want to be careful about doing to much of that colorful space stuff like EVE does. Space is supposed to be dark and empty, not lit up like a christmas tree.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Wouldn't be difficult. I just want to be careful about doing to much of that colorful space stuff like EVE does. Space is supposed to be dark and empty, not lit up like a christmas tree.
I do tend to find that a lot of space-games are all brightly lit. I mean, all battles can't take place inside a nebula, can they?
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
I do tend to find that a lot of space-games are all brightly lit. I mean, all battles can't take place inside a nebula, can they?
fighting will happen where people go...And how many people like to sit in dark space?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Dr. Thunder, Tunnel wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
fighting will happen where people go...And how many people like to sit in dark space?
The only sensible place to build your headquarters is 50 lightyears from the nearest star. If dep-space spacestations become available, many people will use them.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Deep space stations are going to be in this mod if memory serves, as long as you can get a ship there, you can build there.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Tiel wrote:
Deep space stations are going to be in this mod if memory serves, as long as you can get a ship there, you can build there.

Except interstellar travel will be kinda like Phase Jumping, ie you don't have free control.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:

You forgot the neurotoxin.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 am

Yes, there is no interstellar space, only interplanetary. Still, in Minecraft, being several million kilometers away from a planet should still be enough, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:02 am

ACH0225 wrote:

lol! i'm sure we will have LOTS of ringworlds.... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random planets and stars   Random planets and stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random planets and stars
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next