Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Rogue Trader Alliance

Go down 
+16
Avenger_7
bobtheshoeman
Aidantheawsome
Potato
ACH0225
Grand Imperial Thunder
Keon
Commander Kobialka
The Schmetterling
blockman42
superninjakiwi
hyperlite
Iv121
Tiel+
Laserbilly
Last_Jedi_Standing
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

What should I build next?
More ground vehicles
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Vote_lcap18%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
A new big ship
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Vote_lcap64%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
A space station
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
More little ships
Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Are mcedit schematics still usable in the server?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:26 pm

You would have to open the server world in MCEdit, add the schematic, then run the server with the new world to use MCEdit schematics on a server.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
You would have to open the server world in MCEdit, add the schematic, then run the server with the new world to use MCEdit schematics on a server.

can anyone do that?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Uh, no, cats.

Worldedit can be used to load schematic files into the world realtime. It can also save a selected region as a schematic file that is placed in the server root folder.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Oh. Cool!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:00 am

Laserbilly wrote:

can anyone do that?

Only the person who has access to the world save-file.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:25 am

_ wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:

can anyone do that?

Only the person who has access to the world save-file.

would that be avenger?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Finished the heavy cruiser, added pics and history. I've also taken pics of the hab complex, but I'll upload those later today, or maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:51 pm

The new ship looks great! Good color scheme!
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Thanks! I was a bit worried that the turrets stuck out too much, or the overall shape was a bit boring.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Thanks! I was a bit worried that the turrets stuck out too much, or the overall shape was a bit boring.

No, I think they look fine. Not too far out at all! In fact, they give a bit of an aggressive feel to the whole ship. And the way you made it taper off at the back was a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Thanks!

Also I was wondering what I should build next. I was thinking a frigate, but what are your ideas? I still have to upload the hab complex pics, so maybe I'll add torpedoes and more gunz to the Barracuda, and upload those pics tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 pm

You should try to work on the way you end your ships. Try styling the thrusters instead of just cutting it off.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:27 pm

I haven't been building ships this week because Avenger's server was down, but also because I've discovered Battlestar Galactica Online, so I've been playing that instead of building ships. And on Saturday, I'm going on a trip so I won't have Wifi or a computer, so I'll be back in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:43 am

I'm going on a trip tomorrow for 2 weeks. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:24 pm

I haven't been building ships this week because Avenger's server was down, but also because I've discovered Battlestar Galactica Online, so I've been playing that instead of building ships. And on Saturday, I'm going on a trip so I won't have Wifi or a computer, so I'll be back in a few weeks.

Col or Cylon?
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:

Col or Cylon?

And what server?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:17 pm

I was playing Col on the recommended server for me. I think it started with an Au.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Psst, everyone! Now that he's gone, let's all talk about him behind his back! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm not gone yet Suspect
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Everyone freeze! (maybe he won't see us) ((fuzzy cats can only see movement)) flower (Dilophosmily) ((Jurassic Park Joke))
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:44 pm

I finally got a place with Wifi, so I have been looking at stuff, but it doesn't seem like a lot of new stuff has happened, at least shipwise. I'm on vacation for another week, and I doubt I will have wifi at any other point, so goodbye again.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:07 am

So I'm getting back soon, but I'm going to be doing some other things in MC when I get back, so I'll probably just add more weapons to the heavy cruiser.

Also, can someone make the ranks and stars how the use to be? I liked them better the old way.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:35 am

So I'm getting back soon, but I'm going to be doing some other things in MC when I get back, so I'll probably just add more weapons to the heavy cruiser.

Also, can someone make the ranks and stars how the use to be? I liked them better the old way.

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Trader Alliance   Rogue Trader Alliance - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Trader Alliance
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next