Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Rogue Trader Alliance

Go down 
+2
hyperlite
Captain stufuzzycat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

The Rogue Trader Alliance Empty
PostSubject: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:40 am

Government Type: N/A
(Its a collection of somewhat eccentric people that do their own thing)

Leader: Captain stufuzzycat

Allies: CvN, Aqualympian Empire, the TTC.

Enemies: None (yet)

Capital System: Karnaer

Spaceography: One main system, 37 trading systems

Fleet Assets:
1st warfleet=standard
2nd warfleet=standard
3rd warfleet=Pike class carriers instead of Barracudas
4th warfleet=standard
5th warfleet=standard
6th warfleet=Pike class carriers instead of Barracudas
7th warfleet=6 Tigershark class frigates instead of Barracudas
8th warfleet=24 Dolphin class corvettes instead of Barracudas, all ships have experimental drive units
9th warfleet=Pike class carriers instead of Barracudas
10th warfleet=standard
11th warfleet=standard
12th warfleet=upgraded systems on all ships, 1 Pike instead of a Barracuda.
12 Rogue Trader starships (1 per warfleet, assorted classes, all heavily modified to suit the owner's needs)
Total Warships: 281

Technology:
Lasers: The Rogue Trader Alliance is one of the few factions to have truly mastered effective laser technology. They owe their success
to a device known as the Focusser. It is a device that allows multiple laser beams to enter, and channels them all through a single exit
point. While simple in idea, the design and necessary technology are extremely complicated, giving more proof that it was originally a
device created by aliens, discovered by Rogue Traders after lying under the sand on some dead world at the edge of the galaxy. The
versatility of this device allows huge designs containing up to five Focusser devices acting in concert to fired out of one, creating an
extremely powerful laser emitter. Howver, this technology is quite expensive, so most large RTA ships utilize archaic but cheaper
ballistic cannons, like on the Barracuda heavy cruiser, or the Tigershark frigate.

Augmetic Attachments: The Rogue Trader Alliance also uses augmetic limbs and organs, allowing Rogue Traders or their crews to
replace lost limbs or failing organs. One of the most striking example of the use of augmetics is in the case of Captain Hector, a Rogue
Trader who was caught in a firefight and most of his torso and face were melted off by a thermal cannon. He survived due to extensive
use of augmetic organs and surgery, and still commands his frigate, the Carthage. Most Rogue Traders sport an augmetic of
some kind, Captain stufuzzycat having an augmetic eye, as one of the many exmaples.

Last edited by Captain stufuzzycat on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 pm

So many factions!
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 pm

There are only 1 or 2.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Our people have always been friendly, I request an alliance between our nations.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:00 am

I too request an alliance. All privateer vessels near your trading routes will be ordered to leave.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:15 am

Both the TTC and Aqualympian Empire are now allied with the Rogue Trader Alliance
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Okay, I updated the Allies list, and started thinking up a new ship once I finish the Tigershark, fix my ship thread, and fix the crashing problem with Avenger's server. It will be a carrier based on the Barracuda MK2, but instead of the turrets on either side, it will have launch bays, but it will keep the torpedoes and prow cannons.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 pm

The desisting of RTA ships pressing against our border would be of mutual benefit to both of our factions. Sovereignty forces are moving in to enforce the established fringe of our space, if you do not call off your ships, a...conflict, may arise.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:56 pm

While it cannot be denied that I have influence amongst the Rogue Traders, I do not control them, and there is a good chance it is one of the Rogue Traders not officially part of the RTA. Nevertheless, I will try to put a stop to it.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:02 pm

This would be appreciated.

I cannot stress enough the epigrammaticness of the 7th Squadron's orders. Any unregistered vessel will be destroyed on sight, IFF or not.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:32 am

Understood, I will convey this information to the Rogue Traders responsible.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:50 pm

After a raid by an as-of-yet identified fleet destroyed almost all of the RTA prototypes for their ships, we have almost completed rebuilding them and are ready to ply the stars in full once again.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:40 pm

The shipyards of the RTA are back at full speed and we are now starting inquiries into the attack. Other news is that we have a full posting of our fleet assets, so other factions can bow down in awe of the power the RTA commands.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:18 am

Tomorrow I go back to the black hole of free time known by some as school, so I wont be around nearly as much, and not much building either. Farewell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:40 am

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:

Augmetic Attachments: The Rogue Trader Alliance also uses augmetic limbs and organs, allowing Rogue Traders or their crews to
replace lost limbs or failing organs. One of the most striking example of the use of augmetics is in the case of Captain Hector, a Rogue
Trader who was caught in a firefight and most of his torso and face were melted off by a thermal cannon. He survived due to extensive
use of augmetic organs and surgery, and still commands his frigate, the Carthage. Most Rogue Traders sport an augmetic of
some kind, Captain stufuzzycat having an augmetic eye, as one of the many exmaples.

So you use mechanics and I use bio engineering who is most advanced
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:08 pm

caltech117 wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:

So you use mechanics and I use bio engineering who is most advanced

I use both but not skilled in one or the other so were all advanced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Trader Alliance   The Rogue Trader Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rogue Trader Alliance
Page 1 of 1