Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Sci-Fi Franchises

Go down 
+24
Ivan2006
Abaddon the Despoiler
Avenger_7
Happyman
Potato
Pat Best
Joel
Cheatmaster
fr0stbyte124
Shiva
Dux Tell31
ACH0225
Hierarch Fenway
Haycalon
Commander Kobialka
Brz99
Son of Wolves
The Schmetterling
superninjakiwi
Tiel+
Iv121
Last_Jedi_Standing
Keon
Laserbilly
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Keon wrote:
Yay for Yttrium! What do Yttrium shells do, fire space owls that then burn you with flames?

Well.... (Puts on glasses)
The properties of Yttrium are multitudinous, and while Yttrium powder is a powerful enough flammable weapon, it can be mixed with REDACTED to create REDACTED, which burns at REDACTED degrees. Y-90 is a radioactive isotope, used to cure cancer in your universe. Y-90 has nothing to do with this. Y-75, however, can be used to make Yttrium bombs, which have an explosive power of REDACTED, making them one of the most powerful weapons in my arsenal. And that is how we use Yttrium. On a side note, my chief of security told me he thought I was revealing too many Government secrets, so I turned on the censor for my translator!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:03 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:
Yay for Yttrium! What do Yttrium shells do, fire space owls that then burn you with flames?

Well.... (Puts on glasses)
The properties of Yttrium are multitudinous, and while Yttrium powder is a powerful enough flammable weapon, it can be mixed with REDACTED to create REDACTED, which burns at REDACTED degrees. Y-90 is a radioactive isotope, used to cure cancer in your universe. Y-90 has nothing to do with this. Y-75, however, can be used to make Yttrium bombs, which have an explosive power of REDACTED, making them one of the most powerful weapons in my arsenal. And that is how we use Yttrium. On a side note, my chief of security told me he thought I was revealing too many Government secrets, so I turned on the censor for my translator!
Hmm... I think that if <CLASSIFIED> were to <CLASSIFIED>, then <CLASSIFIED> would be <CLASSIFIED>. That would allow <CLASSIFIED>, which would mean that the <CLASSIFIED> could <CLASSIFIED> more easily. If that were so, <CLASSIFIED><CLASSIFIED><CLASSIFIED>. Wouldn't that be <CLASSIFIED>?
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
Keon wrote:
oFTWoHMANoFTWo wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
Cheeseeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Cheeseeroth wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Cheeseeroth wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
oFTWoHMANoFTWo wrote:
oFTWoHMANoFTWo wrote:
TacticalSheep5 wrote:
Woo Hoo! Star Wars is in the lead!

battle star galactica has better ships. >: (
No. It doesn't.
your right it doesn't, Stargate does.
No. It doesn't.
You know stargate is better
Think about who you're talking to, and whether or not that's true. Wink
Stargate is better.
No. It's not.
Oh, really? Prove it.
Oh really? Prove it isn't!
I'm trying to prove that it is better!
Tell me what the original argument was and I'd be happy to win it! In the mean time, I'll remained confused!
The argument is that Star Wars is better than all other SF franchises. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.
No, it's just an opinion.
That's your opinion.
How do you define "better"?
Of a more excellent or effective type or quality: "hoping for better weather"; "I'm better at algebra than Alice".

Define "opinion"
A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

No matter what ANYONE says, STARGATE IS THE BEST! and also they're are so many quotes
quooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootes!!!!
I would like to see some evidence that Star Wars is better than any other Sci-Fi frachise, please.

evidence? there is no evidence. Well there IS evidence..... that stargate is the best hands sown. Evidence: Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 F162c8656a8ae543e765aec8abd4f474
VS
Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 122120013_ab5cfadd11

THIS Is Why I'm Making the Achilles! (its a Stargate ship)
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm

haycalon wrote:
This is one of the primary reasons Mass Effect is my favorite Sci-Fi series ever. Of all time.
Spoiler:

*brofist*
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:57 am

haycalon wrote:
This is one of the primary reasons Mass Effect is my favorite Sci-Fi series ever. Of all time. Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 My-fleet-of-awesomeness

What am I looking at here?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:06 am

Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:
This is one of the primary reasons Mass Effect is my favorite Sci-Fi series ever. Of all time. Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 My-fleet-of-awesomeness

The final battle for earth against the reapers. Vid inside.

SPOILER ALART:

Spoiler:

END OF SPOILER ALART .
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:56 am

wow. Thanks for the spoiler. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:13 am

That is what futurecraft needs to be.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Keon wrote:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:24 pm

It needs to be the lovebaby of SoaSE, Mass Effect, Star Wars, Halo, Battlestar Galactica, and Avatar.

Stargate can go suck a big one Mad
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Keon wrote:
My goal has always been more along the lines of
Spoiler:
or at least
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Keon wrote:
My goal has always been more along the lines of
Spoiler:
or at least
Spoiler:

BATTLE STAR GALACTICA FOREVERRRRR
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Just noticed something: Asari ships lolololololololololol
Back to top Go down
Haycalon
Haycalon

PostSubject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Franchise   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

That is a small-scale image of the final push into the Sol relay in the conclusion of Mass Effect 3. It is a combination of all of the most powerful forces in the ME galaxy. It is indicative to me of the massive size, scale, and detail of the ME universe.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:30 pm

haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

That is a small-scale image of the final push into the Sol relay in the conclusion of Mass Effect 3. It is a combination of all of the most powerful forces in the ME galaxy. It is indicative to me of the massive size, scale, and detail of the ME universe.
And it would be blown out of space by the Imperial Navy.
Back to top Go down
Haycalon
Haycalon

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:34 pm

haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

Yay! I get to have a nerdy argument about spaceships! I really don't think the Empire could easily wipe out the combined forces of ME. If there were some kind of massive space battle between a bunch of sci-fi universes, Star Wars and ME would be some of the more powerful. But I think the Sword and Shield legions could win against the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm

haycalon wrote:
haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

Yay! I get to have a nerdy argument about spaceships! I really don't think the Empire could easily wipe out the combined forces of ME. If there were some kind of massive space battle between a bunch of sci-fi universes, Star Wars and ME would be some of the more powerful. But I think the Sword and Shield legions could win against the Empire.
I don't know much about ME, so you could be right. But if that picture represents the biggest and best of the ME universe, the IN's 25K ImpStars would win.
Back to top Go down
Haycalon
Haycalon

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:47 pm

haycalon wrote:
haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

I don't know much about ME, so you could be right. But if that picture represents the biggest and best of the ME universe, the IN's 25K ImpStars would win.

No no no. This is a group of scouting frigates and dreadnoughts. Barely a fraction of the fleet. But I am a know both Star Wars and ME, and I think that Star Wars have some of the only fleets that can challenge ME. That, and 40K. But I would give my arm to see a beautifully animated space bettle between the Imperial Navy and the Allied FLeets.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:06 pm

haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

That's not really a fair statement. Of course the Imperials would win a battle against any other sci-fi franchise, their technology is hundreds and hundreds of years ahead of any other franchise. Once again, this is like batman arm-wrestling superman...

But if you want to go that route, I'm betting the Empire from the Foundation series would slaughter the Imperial Navy.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

That's not really a fair statement. Of course the Imperials would win a battle against any other sci-fi franchise, their technology is hundreds and hundreds of years ahead of any other franchise. Once again, this is like batman arm-wrestling superman...

But if you want to go that route, I'm betting the Empire from the Foundation series would slaughter the Imperial Navy.
What?! Superman would beat the @#$% out of Batman! Batman doesn't even have superpowers!
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

What?! Superman would beat the @#$% out of Batman! Batman doesn't even have superpowers!

I'm pretty sure that's what I was trying to get across to you. Yes, an empire that spans an entire galaxy will most likely be able to destroy a nation that only has had a couple centuries to explore their neighboring star systems....What I'm trying to say is, where is the fun in that? Of course your franchise can beat any other fleet in open combat, its been imagined thousands of years further into the future than any other futuristic franchise! When you make comments like that, you sound like Cartman five minutes and twenty-one seconds into this episode of South Park: http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s08e01-good-times-with-weapons.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's what I was trying to get across to you. Yes, an empire that spans an entire galaxy will most likely be able to destroy a nation that only has had a couple centuries to explore their neighboring star systems....What I'm trying to say is, where is the fun in that? Of course your franchise can beat any other fleet in open combat, its been imagined thousands of years further into the future than any other futuristic franchise! When you make comments like that, you sound like Cartman five minutes and twenty-one seconds into this episode of South Park: http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s08e01-good-times-with-weapons.
Nooo.... Star Wars is set a long time ago.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

Spoiler:
You're avoiding the issue.
Back to top Go down
Haycalon
Haycalon

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

Spoiler:
I don't think that Star Wars would mop the floor with any series. Mass Effect, 40K, and several other series would provide a serious challenge. Plus, the Empire has too little specialization. And Tie fighters suck...
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:04 pm

haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
haycalon wrote:

Spoiler:
I don't think that Star Wars would mop the floor with any series. Mass Effect, 40K, and several other series would provide a serious challenge. Plus, the Empire has too little specialization. And Tie fighters suck...

^ most more modern franchises would beat the Empires A**. The Empire just sucks. The Rebel's suck. The group in Star Wars that has the best chance against forces in other franchises is the Trade Federation. They would also get their A**** kicked by any other franchise. Mass Effect, Maybe Star Trek, Battle Star Galactica, 40K, even HALO would DESTROY any force from Star Wars. Sorry to say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sci-Fi Franchises   Sci-Fi Franchises - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sci-Fi Franchises
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: