Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries

Go down 
+20
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Laserbilly
Joel
fr0stbyte124
hyperlite
Commander Kobialka
blockman42
Avenger_7
Iv121
Soul of Jack
Groot
Laibach
Pat Best
Keon
Tau
ACH0225
Luna
GLaDOS
hiloser12221
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Strigiforme Industries is a ship manufacturer. We have a ship design page here.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 115-2

That was only an example.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Subsidiaries will also get the protection of the LJSIF, as well as their own forces.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 pm

I was planning to post schematics of all the vehicles, but I realized it takes a long time, even for something as small as a T-1. I can't even imagine doing it for a capital ship. If anyone is interested in schematics, I will try, but otherwise it probably won't happen. (The problem is making them easy to understand, if I can skip that, I can do them easily.)
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:44 pm

MCEdit, search it uuupp
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Tiel wrote:
MCEdit, search it uuupp
I've never used MCEdit. What I have experience with is PAINT.NET, so that's what I used. I'll look at MCEdit, though, it could be useful. Here's the schemati for the T-1, so you see what I mean.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Replace the wool with lapis lazuli or feel the wrath of the Wyrda's dual accelerator cannons.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Accelerator Cannons?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:08 pm

ZeoNet wrote:
Replace the wool with lapis lazuli or feel the wrath of the Wyrda's dual accelerator cannons.
I refuse to bow to your demands. Wyrda will be no match for Thrawn, Kzin, Hammertong, Excalibur, and Darksaber.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
ZeoNet wrote:
I refuse to bow to your demands. Wyrda will be no match for Thrawn, Kzin, Hammertong, Excalibur, and Darksaber.

Nice names. Can I have the Darksaber?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Keon wrote:
ZeoNet wrote:

You mean the name? Sure. I can't control what people name their ships, so I'm not going to try. Take whatever names you want.
If you meant the ship, then no, but you can buy one just like it.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Keon wrote:
ZeoNet wrote:

You mean the name? Sure. I can't control what people name their ships, so I'm not going to try. Take whatever names you want.

Can I please have the Darksaber? Please? I really want the peace to last. Not a threat at all.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
ZeoNet wrote:

Can I please have the Darksaber? Please? I really want the peace to last. Not a threat at all.
You can buy a different Coruscant-class super assault ship and call it Darksaber. Or you can raid my shipyard, fight your way past Thrawn, Kzin, Hammertong, Excalibur, and any other ships around, spend how ever long it takes to clear my forces off Darksaber (It's big enough to carry tens of thousands of soldiers), hijack the ship, avoid being hunted down by the LJSIF and any allied fleets, and never trade with me again. (We don't deal with pirates. Actually, that's not true. We love pirates. We just don't deal with pirates who steal from us.) If you want to try that, I bear you no ill will, but it's probably easier to go with option 1.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
ZeoNet wrote:

You can buy a different Coruscant-class super assault ship and call it Darksaber. Or you can raid my shipyard, fight your way past Thrawn, Kzin, Hammertong, Excalibur, and any other ships around, spend how ever long it takes to clear my forces off Darksaber (It's big enough to carry tens of thousands of soldiers), hijack the ship, avoid being hunted down by the LJSIF and any allied fleets, and never trade with me again. (We don't deal with pirates. Actually, that's not true. We love pirates. We just don't deal with pirates who steal from us.) If you want to try that, I bear you no ill will, but it's probably easier to go with option 1.

Could you build a different ship? And will they all look the same?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
ZeoNet wrote:

All Coruscant-class ships will be the same, at lease structurally. They will probably be sold unpainted, and the ones the LJSIF uses will have dark blue markings. Buyers are encouraged to decorate them to match their other ships. Depending on how shipyards work, you may be able to request specific colors. And yes, I could build a different ship. That's what we do.

Oops. I see you already replied. I hope this doesn't change anything.

Last edited by Last_Jedi_Standing on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
ZeoNet wrote:

All Coruscant-class ships will be the same, unless the buyer chooses to redecorate them to match his/her fleet. They will probably be sold unpainted, and the ones the LJSIF uses will have dark blue markings. And yes, I could build a different ship. That's what we do.

Fine. Pleasure not doing buisness with you? Anyway, once the mod is out, I may buy one.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
Keon wrote:
ZeoNet wrote:

All Coruscant-class ships will be the same, unless the buyer chooses to redecorate them to match his/her fleet. They will probably be sold unpainted, and the ones the LJSIF uses will have dark blue markings. And yes, I could build a different ship. That's what we do.

Fine. Pleasure not doing buisness with you? Anyway, once the mod is out, I may buy one.
Wonderful. At 42,000 blocks long, they may be a bit pricey, though.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Progress is slow on the Alderaan-class diplomatic ship. I'm more that halfway done, though, and I'm going to have six straight hours to work on it in a few days. It should be ready for sale shortly.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Update! The Alderaan-class diplomatic ship is now ready. We at Last_Jedi_Standing Industries decided that our first large ship should demonstrate our peaceful intentions, which is why you aren't getting a battlecruiser. See the OP for information and images of the Alderaan-class diplomatic ship.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:34 am

Update! The Alderaan-class diplomatic ship is now ready. We at Last_Jedi_Standing Industries decided that our first large ship should demonstrate our peaceful intentions, which is why you aren't getting a battlecruiser. See the OP for information and images of the Alderaan-class diplomatic ship.

but but but...

how will I rain doom, death and destruction down upon the doomed heads of my doomed enemies?

Oh, I know. Ill buy a bunch of your Alderaan ships and crash them onto my targets!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 am

Pat (the) Best wrote:

but but but...

how will I rain doom, death and destruction down upon the doomed heads of my doomed enemies?

Oh, I know. Ill buy a bunch of your Alderaan ships and crash them onto my targets!
Now, now. Be patient. The Bakura-class frigates will be coming soon.*

*For a given definition of 'soon'.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:36 am

That, I can't wait for.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Update! The Ithor-class dropship is complete. It is basically a passenger version of the Rodia-class. Pictures will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Since no-one cared about the Ithor-class dropship, I give you some more exciting news: Construction has officially begun on the Bakura-class frigate! Unfortunately, it has lots of curves, more complicated than the ones on the Alderaan-class, so it may take awhile.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries   Last_Jedi_Standing Industries - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next