Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Pat Best's Ships

Go down 
+9
The Schmetterling
Keon
TinkerPox
Commander Error
fr0stbyte124
hyperlite
GLaDOS
Laibach
Pat Best
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:23 pm

tacokingbob wrote:
Also pat22 can you make a LARGE ship or a dreadnought/super dreadnought with a MAC tnt laucher cannon that has like a barrel but it doesn`t explode in the barrel?

Yes, I plan on starting the plans for the dreadnaught tomorrow when I wake up.

As for the mac tnt cannon, the current cruiser already has a main tnt cannon located in the complete front. It doesnt fire a stronger charge than regular tnt cannons but has much more range due to the larger explosion chamber.

But yes, I'll add bigger, stronger ones in the dreadnaught.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Wait, we need some way to simulate work when chunks are unloaded. Maybe a script that calculates the energy over time?
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:12 am

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Cool3303 wrote:
To cover everything can Be Done by (oh no evil word again) Bots
And The Rails can Be 2048 Away from each other Cause this is The Range The Chunks are load /Run so it wouldn't Be that much work To make a Chunk Loading Network with Devices just program The Bot for 1Block over The Generation Level this will prevent it from stoping His work

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO SAY

and why is bot an evil word?
Well I am Trying To Tell that you can use a (Evil !!!) Bot To make a Huge Mass Generating Area and automatically Run it through The Bot Whichs runs around

Well (Evil word)Bot is The Short Form of Robot and it does boring Things As often As you Want and here is The Evil Part : Hard Working Gamers Look like Idiots if you use a Bot.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:00 am

Cool3303 wrote:
CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Cool3303 wrote:
To cover everything can Be Done by (oh no evil word again) Bots
And The Rails can Be 2048 Away from each other Cause this is The Range The Chunks are load /Run so it wouldn't Be that much work To make a Chunk Loading Network with Devices just program The Bot for 1Block over The Generation Level this will prevent it from stoping His work

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO SAY

and why is bot an evil word?
Well I am Trying To Tell that you can use a (Evil !!!) Bot To make a Huge Mass Generating Area and automatically Run it through The Bot Whichs runs around

Well (Evil word)Bot is The Short Form of Robot and it does boring Things As often As you Want and here is The Evil Part : Hard Working Gamers Look like Idiots if you use a Bot.

oooooh

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:30 am

Cool, you have no idea how hard it is to make a working minecraft bot. If you can make one build a house, much less a ship, I will be impressed.
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 am

I am Talking about let it build an Giant floating Iron Plate with Solar Collectors and Mass generators
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Then make said plate have computers to monitor output, heat level, and fuel for thrusters it has to build to keep the iron plate in the air, then it has to wire everything together. Easy, right? Oh, and the it also has to constantly return to make sure the matter generators don't blow themselves up.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Even an iron plate is hard. You have to manage lag, mistakes, bumping into players, etc.

Provide me with a bot that builds an iron plate in minecraft and I will resume this conversation about bots. Now, going back to the on topic: Can I use these in an animation test for futurecraft?
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:37 pm

What the heck is anyone talking about in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Majikly using (horrible word now) BotS to build Giant Metal Plates that somehow are spaceships.
Back to top Go down
Cool3303
Recruit
Recruit
Cool3303

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Ok I talked about building an giant area On a PLanet which generates mass for worldships because Pat 22 asked how to build this kind of ships
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:48 pm

These are very cool ships, and I think people should see them, so I've split this from the other topic and put it back here.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Speaking of which, the glass in space is better than shield windows. I mean, "O NO THE SHIELDS ARE DOWN" is better than having the air sucked out of your lungs because the shields holding up the bridge were destroyed.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Why not have glass shielded by shields?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:57 am

Or why not have the force-shield-windows on a contained or otherwise separate power grid to the defensive shields?

Or do what I have in my current ship and have no windows at all, instead having a holographic projector scan the outside and project it onto the interior walls.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Or why not have the force-shield-windows on a contained or otherwise separate power grid to the defensive shields?

Or do what I have in my current ship and have no windows at all, instead having a holographic projector scan the outside and project it onto the interior walls.

that sounds like it can be confusing and disorienting for whoever is inside
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:42 am

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:

that sounds like it can be confusing and disorienting for whoever is inside

Nope. It's quite cool, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pat Best's Ships   Pat Best's Ships - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pat Best's Ships
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3