Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic

Go down 
+20
Helfenbein
Captain stufuzzycat
Pat Best
Commander Error
Hierarch Fenway
kennysmith1234
hyperlite
blockman42
The Schmetterling
Commander Kobialka
Tiel+
hiloser12221
Last_Jedi_Standing
Avenger_7
ACH0225
GLaDOS
Keon
fr0stbyte124
ectrimble20
Fabricator-General Norse
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 am

Oh, I don't really know Hamachi very well. What exactly is it?
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm

I want to see your Necrons take on my Grey Knights or Dark Eldar. I took one Paladin squad and smashed a 1250 Guard army to bits and pieces. As for the DE... venom spam. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Helfenbein
Helfenbein

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:32 pm

You have no lack in confidence, do you?
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Last tournament I was in I tabled all my opponents except one Eldar player. Phil Kelly made his list for him.
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Updated Emperor Class   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Adeptus Mechanicus Forge World shipyards
Construction Update-

Construction of the New Emperor Class Battleship is almost completed. The new ship is 3 times the size of the previous version, measuring a length of over 1100 blocks (meters), and a height of 256 blocks (meters).

The new version of the Emperor class will be replacing the older version on the front lines over the course of the following months.

Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:

Hamachi is a free vpn service that emulates a Local Area Network between up to five computers, enabling the access of multiplayer for illicit copies of games, or escaping the task that is port forwarding. More often than not, it's the latter, which is really confusing seeing how easy it is :/
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Tiel wrote:

Hamachi is a free vpn service that emulates a Local Area Network between up to five computers, enabling the access of multiplayer for illicit copies of games, or escaping the task that is port forwarding. More often than not, it's the latter, which is really confusing seeing how easy it is :/

The reason I use Hamachi instead of port forwarding is because I run my personal server off of my laptop, which I use as my main computer, and Hamachi makes it easy so when I move my laptop around I am still able to use my server without having to always port forward if I am in a new network.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Holy sh*t the new ship is big. That is insane. Also, I like the new smaller stuff. ( smaller being a relative term with the Warhound)
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Holy sh*t the new ship is big. That is insane. Also, I like the new smaller stuff. ( smaller being a relative term with the Warhound)

Yea the new Version of the ship is HUGE, and its gonna be a B*tch to do the interior....... pale
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Skip the interior. I do the bridge on all my ships, and nothing else, except for when I make my carrier, then I'll do the launch bays, and I did a full interior for the Dominus Astra.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Pink

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Holy Emperor , that's beautiful ... Shocked just now i'm trying to make replicas of imperial ships in 1:40 scale (obviusly because of the biggness of these ships ) May i ask if that battlehip is 1:1 scale ?
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Yeah, the updated Emperor looks awesome! Too bad about the height restrictions! Is there a mod for that?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Yup. Dynamic Heights mod. Any height from 64 to 2048.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:35 am

That ship is epic. Not just looks epic, but is epic. One of those pictures goes next to the definition of epic in the dictionary.

But that height mod... I need that. The server needs it. Then we can build the Banhammer (which will be even bigger that this!).
Back to top Go down
Mr_Pink

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:25 am

Bigger than that 7.5 km long thing ? Razz Good luck !
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:20 am

Mr_Pink wrote:

The actual version is 7.5 kilometers long, not this puny Minecraft recreation. (No offense).
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:57 am

Mr_Pink wrote:
Holy Emperor , that's beautiful ... Shocked just now i'm trying to make replicas of imperial ships in 1:40 scale (obviusly because of the biggness of these ships ) May i ask if that battlehip is 1:1 scale ?

This ship is around 1100 blocks (meters) long so it is perhaps a 1:7 scale.

The Doctor wrote:
That ship is epic. Not just looks epic, but is epic. One of those pictures goes next to the definition of epic in the dictionary.

But that height mod... I need that. The server needs it. Then we can build the Banhammer (which will be even bigger that this!).

Thanks for the compliment, if you ever need help with that ship just let me know.... Very Happy

The Doctor wrote:
Mr_Pink wrote:

The actual version is 7.5 kilometers long, not this puny Minecraft recreation. (No offense).

None taken, I would build it to scale if i had the height limit to do so.... xD

Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:31 pm

I support this ship. It is of the proper size. Everyone else on the forum, me included, has been making tiny midget corvettes and frigates. Good job, and thank you for continuing to shine as a beacon of defiance against those who believe that small is the way the mod should be.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm

I've got a fairly large, almost-replica of a Grey Knights strike cruiser on the server that should end up slightly larger than that. If I ever finish it. Making big ships is so much more difficult...
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Its not that much harder, it just takes freaking forever. My biggest ship right now is only 250 blocks long, but thats pretty big by a lot of standards.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Kili wrote:
I support this ship. It is of the proper size. Everyone else on the forum, me included, has been making tiny midget corvettes and frigates. Good job, and thank you for continuing to shine as a beacon of defiance against those who believe that small is the way the mod should be.

Have fun being 'defiant' against reality. Tell me how it went afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Sentinel Tiel wrote:
Kili wrote:

Have fun being 'defiant' against reality. Tell me how it went afterwards.
Oh, I will. You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE! AH HA HA HAH HAH HA HA HA...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Pink

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:26 am

Fabricator-General Norse wrote:

None taken, I would build it to scale if i had the height limit to do so.... xD

If you do please build also the enormous macrocannon's shells and frikkin' huge torpedoes ... they can be considered ships as well ...
Back to top Go down
Siar

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:33 am

Great ship i love all the details and the color scheme it inspired me a little in my own project, I'm in the process of building my own emperor class battle ship it will be a 1:2 scale that's about 4 km long and 1 km high I'm using a great height mod called gravitycraft-mineup it lets you put worlds on top of each other and in this way you can make it as tall as you like
My ship is only 15-20% complete but if you have any advice or suggestions tell me
I can't post links since i'm a new member it's on planetminecaft just search "4000 block" and you should see it
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:36 am

Siar wrote:
Great ship i love all the details and the color scheme it inspired me a little in my own project, I'm in the process of building my own emperor class battle ship it will be a 1:2 scale that's about 4 km long and 1 km high I'm using a great height mod called gravitycraft-mineup it lets you put worlds on top of each other and in this way you can make it as tall as you like
My ship is only 15-20% complete but if you have any advice or suggestions tell me
I can't post links since i'm a new member it's on planetminecaft just search "4000 block" and you should see it

You do realize that your post is a Necro and thus against the rules?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next