Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic

Go down 
+20
Helfenbein
Captain stufuzzycat
Pat Best
Commander Error
Hierarch Fenway
kennysmith1234
hyperlite
blockman42
The Schmetterling
Commander Kobialka
Tiel+
hiloser12221
Last_Jedi_Standing
Avenger_7
ACH0225
GLaDOS
Keon
fr0stbyte124
ectrimble20
Fabricator-General Norse
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:16 am

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Siar wrote:
Great ship i love all the details and the color scheme it inspired me a little in my own project, I'm in the process of building my own emperor class battle ship it will be a 1:2 scale that's about 4 km long and 1 km high I'm using a great height mod called gravitycraft-mineup it lets you put worlds on top of each other and in this way you can make it as tall as you like
My ship is only 15-20% complete but if you have any advice or suggestions tell me
I can't post links since i'm a new member it's on planetminecaft just search "4000 block" and you should see it

You do realize that your post is a Necro and thus against the rules?
That counts less in ship topics.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:19 am

1 week =/= Necro, as long as it's relevant.
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:45 am

Siar wrote:
Great ship i love all the details and the color scheme it inspired me a little in my own project, I'm in the process of building my own emperor class battle ship it will be a 1:2 scale that's about 4 km long and 1 km high I'm using a great height mod called gravitycraft-mineup it lets you put worlds on top of each other and in this way you can make it as tall as you like
My ship is only 15-20% complete but if you have any advice or suggestions tell me
I can't post links since i'm a new member it's on planetminecaft just search "4000 block" and you should see it

wow.... your ship is looking great..... I would have built mine bigger if it weren't for the world height (building stuff without in game mods except for MC edit). I am still working on other 40k stuff and will be posting it soon (everything is somewhat to scale off of my current battleship size, except for the land vehicles which are about 1:1 scale). Would love to work with you on 40k stuff if you are interested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:54 pm

I actually just looked at Warhammer 40k ships the first time and my first thought was "Gigantic... But the design is... unconventional"
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Edited the Main Page with all of the ship classes and reference pictures for most of them. Also separated the 4 different military organizations and created tabs for the land vehicles and smaller ships.
I will later post my most recent minecraft recreations.
Back to top Go down
Siar

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:53 am

Fabricator-General Norse wrote:
Siar wrote:

wow.... your ship is looking great..... I would have built mine bigger if it weren't for the world height (building stuff without in game mods except for MC edit). I am still working on other 40k stuff and will be posting it soon (everything is somewhat to scale off of my current battleship size, except for the land vehicles which are about 1:1 scale). Would love to work with you on 40k stuff if you are interested. Very Happy

Sure i'd love that but med school starts up again in October and i seriously doubt I'll have time for minecraft. Ill probably return during the Christmas holiday if you're still interested
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:39 am

Siar wrote:
Siar wrote:

Sure i'd love that but med school starts up again in October and i seriously doubt I'll have time for minecraft. Ill probably return during the Christmas holiday if you're still interested

Alright sounds good. (I will also be starting up my 2nd year of College in October anyways)
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Still waiting on your "latest Minecraft creations".
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Still waiting on Banhammer. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:30 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
Still waiting on your "latest Minecraft creations".

Just updated with pictures of my Stormtalon Gunship, Land Speeder, Drop pod, Rhino (ground transport), Razorback, Predator Tank, Dreadnought, Valkyrie, Sentinal, Leman Russ Main Battle Tank, and the front half of my yet unfinished Cobra-Class Destroyer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:17 am

MISLEADING BIRD wrote:

Yeah, it's going well actually. Expect to see a few screenshots this weekend when I can make some decent progress.

Anyway, I like your new ships/vehicles, they look great. Is the Cobra in scale to the Emperor? Also, does the Emperor have the statue thing on it like the reference picture does?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 am

Y U SO AWESOME!?!?!?!?

Can you put up a download for that map?
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:43 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
MISLEADING BIRD wrote:

Yeah, it's going well actually. Expect to see a few screenshots this weekend when I can make some decent progress.

Anyway, I like your new ships/vehicles, they look great. Is the Cobra in scale to the Emperor? Also, does the Emperor have the statue thing on it like the reference picture does?

All of my ships will be scaled off of the current Emperor-Class so the Cobra is in relative scale. But all of my land vehicles and I think most of the smaller ships should be around 1:1 scale to the actual (Sci-Fi) sizes of the vehicles.

Sadly the Emperor class does not have the statue or for that matter a solid roofing on the top most part of the ship due to the F***ing sky limit...... but i am planning on making some adjustments to the lower half of the ship in order to move the ship down and actually finish the top of the ship....

Commander Trauma wrote:

Y U SO AWESOME!?!?!?!?

I will make a download when i finish a few more of the ships (probably after I make a frigate, light-cruiser and Grand Cruiser) and re-organize stuff on the map....
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:12 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
MISLEADING BIRD wrote:

All of my ships will be scaled off of the current Emperor-Class so the Cobra is in relative scale. But all of my land vehicles and I think most of the smaller ships should be around 1:1 scale to the actual (Sci-Fi) sizes of the vehicles.

Sadly the Emperor class does not have the statue or for that matter a solid roofing on the top most part of the ship due to the F***ing sky limit...... but i am planning on making some adjustments to the lower half of the ship in order to move the ship down and actually finish the top of the ship....

Commander Trauma wrote:

Y U SO AWESOME!?!?!?!?

I will make a download when i finish a few more of the ships (probably after I make a frigate, light-cruiser and Grand Cruiser) and re-organize stuff on the map....

You can use Cubic Chunks or Mine Up (with some intelligence) to increase the height limit. Cubic Chunks doesn't work with MCedit, but Mine Up does (it has it in 256 high layers though, so you have to get use to that).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5