Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic

Go down 
+20
Helfenbein
Captain stufuzzycat
Pat Best
Commander Error
Hierarch Fenway
kennysmith1234
hyperlite
blockman42
The Schmetterling
Commander Kobialka
Tiel+
hiloser12221
Last_Jedi_Standing
Avenger_7
ACH0225
GLaDOS
Keon
fr0stbyte124
ectrimble20
Fabricator-General Norse
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 pm

What banhammer? we have a massive dome so far, with a bunch of random ships and buildings in it.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:35 pm

The real Banhammer is so classified, you cant even ask about asking to ask about knowing the idea of the person who created the proto idea that was carried by a thousand generations to the person who idea'd it up. There is no Banhammer, you are merely paranoid. Move along.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:34 am

ACH0225 wrote:
The real Banhammer is so classified, you cant even ask about asking to ask about knowing the idea of the person who created the proto idea that was carried by a thousand generations to the person who idea'd it up. There is no Banhammer, you are merely paranoid. Move along.

That's classified information. You will put into cryogenic stasis until such time as the security leakage has been fixed.
Back to top Go down
kennysmith1234
kennysmith1234

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

That's classified information. You will put into cryogenic stasis until such time as the security leakage has been fixed.

It seems that we have a convergence of powers upon us...my obsidian ships are available for suicide runs.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Mackeroth, you cannot reveal the cryogenics lab! That's classified information!
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Hyperlite, informing the public that Mackeroth is wrong is considered Treason. Prepare to be Vaporized.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Now you are talking about the vaporizer! That is also classified! Prepare to be... well, I don't think we have any gadgets left, so...
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Hyperlite, I think it's time we need to get out the Duct Tape. For you, as you are informing the public that information is classified. If you DIDN'T, then they wouldn't think so, and would therefore ignore it.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 am

Fenway wrote:
Hyperlite, I think it's time we need to get out the Duct Tape. For you, as you are informing the public that information is classified. If you DIDN'T, then they wouldn't think so, and would therefore ignore it.

We need to move this conversation to a more secure location.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka Industries will now take possession of your world save by force. I'm sorry to say that any ship that is taller than 100 blocks and will not fit through my jump gate is against the law. Your ship will be taken for the war effort. If you attempt to fight back, I have a dreadnought equipped with 3 nuclear missiles and a fighter equipped with an M.D. bomb.

So.....
In the red corner:
Kobialka and his fleet!

In the blue corner:
Futurecraft Empire!
L_J_S_I!
I think the Forged Alliance!
Astria Amerus!
Everyone Else!

Good luck, let the battle BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Then Taln warps in after the battle and turns all your armadas into crying hot ships What a Face
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Commander Error wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka Industries will now take possession of your world save by force. I'm sorry to say that any ship that is taller than 100 blocks and will not fit through my jump gate is against the law. Your ship will be taken for the war effort. If you attempt to fight back, I have a dreadnought equipped with 3 nuclear missiles and a fighter equipped with an M.D. bomb.

So.....
In the red corner:
Kobialka and his fleet!

In the blue corner:
Futurecraft Empire!
L_J_S_I!
Astria Amerus!
Everyone Else!

The Rooters might be over with Kobialka. TELLrim might be, too.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Fenway wrote:

So I get Area 51 access now, that's cool with me. cheers
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:44 pm

hyperlite wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Fenway wrote:

So I get Area 51 access now, that's cool with me. cheers

Who said it was Area 51? And, I never said that get access to it, you would.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Area 51 is more secure than here. I think we need to talk about it there.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Commander Error wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

So.....
In the red corner:
Kobialka and his fleet!

In the blue corner:
Futurecraft Empire!
L_J_S_I!
Astria Amerus!
Everyone Else!

Well when you say it like that it sounds like I do not stand very much of a chance. IF YOU TOUCH MY SHIPS I WILL RELEASE THE DESCOLADA VIRUS UPON U FACES!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Commander Error wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

So.....
In the red corner:
Kobialka and his fleet!

In the blue corner:
Futurecraft Empire!
L_J_S_I!
Astria Amerus!
Everyone Else!

The Rooters might be over with Kobialka. TELLrim might be, too.

*few*
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm

The Unity will fight alongside the Futurecraft Empire, it is in our best interest for the preservation of our culture.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Kobliaka wouldnt last more than 12 hours against all the ships involved with the Futurecraft Empire.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:56 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Kobliaka wouldnt last more than 12 hours against all the ships involved with the Futurecraft Empire.

10 hours travel time, one and a half lunch break, and the last 30 actually blowing up his ships?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Commander Error wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

So.....
In the red corner:
Kobialka and his fleet!

In the blue corner:
Futurecraft Empire!
L_J_S_I!
Astria Amerus!
Everyone Else!

Well when you say it like that it sounds like I do not stand very much of a chance. IF YOU TOUCH MY SHIPS I WILL RELEASE THE DESCOLADA VIRUS UPON U FACES!
Have you ever heard of the Bunkurd Sewer Disorder?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:36 am

I don't think the thing on the bottom in the front is that long on an Emperor-class.
Just sayin.
Awesome ship though
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: The power of the Imperium   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 am

Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Wow I just saw the pics in the comments, and I was like woah, thats the best looking ship I've seen in awhile. You should edit the main post with the new pcs.
Back to top Go down
Helfenbein
Helfenbein

PostSubject: Amazing   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:54 pm

This piece of machinery is amazing, if for any reason you want help on this, I have an extra server going. Just send me a pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic   Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40k - Battlefleet Gothic
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next