Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Magaderean Shipyards Inc.

Go down 
+3
The Schmetterling
Puffin4Tom
Julo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Puffin4Tom
Puffin4Tom

Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Magaderean Shipyards Inc. are the partly state-owned shipyards of the Krypton Confederate. They take up a whole dwarf planet in the Qwerty system. They also own several orbital shipyards in the Krypton System.

Orders for any ships in this thread are welcome - please post them below.

Transport Drones:

UTTD-Mk1
Spoiler:

UTTD-Mk2
Spoiler::
More ships will be coming later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:16 am

Nice ships, Puffin.
I like your idea, that the tracks hold the containers, but I think you could put chestcarts as containers on it. Also add more colours, it makes your ships come alive a little bit more. BTW: Which floating-block-mod do you use?
Back to top Go down
Puffin4Tom
Puffin4Tom

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Julo wrote:
Nice ships, Puffin.
I like your idea, that the tracks hold the containers, but I think you could put chestcarts as containers on it. Also add more colours, it makes your ships come alive a little bit more. BTW: Which floating-block-mod do you use?
Thanks for the helpful feedback Julo.
Sadly, the texturepack I'm using doesn't have a chestcart texture-it is a WIP and uses the vanilla minecart texture.
I'm not using any mods - this is vanilla Minecraft 1.7!
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Oh ok, i was just confused by the grass, which made the ship look like it is turned by 45°.
But you could use Minecarts from other resource packs, also you are using the distant anomaly pack, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Puffin4Tom
Puffin4Tom

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Julo wrote:
Oh ok, i was just confused by the grass, which made the ship look like it is turned by 45°.
But you could use Minecarts from other resource packs, also you are using the distant anomaly pack, aren't you?
It's called the "Cyber Optics Pack". I'm not allowed to post a link because I'm a new forum member, otherwise I would. Sad 
Yeah, it's a slightly odd angle picture to avoid getting my other un-finished ship in the background of the picture.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:58 am

Oh... fresh meat!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.....
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:11 am

Ignore Mac. He's a tad nuttier than the rest of us.

Also, nice ships.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Tau wrote:
Ignore Mac. He's a tad nuttier than the rest of us.

Also, nice ships.

To the contrary, I don't post often because the rest of you are completly insane and discuss things that might as well be in Spanish for the level of understanding I get from them.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Mac you think we're insane? We're figments of your twisted mind.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:39 am

MercurySteam wrote:
Mac you think we're insane? We're figments of your twisted mind.

If my twisted mind produced anything half as normal as you guys, I'd consider myself lucky. But insane isn't so much as what's inside, but what you let escape outside.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:40 am

I may have accidentaly hijacked the thread. You can have it back now.
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Keith09

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:14 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
Oh... fresh meat!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.....

Um..... well.. hello i'm new and I would some help please do you know how I could post my spaceships (I love stargate so when I saw this I was totally stoked) at the moment I built a slightly smaller BC304 (Deadulus Class Battle Cruiser) and I would like to show people and ask for feedback back I only found out today 14/03/14 Australian and I just started building a Go'uld Hatak (MotherShip) just wondering if you could reply would be greatly appreciated and I think that this whole future craft will be AMAZING Cheers and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:33 am

You are in the wrong forum mate: http://fc-mod.com/, this is the old one, say thx I check this palce from time to time in case ppl like that show up Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magaderean Shipyards Inc.   Magaderean Shipyards Inc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magaderean Shipyards Inc.
Page 1 of 1