Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered) Empty
PostSubject: I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered)   I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered)   I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:59 pm

The first I thought from that long gasp was her getting beep beeped in the maze.
I am not sorry.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered)   I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Vinyl wrote:
The first I thought from that long gasp was her getting beep beeped in the maze.
I am not sorry.
She deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered)   I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:29 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered)   I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:51 am

Tau wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Luna makes Luna happy.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered)   I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Luna wrote:
Tau wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Luna makes Luna happy.
Spoiler:
The high strategic command (mostly me) has decided that due to you computer being operational again, you should get back to work. (ASKA waiting for fr0st to get the forum back up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered)   I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got my computer back (didn't tell anyone that the hard drive broke in the first place, everything is recovered)
Page 1 of 1