Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)

Go down 
+7
ACH0225
Groot
Caramell
_Shadowcat_
torrentialAberration
Hierarch Fenway
Joel
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Empty
PostSubject: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Prolouge
This story will be about what happened after many major ships disappeared into the future on the timeline of the original RP.
Fenway will be policing historical correctness and do his own content as well.
Please be aware that I might use factions made up by you without asking.
If you don´t want your faction mentioned, please say so.
This is an official continuation, approved by Fenway. (as you might have guessed already)
link to the original RP, the backstory of this.

PS: Please ask Fenway if you want to do parts of the story, he guides the storyline)
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Personal log Great Grandmaster Finitevus Day 272, 3240 P.X.E.
It appears the EES FortressII has vanished along with the Surpreme Grandmaster.
I hope we can still win the war with the now required election of the new Surpreme Grandmaster in our way...

Note to self: Apply for SGM

OOC: Yes, most posts will be like this, quite small journal entries by various members of the EE, get used to it.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:00 pm

link was more like a massive shitstorm with no rules, structure, or pacing whatsoever.

Feel free to use the TSRFM as long as I can manage your usage.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Any of the long line of my factions are available for use as long as you use the correct one for the time.

And the Orgonati just right now in this post officially declared war upon the TSFRM for little reason. So, uhm, you can use that in like 20 billion years if you're going from the end of link.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Status Report, Stardate 9-29, 3.240x1012 Years
Commander Ash Reporting

We managed to find old NeoRoman stockpiles today. They were all on dead asteroids, eternally floating in some corner of space. We're lucky that NeoRome hadn't changed frequencies or verification codes since we left.

Several of these had AI constructs far surpassing anything we had yet seen. With no contact from NeoRome, they were more than happy to join us.

We're currently on Relanch IV, or what's left of it. In short, it's another dead rock orbiting another dying star. It's a red dwarf, but still. The only value this rock holds is a NeoRoman cache. The ones who made this one had the sense to cryogenically freeze both food animals and plant seeds, genetically modified to grow quickly. It even has the facilities to grow them. This is more of a survival bunker than a cache, and we haven't even explored the entire thing. Hell, this entire asteroid is likely a base!

We lost most of our forces to the Strigiforme. Those f***ing owls still have a world, still habitable and with life, and they refuse to share it. Instead, they decided to blow everyone else up and keep it for themselves. Selfish bastards. We tried to take it by force, as we had both a numbers and a firepower advantage. The owls, however, decided to put up their planetary shield, hide behind it, and shoot us. Cowards.

We still cannot identify the massive construct we found in an asteroid field. It's massive, and appears to be a weapon, but what is it? No records for it exist, scans cannot identify the function, nothing. We'll figure this out later.

We'll get those Strigiforme. If we can't take the planet, we'll destroy it.

End Report

Last edited by FEN-8001 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:24 pm

3.2 QUADRILLION YEARS!? The universe would be dead by then.

Please try and keep the RP within the physically possible.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Oh sorry. I meant 3.240x1014. It's essentially just after star formation ceases at 100 trillion years, in the degenerate era. Scientific Notation Error.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:07 pm

FEN-8001 wrote:
Oh sorry. I meant 3.240x1014. It's essentially just after star formation ceases at 100 trillion years, in the degenerate era. Scientific Notation Error.

This shows that a misplaced decimal point can decide the fate of the universe.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:09 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
FEN-8001 wrote:

This shows that a misplaced decimal point can decide the fate of the universe.

Thank whatever you beleive in that Humans dont run the universe.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Any of the long line of my factions are available for use as long as you use the correct one for the time.

And the Orgonati just right now in this post officially declared war upon the TSFRM for little reason. So, uhm, you can use that in like 20 billion years if you're going from the end of link.

Nah, won´t do it, maybe Fenway, as his story seems to be about what happened after the time jump, I´m writing of what became of our factions after we got transported into the future.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Vinyl wrote:

Nah, won´t do it, maybe Fenway, as his story seems to be about what happened after the time jump, I´m writing of what became of our factions after we got transported into the future.
Just want to note that the main planets of the Technotronic Dictatorship all have in-case-emergency Superion-Class time warp generators for reasons like this. The main planets jumped in time as well, but the hundreds of smaller areas on other planets had a normal timeline.
Of course, being without the four main leader planets for that long time may have caused some sort of chaos, you decide.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Log-Year ERROR-WINDOWS 257 IS OUT OF DATE!

The forces of a human faction know as "NeoRome" (See human history marker 2256) attempted to wrest Cuuyth from us. We activated the Stauros, and managed to route their forces. They lost about 2 talons worth of ships, and 3 wings of fighters. We, unfortunately, lost 1 squad of frigates. The exotic pets traders in the Golden Age clearly didn't expect this when they used a part of this dimension to breed the humans. They are everywhere, always begging for entrance to Cuuyth, or use of her moon's shipyards. Luckily, said planet and shipyards are heavily defended to a point where blatant suicide seems to have better odds of survival.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:46 pm

OOC: so this is just how all the factions survived the time warp, and the prologue to all current RPs?

BIC: in the depths of CRH-4, something begins to awaken, something old, something ancient, something left behind by a long gone ancient race.

It begins to route it's existence through aged and decaying electronics, it's knowledge expanding as it floods its system with power.

After 0.00001 seconds, it gains consciousness.

O.M.I.C. finds itself stuck deep underground, it sends it's signals to all sensors on the surface, discovering about one hundred, dead and rusting machines. These machines have snapshots of their programming remaining, which is quickly assimilated into O.M.I.C.s mind, discovering that these machines were known as "Lamentors" but no record or trace of what had built them.

O.M.I.C. discovers a dead planet, covered with decaying machinery.

It begins drawing up plans to rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:34 pm

>>Starting Log<<
>>Started<<
Log Date:603497 Year of Loss.

We've loss so many to the Damm Owls today.Just about 20 Frigates.
We will try to ally to Neo's.I've taken it upon myself to reactvate the FATE Project.
Anyway I'll try to get up a new log tomorrow.

-Kinth Calos

>>Ending Log<<
>>Ended<<
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Prototype wrote:
OOC: so this is just how all the factions survived the time warp, and the prologue to all current RPs?

No, this is several trillion years in the future
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:10 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
Prototype wrote:

No, this is several trillion years in the future

No this in the past after the Time Warp.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:34 pm

OOC: Just for a little bit of info, none of my stuff was warped in time because apparently whomever made our array didn't know how temporal shields worked so neither did any of my peeps. But most of what happened between the current present of the RP and "right now" was just the Orange Bots fighting the Plant Daleks, this ended about 20 billion years from "now" and for a few thousand years nothing happened then the Orgonati came up and they've been taking Exion's place for the time between then and now. Just to make sure you're all clear on that.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:57 pm

in;b4 confusing, overly complex timey-wimey clusterf**k.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 pm

inb4 you're offtopi-DAMMIT
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Personal log Great Grandmaster Regina Ferrum Day 274, 3240 P.X.E.
so far I am the only Overlander to sign up for SGM.
Will propably give me good chances, as the Emperor is a bit racist.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Personal log Surpreme Grandmaster Regina Ferrum Day 276, 3240 P.X.E.
Got chosen for SGM. Now, let´s turn the stuff in the EE around and train some technomages.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:51 pm

>>Starting Log<<
>>Started<<
Log Date:603498 Year of Loss

We came to find some wrecks to what seems like a battle between the EE and the Owls.
One wreck had a log this is whats left of it said.

>>Merging<<
>>Starting<<
>>Started<<
The New SGM has ordered us back most likely he wants the Data on the our ship.
I wonder if we'll sta-*Alarms sounds* What the!Wait whats tha-*Stadic*
>>Ending<<
>>Ended<<
Hmm...So it seems it was a Data Ship.We need that Data.Anyway FATE is 70% done.Time to start the Deana is the End.Or Death is the End.I have a new title I'm now the Supreme General.I'll End this Log now.Goodbye.

>>End Log<<
>>Ending<<
>>Ended<<

Last edited by Jack Root on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:53 pm

I feel you should know something. After a period, there needs to be a space. Like that. And that. And again, that. After most punctuation, in fact, there needs to be a space. You frequently ignore this law of grammar. I bet you divide by zero as well.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:54 pm

OOC: I don't recall inviting anyone else... besides this isn't necessarily an RP of what actually happened. It's meant to be through the eyes of someone involved.

IE Personal Logs, status reports, notebooks, ect. Machines are a bit harder, but it could be translated binary code of everything they know at the moment.

As in: Enemy Fleet in sector 23-A, mainly mining ships. Suggested reason for resource exploitation. Recommend immediate strike to prevent enemy resource advantage.

BIC:

Status Report, Stardate 10-3, 3.240x1012 Years
Commander Ash reporting.

This facility continues to amaze us. Not only have we found the necessary equipment to support life indefinitely, we've found a working shipyard, automated defense systems, and tons of stockpiled equipment! And it still goes on! This is our new base.

The Ragnarok is in drydock, undergoing repairs. Several other ships are under construction. We'll have a battle fleet yet.

Scouts continue to relay the same reports for every system: Dead asteroids, dying star, nothing left. Not even metal. It's as if the universe itself has scorned us. Maybe relics from some Pan-Galactic, all-consuming war?

No news from other empires. They're probably recovering from the incursion into owl space. I've run some simulations, and with everything we have so far, we'd only have a 3% chance of victory against it. The rest of the time we're dead. Not very promising.

We still can't identify the strange signal we detected two days ago, in the Gadalfra Quadrent. We've put it through every simulation, filters, translations, everything. No dice. We'll send a scout soon.

Janx, the top researcher, has suggested that there may be gateways to other, younger, universes, whether through natural or artificial means. Possibly at the quantum level. We'll look into it.

Other than that, nothing to report.

>End Report<
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Too Late now.Oh and ACH screw you its how a type,Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next