Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap) Empty
PostSubject: FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap)   FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:49 am

This thread was good.

Note: Post a 50 word short to get in. All posts following must be at least 500 words. Do not start, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred fekking dollars until we decide on a plot.

tip: Word can tell you how much words are in your word so you can word while you word.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap)   FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:44 am

FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap) 060
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap)   FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:46 am

FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap) Tumblr_m85ft4U93T1qaulp7
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap)   FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:52 am

"One was enough, Vinyl." Cats said, placing a clawed hand on the overenthusiastic jeerer's shoulder, effectively distracting her from the growing wall of 'you tried' gold stars. She turned to him and frowned, annoyed, but walked away from the wall. She went over to the group of settlers that were currently traveling from another, recently destroyed city. They were looking for another place to rebuild, another place to light the torch with the flame that they had carried for years. These ruins' flame had long burnt out, but it served as a good enough place for the travelers to rest their tired feet and eyes, if a little quiet and dusty.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap)   FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:23 am

FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap) A2onhJQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap)   FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FC Story time (you do not want to sit on my lap)
Page 1 of 1