Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Fenway's Texture Pack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

Fenway's Texture Pack Empty
PostSubject: Fenway's Texture Pack   Fenway's Texture Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Alright, so here goes. With a massive amount of time available to me, a custom map I'm creating, and since i'm a texturer, I'm creating a texture pack for my (And other's) use. This is going to be modern/futuristic, and it will be done eventually. An early screenshot...

Fenway's Texture Pack 2012-012

That is stone bricks and iron texture.

I will place a download when it is at least 65% done.

Should this be in Off-Topic or in my Dev log?

Last edited by Fenway on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Fenway's Texture Pack   Fenway's Texture Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Nope, just you. You deleted 7 pages worth of posts, remember? What's the point of spending time conjuring up a valid, thoughtful contribution to a thread when you know it could disappear in a heartbeat? No
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Fenway's Texture Pack   Fenway's Texture Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Deleted 7 pages worth of... What?

First off, they were so old that they were just clogging up my dev log. Second, I wanted to organize it more and condensing it seemed a good idea. Third, half of them were off-topic or made by me anyway.

And it was 4 pages.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Fenway's Texture Pack   Fenway's Texture Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:01 pm

4, 7. They make 11. Therefore they are one and the same, which only exacerbates my point.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Fenway's Texture Pack   Fenway's Texture Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Tiel wrote:
4, 7. They make 11. Therefore they are one and the same, which only exacerbates my point.
Not only is this the logic equivalent of Jack the Ripper, it's also not necessary. Clearing the deadwood out of devlogs is a perfectly normal activity.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Fenway's Texture Pack   Fenway's Texture Pack Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Alright, I finished the Iron texture as well. Took a while, maybe I should update when I complete 5 textures or so. Replacing OP picture.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Fenway's Texture Pack   Fenway's Texture Pack Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Fenway wrote:
Alright, I finished the Iron texture as well. Took a while, maybe I should update when I complete 5 textures or so. Replacing OP picture.

I wish i had patience for it. I started making a 16x16, gave up, started making 32x32 textures for mods, and now am once again thinking of making a 32x32 texturepack. Cool stone texture.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Fenway's Texture Pack   Fenway's Texture Pack Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Fenway wrote:
Should this be in Off-Topic or in my Dev log?
It's not directly related to the mod, so I think Off-Topic is the best place for it.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Fenway's Texture Pack   Fenway's Texture Pack Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:41 pm

It's actually the stone brick texture, meant to be concrete... but maybe it should be stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenway's Texture Pack   Fenway's Texture Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenway's Texture Pack
Page 1 of 1