Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)

Go down 
+6
Soul of Jack
Avenger_7
Laserbilly
Captain stufuzzycat
Tiel+
Admiral Rekiin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)   United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Am I the only person who either has a good idea of the ships they use or actually has a model of them in MC?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)   United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
Am I the only person who either has a good idea of the ships they use or actually has a model of them in MC?

I only use ships which actually appeared in some Sonic the Hedgehog game.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)   United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:

I only use ships which actually appeared in some Sonic the Hedgehog game.
I have images in my mind for dozens of types of ships, any or all of which I may use. I've built virtually none of them in Minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)   United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Good job.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)   United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:47 pm

OOC: Just watched DW: Dinosaurs on spaceship. I luff the Silurian ship so I've decided to rebuild it in Minecraft but give it my own spin. This might take a while...

BIC:
Earlier today a Silurian colony ship crashed a few miles north of Aequa, our capital city. It is heavily damaged and we are are currently transporting it to one of our shipyards to be repaired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)   United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Admiral Rekiin wrote:
OOC: Just watched DW: Dinosaurs on spaceship. I luff the Silurian ship so I've decided to rebuild it in Minecraft but give it my own spin. This might take a while...

BIC:
Earlier today a Silurian colony ship crashed a few miles north of Aequa, our capital city. It is heavily damaged and we are are currently transporting it to one of our shipyards to be repaired.

We would like access.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)   United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:40 pm

caltech117 wrote:
Admiral Rekiin wrote:

BIC:

We would like access.
An alliance good sir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)   United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Admiral Rekiin wrote:
caltech117 wrote:
Admiral Rekiin wrote:

BIC:

We would like access.
An alliance good sir?

Yes technology will be supplied in exchange for information on the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)   United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm sorry but we do not have or need any information on the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)   United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

United Kingdoms of Aequaz (U.K.A)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3