Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

United Ionian Democracy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brz99

United Ionian Democracy Empty
PostSubject: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:15 pm

The United Ionian Democracy

Government Type: Democracy
Leader: Mister Hawke
Capital Planet: Ionia Prime
Allies: Aqualympian Empire, C.T.I.
Enemies: none

Worlds:

-Ionian system:

-Ionia Prime- The capital planet, and also the most heavily populated, it is made up of 65% water. It has a population of 4 million people, mainly civilians. The main shipyard, BRZ shipyard, produces and researches new designs for the fleet. The skyline of its cities is filled with glittering metal towers, and beautiful floating gardens. It is protected by weapon platforms, and part of the 1st fleet.

-Edon- The research “world”. It’s less of a world and more of a large asteroid. Small hubs and pathways dot its surface, and a massive amount of tunnels reside underground. It orbits the planet Makkla, being well protected by the military forces stationed there. A molten lava core heats the asteroid and allows the thousands of scientists working there to live.

-Makkla- This planet is primarily ocean, and as such it has been converted into a military base. Under the ocean waves, the army trains and works in large glass bubbles that can move from place to place. It is also where the rest of the 1st fleet stays, in order to protect the forces and Edon. It is stationed by 2 million people.

-Rekja- A molten planet, the government has deployed large amounts of mining stations in order to extract materials. Very recently, a large power source has been found under the crust, and drilling expeditions have found a large glowing orb, seething with energy. However, any attempts to harvest it have lead to a small destabilization of the orb.

-Arclon system:

-Arc- The biggest of the colonies, this world is teeming with plant life, and the settlers have managed to take advantage of that fact. Population: 1.5 million

-Shio- The next biggest colony, it is a world not unlike Ionia Prime. Population: 1 million.
-
Yueliang- The smallest of the colonies, it is a barren moon of Shio. Somehow, the 500 thousand settlers here manage to maintain a life.

Military Forces:
-1st fleet
1st Armada-
-2nd fleet
-3rd fleet
-4th fleet
-5th Fleet
2nd Armada
-6th fleet
-7th fleet
-8th fleet
-9th fleet
-Exploration Dispatch
Each fleet consists of 4 Huo-class attack frigates, 2 Valiant-class battle cruisers, and 2 Intrepid-class exploration ships, as well as numerous fighters.
The 1st fleet consists of 1 Aether-class destroyer, 6 Huo-class attack frigates, 3 Valiant-class battle cruisers, and 4 Intrepid-class exploration ships.
The exploration dispatch consists of 2 Huo-class attack frigates, 1 Valiant-class battle cruiser, and 5 Intrepid-class exploration ships.
We also have 2 Guinevere-class diplomatic ships, the Nobel and the Dove.

Technology:
-Spatial Harmonic- A yellow beam of energy that, if properly tuned, can shake objects to pieces. It has 3 drawbacks, though. It creates a MASSIVE power drain, it must be focused for several seconds, and it must be precisely tuned.
-Quantum Slipstream- An interesting technology that creates a tunnel leading to and from places, allowing ships to travel at warp 7-8.

Last edited by Brz99 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:00 am

An alliance good sir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:05 am

The C.T.I would like to propose an alliance on the grounds of so we can help out at this reasearch planet.
Back to top Go down
Brz99

PostSubject: Re: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:27 pm

We accept both alliances. Sending the I.D.S Creeper to C.T.I to pick up the scientists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Brz99 wrote:
We accept both alliances. Sending the I.D.S Creeper to C.T.I to pick up the scientists.

> Message from [CLASSIFIED]
>Decoding.......complete

>The scientists are on the C.T.I EINSTEIN science ship, we will meet the I.D.S Creeper midway.

>End message

Last edited by caltech117 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brz99

PostSubject: Re: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:39 pm

(Transmission from the I.D.S Creeper)
(BEGIN TRANSMISSION)
Very well. position your ship behind ours and enter the quantum slipstream before it closes.
(END TRANSMISSION)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Brz99 wrote:
(Transmission from the I.D.S Creeper)
(BEGIN TRANSMISSION)
Very well. position your ship behind ours and enter the quantum slipstream before it closes.
(END TRANSMISSION)

> Message from C.T.I EINSTIEN
>Decoding.......complete

>Roger that.

>End message

Last edited by caltech117 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brz99

PostSubject: Re: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:41 pm

OOC: LOL that was quick.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Change the name of your ship, Atlantis is a reserved word.
Back to top Go down
Brz99

PostSubject: Re: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:02 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
Change the name of your ship, Atlantis is a reserved word.
By who?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Ionian Democracy   United Ionian Democracy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

United Ionian Democracy
Page 1 of 1