Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

A new addition to the server

Go down 
+14
Soul of Jack
Commander Error
bobtheshoeman
The Schmetterling
blockman42
Last_Jedi_Standing
Captain stufuzzycat
Joel
torrentialAberration
Grand Imperial Thunder
ACH0225
Keon
Tiel+
Avenger_7
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

A new addition to the server - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:58 pm

...and, it crashed again. Java isn't using it's garbage collector. I might have to uninstall obfusciator.

Tiel, you were trying to lawyer the rules to suit yourself. You can't ignore them just because you feel like you should be exempt. The ban will stand until you mature a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Commander Error wrote:
Phucking socket errors.

I have to depart anyhow, but good luck to those in the lead.

coughtunnelcoughhypercough

God I hate them killing me for so many times.

Btw avenger Allys?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:

Tiel, you were trying to lawyer the rules to suit yourself. You can't ignore them just because you feel like you should be exempt. The ban will stand until you mature a little bit.

Wow, is that the best you can come up with? The only thing I did was steal some wood. Stealing was not defined in the rules, only PvP, which I might add you violated yourself at least three times. If there's anyone who needs to mature here, it's you.

All this could've been avoided had you just claimed your land and played fair instead of relying on your admin status to keep you safe.

As far as the ban is concerned, I don't really care. I'm just pointing out that your behavior was in error.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:58 pm

I fixed the crashes.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Tiel, now that peace has ended (and your violations are, therefore, moot) you can come back. If anyone gives you any trouble before you set up, let me know and I'll deal with it (or, refer them here!).
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:44 pm

How long will this event go on, Avenger? And when it's done, will you host another one?
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
How long will this event go on, Avenger? And when it's done, will you host another one?

I think this one might go on for a bit. I'm not sure exactly how long though. I will be hosting more regularly (I hope).
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Coolz.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:34 pm

OK, so since there appears to be some general confusion I'll say a couple thing here:

TSA wins this round due to the inability of any other faction to match them at this point.

To clarify, rules will be as follows for the future:

1.Do not leave the box
2.No major griefing or stealing from secured chests if no one from that faction is online. Minor griefing and stealing from unsecured chests is allowed.
3.The first 4 in-game day/night cycles after spawn are a peace period - no fighting or (logically) stealing allowed.
4.If players join in late they will be given 4 day/night cycles to prepare themselves.

I will be disabling all territory related factions commands for the next one, seeing as how they defeat the purpose of the game.

Minor griefing is defined as things like taking crops, breaking glass, and deforestation. Major griefing results in irrepairable damage to the base.
If a player from a faction is online, go to town on them.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:01 pm

The next arena has been put on, take a look around. I'll be resetting everyone's inventories before round 2 starts.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:20 pm

When is the next event starting?
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm trapped in faction chat and can't change it or leave. Sad
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
OK, so since there appears to be some general confusion I'll say a couple thing here:

TSA wins this round due to the inability of any other faction to match them at this point.

To clarify, rules will be as follows for the future:

1.Do not leave the box
2.No major griefing or stealing from secured chests if no one from that faction is online. Minor griefing and stealing from unsecured chests is allowed.
3.The first 4 in-game day/night cycles after spawn are a peace period - no fighting or (logically) stealing allowed.
4.If players join in late they will be given 4 day/night cycles to prepare themselves.

I will be disabling all territory related factions commands for the next one, seeing as how they defeat the purpose of the game.

Minor griefing is defined as things like taking crops, breaking glass, and deforestation. Major griefing results in irrepairable damage to the base.
If a player from a faction is online, go to town on them.

Are you discounting the fact that the KDB had 20/20 power and both players had full iron armor and diamond tools? I don't see how TSA won unless they had like full diamond armor. And it should have gone on longer, we were preparing a massive monopoly on wood, so we could sell other factions our wood for lucrative prices.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Maybe you missed something. We had 4 stacks iron, around 20 diamonds, and a large farm. Then we killed all the other seeds.

And 40/40 power.

But I agree, we should have gone longer. But I like it with no protect.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:08 am

Maybe we could build a huge space station or Avenger could download one, then set up a scenario where we fight over very limited resources because the station was half destroyed and we were the only survivors aboard.
Back to top Go down
bobtheshoeman

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:17 am

Thel 'Vadam wrote:
Maybe we could build a huge space station or Avenger could download one, then set up a scenario where we fight over very limited resources because the station was half destroyed and we were the only survivors aboard.
THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 am

How did you have 40 power? I thought there were teams of two, which would limit your power to up to twenty.

Also, a space station would be cool, but it would have to have tons of interior detail to work well.
Back to top Go down
bobtheshoeman

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:02 am

Also next time I would like it to last a lot longer so we really had to fight for resources...
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Sorry I haven't been here of late. Anyways, TSA had all the resources they needed. They also absorbed IFE. Much as I wanted it to go longer, there was no way anyone buy TSA would have won. The larger map should make this a much longer game, and it should be starting Wednesday at 4:00 EST. I like the space station idea, build it in the creative world and I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Can you delete my player.dat, because every time I join, my Minecraft crashes.
Back to top Go down
Thel Vadam
Thel Vadam

PostSubject: server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:13 pm

i wouldn't mind doing this...
Back to top Go down
http://morphorum.forumotion.com/u9
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Please, no necroposting. This is a month old and your comment doesn't really add anything.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Please, no necroposting. This is a month old and your comment doesn't really add anything.

There is another thread for this topic, I really don't see why this thread hasn't been deleted...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:21 pm

catsonmeth wrote:

There is another thread for this topic, I really don't see why this thread hasn't been deleted...
Because it had died on its own, so there wasn't any reason to.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:52 pm

catsonmeth wrote:

there is another thread? please tell me where, i want to do someting like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new addition to the server
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next