Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!

Go down 
+10
Commander Error
Keon
Last_Jedi_Standing
Tehblooper
fr0stbyte124
ectrimble20
Shiva
GLaDOS
The Schmetterling
ACH0225
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Keon wrote:
I think we need to have Cool3303 come back. I laughed so hard when he was here. I miss him.

The ships look okay, but I really hate the back.. I think that once the mod is released, every server here will end up in an alliance.

Of course you will, with me, or you will be wiped out.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Keon wrote:
I think we need to have Cool3303 come back. I laughed so hard when he was here. I miss him.

The ships look okay, but I really hate the back.. I think that once the mod is released, every server here will end up in an alliance.

What do you mean you hate the back? The engines would need to be placed on a flat surface, and the engines would each be about 4X4 blocks, so I would need space to place them. I would like to see how you would fix it, to your own blue-ish style. And every server will probably be in an alliance, with Mack at the head, in central command. We could even plan out different roles, like I might be server protection, GLaDOS would be in charge of technology, and ect ect.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Keon wrote:

I already pledged alligence to Mackeroth, and he is allied with you. I also might start my own server, but I don't know.

As for the ship, I agree it needs to be flat, but I would have it extend for longer. Right now it just... ends. Sharply, like this senten-.

I want a release. I want to see these ships fly. It bothers me so much that what frost is doing has never been done before.

Edit: I call 2nd Fleet Command, after Mackeroth, as he will want first in everything..

Last edited by Keon on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Keon wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Keon wrote:

I already pledged alligence to Mackeroth, and he is allied with you. I also might start my own server, but I don't know.

As for the ship, I agree it needs to be flat, but I would have it extend for longer. Right now it just... ends. Sharply, like this senten-.

I want a release. I want to see these ships fly. It bothers me so much that what frost is doing has never been done before.

Could always use Zepplin for smaller ships. And you still haven't accepted my challenge.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Which challenge? To see how it would look?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:03 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

What do you mean you hate the back? The engines would need to be placed on a flat surface, and the engines would each be about 4X4 blocks, so I would need space to place them. I would like to see how you would fix it, to your own blue-ish style. And every server will probably be in an alliance, with Mack at the head, in central command. We could even plan out different roles, like I might be server protection, GLaDOS would be in charge of technology, and ect ect.
Last_Jedi_Standing Industries will provide ships, although we will not agree to trade exclusively with the Alliance.

Keep in mind that our ships (At least those used by the LJSIF, the ones we sell will be decorated by their owners) have dark blue markings. That means dark blue wool, in tasteful amounts, on the outside of ships.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

Last_Jedi_Standing Industries will provide ships, although we will not agree to trade exclusively with the Alliance.

As Last_Jedi_Standing will be very profitable, is there a chance we can work out a contract with them? We would take all of our business that might have been done elsewhere, and bring it to your company, in exchange for a discount. I, and all of the Futurecraft Empire, hope we can work out a contract that satisfies all parties involved.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:59 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

Keep in mind that our ships (At least those used by the LJSIF, the ones we sell will be decorated by their owners) have dark blue markings. That means dark blue wool, in tasteful amounts, on the outside of ships.

Hmm. Problem. The Odyssey has a blue Astrian logo.

On the other hand.

I may form a coalition with LJSIF.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Keon wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

As Last_Jedi_Standing will be very profitable, is there a chance we can work out a contract with them? We would take all of our business that might have been done elsewhere, and bring it to your company, in exchange for a discount. I, and all of the Futurecraft Empire, hope we can work out a contract that satisfies all parties involved.
Hmm... Perhaps. That would bring in more business, and even people not associated with the Alliance would come, too. Yes, this seems like a good idea. We were planning to remain unaffiliated, but government contracts are a good thing. Negotiations will have to take place, of course, and they probably can't effectivly happen until there is a currency system and we know how much ships and resources will cost.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:17 pm

TheLordofError wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

Hmm. Problem. The Odyssey has a blue Astrian logo.

On the other hand.

I may form a coalition with LJSIF.
That would be fine. We do not object to other ships having similar markings if you don't.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:21 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

I also want to be the central AI core. Can I occasionally randomly drop people in the rancor pit? Just for sh*ts and giggles?
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:17 am

GLaDOS wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

I also want to be the central AI core. Can I occasionally randomly drop people in the rancor pit? Just for sh*ts and giggles?
I had no idea robots had to go potty.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Its a expression.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Or is it?
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:13 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Or is it?

you... you stole my thing

YOU STOLE MY THING

THE OWLS OF EARTH WILL SUFFER 1000 YEARS FOR THIS! I WILL BLACKEN THE PLANET WITH ELEVEN BILLION TONS OF HIGH GRADE PLUT0N1UM...

ehh whatever
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Here's the deal. I unlock this, but keep the off-topic in the off-topic forum. Kay?
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Mhm. Im also working on a new ship. Very neat, it is.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:51 am

I have also been working a few ships of my own... I think you will all like them...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:59 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
I have also been working a few ships of my own... I think you will all like them...

That was off topic. Lock the thread.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:39 am

Keon wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:

That was off topic. Lock the thread.

Done.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Hmm... Fail?
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!   ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACH0225's ship design(s) of Glory!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3