Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

races in ship design

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

races in ship design Empty
PostSubject: races in ship design   races in ship design Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:31 pm

I had this great idea and I think it should be implemented into everyones (optionally) ship design topic. We should all come up with a race that each of our ship designs are from, and write a background story on each of them, and if we want, continue the story each time we post a ship. For example:

The Minmitar are descendents, like the other inhabitants of New Eden, of the human race. Soon after FTL travel was created, large jump gates were created between star systems, allowing pilots to colonize the entire Milky Way Galaxy. Large corporations rose to power and everyone prospered. Several thousand years later, the human race had a population so large, that it was no longer possible for all of them to fit in the milky way galaxy. Wars broke out between the corporations over land, and it seemed like the human race would destroy itself when, like an answer to everyones prayer, a wormhole to another Galaxy opened. Much of the population flooded through this wormhole and called the new galaxy, New Eden. Life for all humans was wonderful for hundreds more years when one disasterous day, the wormhole closed, vannishing just as quickly as it had appeared. Without supplies coming in from Earth, most of the humans in New Eden died out. New Eden was thrown in to a Dark Age. Hundreds of years passed and the Amarr invented space travel and eventually, FTL. Soon though, they discovered that they were not alone. The Gallente, Caldari, and the Minmitar races had survived as well. The Ammar viewed the Minmitar race as a week, and ancient. The Ammar saw this as an opurtunity. They enslaved the Amarr people and for generations the Minmitar were enslaved to the Amarr empire. Eventually, the Minmitar rebellion came along and the Minmitar freed themselves from bondage. Today, New Eden is much like what the Milky Way was before the inhabitants of it fell into war with eachother. Everyone prospers and large corporations are in power.

The Amarr and Minmitar races:

Spoiler:

Minmitar Rebellion:

Spoiler:

Minmitar Rifter:

The Minmitar Rifter is a frigate designed to destroy frigates. It was created by the Minmitar during the Minmitar Rebellion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: races in ship design   races in ship design Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:56 pm

This is what the role play forum is for.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: races in ship design   races in ship design Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:15 pm

caltech117 wrote:

nonononono. I want to know what race each of the ship designs come from -.- read the first paragraph of the OP.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: races in ship design   races in ship design Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
caltech117 wrote:

nonononono. I want to know what race each of the ship designs come from -.- read the first paragraph of the OP.
Most of us just make our own ships.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: races in ship design   races in ship design Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
caltech117 wrote:

Well besides us warhammer fans....
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: races in ship design   races in ship design Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:03 am

caltech117 wrote:

well ya so make up a race. It wouldve been more clear if I had made up a race as an example... but...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: races in ship design   races in ship design Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:27 am

caltech117 wrote:

well ya so make up a race. It wouldve been more clear if I had made up a race as an example... but...

I just use my rp race.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: races in ship design   races in ship design Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 am

caltech117 wrote:
caltech117 wrote:

I just use my rp race.
Yeah. This has nothing to do with ship design and everything to do with the RP. In fact, I'm going to move it there, because that's where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: races in ship design   races in ship design Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

races in ship design
Page 1 of 1