Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

problem with tech or need help with idea come here

Go down 
+2
hyperlite
6 posters
AuthorMessage

problem with tech or need help with idea come here Empty
PostSubject: problem with tech or need help with idea come here   problem with tech or need help with idea come here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:59 pm

i dont bite cherry
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: problem with tech or need help with idea come here   problem with tech or need help with idea come here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Problems:

1. "i" should be "I"

2. "dont" should be "don't"

3. How are you going to help people? How long have you been here? Get to know all about the mod and read the devlogs.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: problem with tech or need help with idea come here   problem with tech or need help with idea come here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Forget the devlogs they are boring launch your minecraft and build a ship, post pictures here Smile .
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

PostSubject: Re: problem with tech or need help with idea come here   problem with tech or need help with idea come here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Yeah, you cant really help if you don't know what your helping with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: problem with tech or need help with idea come here   problem with tech or need help with idea come here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:32 pm

if your going to hate go away if your going to do somthing else have fun but I dont care about little things like a missed apostrophe or a forgoten caps okay so leave
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: problem with tech or need help with idea come here   problem with tech or need help with idea come here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Okay, but how are you going to help people?
Back to top Go down
Heeltripper
Heeltripper

Location : Probably at my desk typing a message just like the one you just read that lead you to look to your left and read this right now!

PostSubject: Re: problem with tech or need help with idea come here   problem with tech or need help with idea come here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Wow now, I wasn't hating. I was giving legitamite feedback on why I though you should think before you post.

This is how I see it. Your very first post; i dont bite cherry . And you offering to help people? I think its great that your trying to help but with what? Ships, coding, what? Your not looking like your going to help a lot. Maybe if you where to introduce yourself, say what you can help with, maybe what you would rather not help with, etc. Then Someone like me would be like; hmm I think I'll come to this guy if I need help. But, you didn't. So now your sitting here getting criticized because you didn't think.

Now! Why don't you go edit the first post and make yourself sound somewhat intelligent.

That was hating, and even then not much.....
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: problem with tech or need help with idea come here   problem with tech or need help with idea come here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Locked. This is a troll thread. 02593, you can make another thread if you like, but try harder next time. I don't know what you do or what you want, but I suspect you're not going to find much of it here. Like Iv said, either contribute ideas or go make ships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with tech or need help with idea come here   problem with tech or need help with idea come here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem with tech or need help with idea come here
Page 1 of 1