Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Space Plan

Go down 
+9
Tiel+
The Schmetterling
Hierarch Fenway
Avenger_7
ACH0225
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
Pat Best
Keon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

The Space Plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Sir Tielton wrote:
Make a beacon to the Cerean Empire, where humanity will be sucked involuntarily into an interstellar war as footsoldiers and naval officers, thereby boosting humanity's technological progress tenfold as the cultural diffusion takes place. Then we shall break free of our bonds and construct a massive battlecruiser of ORIGINAL design over Earth and flee to another galaxy, going where no man has ever gone before and meeting new life.

...inspiration has struck.

Wrong. The Strigiformian Empire would jump through the 5 or 7 Yttrium portals around the globe, pouring through in the millions, with various high powered weaponry as well, all because we decided a few hundred years ago to claim your planet in your dimension for mining and resources. Then we figured out space travel, and the public forgot about you, to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:27 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
Make a beacon to the Cerean Empire, where humanity will be sucked involuntarily into an interstellar war as footsoldiers and naval officers, thereby boosting humanity's technological progress tenfold as the cultural diffusion takes place. Then we shall break free of our bonds and construct a massive battlecruiser of ORIGINAL design over Earth and flee to another galaxy, going where no man has ever gone before and meeting new life.

Wrong. The Strigiformian Empire would jump through the 5 or 7 Yttrium portals around the globe, pouring through in the millions, with various high powered weaponry as well, all because we decided a few hundred years ago to claim your planet in your dimension for mining and resources. Then we figured out space travel, and the public forgot about you, to some extent.

Owls don't mine resources. They fly after mice.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:32 pm

in this dimension they attack mice. in theirs they probobly eat dragons or something.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:35 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
in this dimension they attack mice. in theirs they probobly eat dragons or something.

Nope, they eat poisonned mice and have hallucinations about being gods or something.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Pat Best wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:

Nope, they eat poisonned mice and have hallucinations about being gods or something.

That they do.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Pat Best wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:

Owls don't mine resources. They fly after mice.

Not in YOUR universe. In the universe I inhabit. We are so much more, reaching giant sizes, breathing fire, and much more. Besides, how else are we going to get Yttrium and Ytterbium and Stronium and all those other lovely elements necessary for our industries!
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Pat Best wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:

Nope, they eat poisoned mice and have hallucinations about being gods or something.

^this
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:49 pm

IntolerantCatholicFanatic wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:

Nope, they eat poisoned mice and have hallucinations about being gods or something.

^this

I quote myself, because my quotes are that awesome.

Now will you drop the owl thing? It kills every thread you post it in.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Quite.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:

^this

To start off, I find this statement highly inaccurate and insulting. Secondly, though I may be an owl, that does not mean I am not a contributing member of this community. I post ideas, I seldom necropost without reason, and I do not use foul language. I am in violation of no rules, and if you don't want me to express my species, then deal with it. Unless I am specifically instructed not to speak of my position and the owlyness it implies by a moderator or the owner of a thread that pertains to this, then I will not stop.

EDIT- I took a minute and counted, and about 30 topics have me as the last listed poster. Please note that this is out of the whole forum, in which there are at least 200 topics, probably more.

Editception- I looked, this forum has 2000 plus messages.

Last edited by ACH0225 on Fri May 25, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:16 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:

^this

To start off, I find this statement highly inaccurate and insulting. Secondly, though I may be an owl, that does not mean I am not a contributing member of this community. I post ideas, I seldom necropost without reason, and I do not use foul language. I am in violation of no rules, and if you don't want me to express my species, then deal with it. Unless I am specifically instructed not to speak of my position and the owlyness it implies by a moderator or the owner of a thread that pertains to this, then I will not stop.
I agree with Ach. The owl thing can be annoying, but it's usually not too bad.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:32 pm

...usually..........
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Any examples?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:12 am

Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:50 am

O.o owls are like that? i never knew.....
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:26 pm

He's not an owl, relativity be da(r/m)ned

also ytrrium is used by new age practitioners, and has some pretty magical propertys irl, so its not a surprise he chose it for his fantasy world

anyway, I'm betting on these peoplehttp://www.planetaryresources.com/
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:11 pm

I wasn't actually aware humans used Yttrium. We use it in heavy industry, as many things, like a strengthener for steel, those sorts of things. After a quick google search though, I have found what a new age practitioner is. I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm

I see.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:20 pm

It's best application is in YBCO(or is it YAG?) superconducters

THAT'S magical
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:42 pm

You bet! YIG spheres, YIG disruptors, YAG fields, all that lovely stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Space Plan   The Space Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Space Plan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2