Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?

Go down 
+27
torrentialAberration
Julo
Cheatmaster
nick248
Laibach
Grand Imperial Thunder
Happyman
Potato
blockman42
Hierarch Fenway
Ivan2006
Laserbilly
Emperor_Revan
Tiel+
dimitriye98
Keon
Captain stufuzzycat
scout37
Avenger_7
Pat Best
superninjakiwi
ACH0225
Brz99
Last_Jedi_Standing
Iv121
Commander Kobialka
The Schmetterling
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Keon Skyfire wrote:
No, 13 meters tall. Holy cow. That is OP.
It's 13.5 meters long, according to Wookieepedia. It's still small, but it's a lot bigger than if it were 13.5 meters tall.

You know that hobo you saw across the street this morning? He could have contributed more lies to that article... >_>
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Khmac wrote:
Keon Skyfire wrote:
It's 13.5 meters long, according to Wookieepedia. It's still small, but it's a lot bigger than if it were 13.5 meters tall.

You know that hobo you saw across the street this morning? He could have contributed more lies to that article... >_>
That could be true, but having read the book the article is based on, I know it isn't.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Khmac wrote:
Keon Skyfire wrote:

That could be true, but having read the book the article is based on, I know it isn't.

Wait so the sun crusher is 13 meters tall and long?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Why would you post a 'ship' from Sonic the Hedgehog? IMO, it's horrendously over designed and ugly as sin. I know it's your personal taste, but...it's like the Bronies claiming My Little Pony as a sci-fi franchise...
Oh, Sonic is not sci-fi...
Well, what´s NOT sci-fi about it?
It has spaceships, lasers, battle robots, battle walkers,...
The existance of mobians is explained by Archie Comics with mutation of animals due to the use of bio-weapons called "gene-bombs" by an alien race like the Xorda.
And, finally: All the magic in sonic-stuff (well, at least in the (Archie) comics and SonicX, I hate the Storybook Series for that) is explainable by "Chaos Energy", which is most likely a mobia word for the Force.

I'm just at a loss as to how a couple palm trees makes an obvious warship camouflaged.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:01 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Khmac wrote:
Keon Skyfire wrote:

Wait so the sun crusher is 13 meters tall and long?
No. It is 13.5 meters long, and much taller. It's probably around 40 meters tall.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Sir Tielton wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Why would you post a 'ship' from Sonic the Hedgehog? IMO, it's horrendously over designed and ugly as sin. I know it's your personal taste, but...it's like the Bronies claiming My Little Pony as a sci-fi franchise...
The existance of mobians is explained by Archie Comics with mutation of animals due to the use of bio-weapons called "gene-bombs" by an alien race like the Xorda.
And, finally: All the magic in sonic-stuff (well, at least in the (Archie) comics and SonicX, I hate the Storybook Series for that) is explainable by "Chaos Energy", which is most likely a mobia word for the Force.

I'm just at a loss as to how a couple palm trees makes an obvious warship camouflaged.

Spoiler:
It's not supposed to make it camouflaged. Also, what Imperial fleet? Those are obviously just freighters. Look, they've got trees on them! Only freighters have trees. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Sir Tielton wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Spoiler:
It's not supposed to make it camouflaged. Also, what Imperial fleet? Those are obviously just freighters. Look, they've got trees on them! Only freighters have trees. Duh.

Well, my every ship in my fleet (Except for the fighter, dropships, etc.) have at least ONE tree inside, which would be technically ON the ship
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Sir Tielton wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Spoiler:

Lols
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:30 pm

stufuzzycat wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Spoiler:

Lols

What ships? All I see is space...
Back to top Go down
Happyman
Happyman

Location : Either the bathroom or my rolly chair, wherever a computer or smartphone is baisically

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:39 pm

blockman42 wrote:
stufuzzycat wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Spoiler:

Lols

And floating trees... I wonder how they got there...
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Happyman wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
stufuzzycat wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Spoiler:

Lols

Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Aliens-meme
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:23 am

This is on topic? But still nonessential stupidity?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:07 am

Sun Crusher. How do you know length from height?

IN SPACE, up has no meaning. Thus the Sun Crusher could be 13.5 m high.

And length is usually the longest side.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:47 am

We make floor and ceiling on our ships so there is also up or down ...

Disable the artificial gravity generator and we might just declare your ship, lets say 4 floors long Smile .
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:39 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Happyman wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
stufuzzycat wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Spoiler:

Lols

I retreat from my previous statement in order to quit this stupid, of-topic discussion.
the Palm trees contain artificial chlorophyl in order to have a have good-looking air fresheners.
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Happyman wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
stufuzzycat wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Spoiler:

Lols

I retreat from my previous statement in order to quit this stupid, of-topic discussion.
the Palm trees contain artificial chlorophyl in order to have a have good-looking air fresheners.

AIR FRESHENERS?! Who really gives a f*#& if you take off your helmet in space to sniff them you are gonna' turn into a marshmellow and explode.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:11 am

Khmac wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Happyman wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
stufuzzycat wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Spoiler:

Lols

AIR FRESHENERS?! Who really gives a f*#& if you take off your helmet in space to sniff them you are gonna' turn into a marshmellow and explode.
Sorry, my english is bad. I meant air handling unit instead of air freshener.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:49 am

Air fresheners work.

Plus, their on the outside, so to live they are either artificial of have atmosphere.

Do trees grow in space?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:43 am

Keon Skyfire wrote:
Air fresheners work.

Plus, their on the outside, so to live they are either artificial of have atmosphere.

Do trees grow in space?
Yes, but only very briefly.
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Khmac wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Happyman wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
stufuzzycat wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Spoiler:

Lols

Oxygen Recycler?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Khmac wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Khmac wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Happyman wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
stufuzzycat wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Spoiler:

Lols

Oxygen Recycler?
That´s the word!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Keon Skyfire wrote:
Air fresheners work.

Do trees grow in space?
Yes, but only very briefly.
They are artificial.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Suspect Plastic palm trees do not recycle oxygen. That goes double for plastic palm trees that are on the outside of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:00 pm

I guess my threads aren't the only ones where arguments erupt into wars.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Suspect Plastic palm trees do not recycle oxygen. That goes double for plastic palm trees that are on the outside of the ship.

Artificial doesn't mean plastic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?   Greatest Ship in Science Fiction? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatest Ship in Science Fiction?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next