Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Rooters Faction

Go down 
+10
Last_Jedi_Standing
Grand Imperial Thunder
Tiel+
Commander Error
Iv121
Groot
Laibach
Keon
Dux Tell31
Soul of Jack
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

Rooters Faction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Keon wrote:
War on the Rooters?
Yes>
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:31 pm

MONEY MONEY MONEY , LOTS OF MONEY ! As said - wars are good as long as they are not on your territory (see the US after WW2 for example Razz )
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Dr. Thunder, Tunnel wrote:
Alright war declared.
~ARC Tunnelthunder.

so you did split off?

ambiguity?
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:55 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Dr. Thunder, Tunnel wrote:
Alright war declared.
~ARC Tunnelthunder.

so you did split off?

ambiguity?
I tried a coup against you gave up and started my own faction. So yes I did split off. Care to form an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 am

that's what I meant by ambiguity, so yes, I would like an alliance

unless you join the main faction, then I can't, as I'd like to stay neutral of them
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:24 pm

O just great more people to fight with
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Who? You've had mostly alliance propositions lately. I think I am the only one that wants to fight you. And that is just because you refused to join Futurecraft Empire.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Keon wrote:
Who? You've had mostly alliance propositions lately. I think I am the only one that wants to fight you. And that is just because you refused to join Futurecraft Empire.
Well look the only reson I refused to join is because I don't want to not have a say in thing's and the fact that I don't want to be called a vessal
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Keon wrote:
Well look, the only reason I refused to join is because I don't want to not have a say in thing's and the fact that I don't want to be called a vassal.
If you get wiped of the map by the combined forces of the FCEI, you won't have a say in things either. Your best bet would be to join and work up to a high-ranking position. Look at me, I'm a high mortal already and I haven't even done anything. You'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Jack Root wrote:
Keon wrote:
Well look, the only reason I refused to join is because I don't want to not have a say in thing's and the fact that I don't want to be called a vassal.
If you get wiped of the map by the combined forces of the FCEI, you won't have a say in things either. Your best bet would be to join and work up to a high-ranking position. Look at me, I'm a high mortal already and I haven't even done anything. You'd be fine.
Well how bout we just stay the heck away from you guy's and don't get in each others way?And if not fine we'l join
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Jack Root wrote:
Keon wrote:
Well how bout we just stay the heck away from you guy's and don't get in each others way?And if not fine we'l join
I don't know. I can't speak for the FCE, since I'm not on the council and being a high mortal doesn't actually mean anything. They won't be able to force everyone to join, and if they made any serious attempt to, many of the people who had already joined would leave. I'm sure you don't have to join if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Jack Root wrote:
Keon wrote:
I don't know. I can't speak for the FCE, since I'm not on the council and being a high mortal doesn't actually mean anything. They won't be able to force everyone to join, and if they made any serious attempt to, many of the people who had already joined would leave. I'm sure you don't have to join if you don't want to.
Could you at lest tell them?P.S This is becoming a word wall
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:54 am

Maybe we should all just work together in peace and harmony, to build a better Universe?
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:27 am

sound's fine to me
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:17 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Maybe we should all just work together in peace and harmony, to build a better Universe?

Harmony sucks I want to blow things up Smile .
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:05 am

If futurecraft was about Harmony, I would't have cleaned up my MMD. I would have kept my "Elements of Harmony + Nukes" mod.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Interesting. I was sure someone was going to make a comment like:

"Mackeroth is being nice? The world is ending!"

No matter.

I do actually want things to explode, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Well so do I but I just don't want it to be me
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:58 pm

I made a remark about the Elements of Harmony + Nukes mod.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Yea great for you Keon now whould someone join my faction?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Okay. So you talk down one of the DEVs, then ask with exceeding bad English if anyone would like to join your faction?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:08 pm

You are death and pain but also merciful, huh?

How about app process, title, ships, pics, whatever.

Nobody joins a faction with a thread that has two sentences for a OP. Make some reasons for me to join.

And Mackeroth, it's fine, I did disrupt his thread, however fail it is.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Just pointing out his ineptitude.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Keon wrote:
You are death and pain but also merciful, huh?

How about app process, title, ships, pics, whatever.

Nobody joins a faction with a thread that has two sentences for a OP. Make some reasons for me to join.

Wrong Razz . If you want people to join you you want your thread to be popular... from my own experience when you make a detailed thread everyone looks at it and says "well ... ok ..." and post no comments as they have nothing to say. Your thread gets forgotten and you cry in your bad all night . You can always edit your OP to have something in it... That's probably one of the reasons people tend to ignore my posts (you too in the beginning BTW) ...
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:22 pm

You no what guy's? I was considering making a youtube cannel to make you guy's famous but now I'm not.

Last edited by Jack Root on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooters Faction   Rooters Faction - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooters Faction
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next