Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Iv's ship designs

Go down 
+18
Julo
Laserbilly
Commander Kobialka
ACH0225
Last_Jedi_Standing
Commander Error
Soul of Jack
Tau
Laibach
Tiel+
Dux Tell31
fr0stbyte124
blockman42
GLaDOS
hyperlite
The Schmetterling
Iv121
Keon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:30 pm

You have inspired me. I am now going to build my own space-station!
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:22 pm

which part inspired you ?
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:35 pm

I think the farming part was very nice. BUT I think you need to have the actual station/main part bigger than it is right now.

The reason this is my opinion is the farming section is about 3/4 the size of the main part. and if you want more than one of any said module, to bad for you because theres no room.

That being said, I could be completely wrong. Please correct me if this is the case.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:49 am

If you download my map you'll see there a small module that I haven't introduced yet - its the link module. It allows you to connect 3 modules to one tube, or maybe another link module for even more tubes. The possible station size can be infinite, limited only by your recourses and your wild imagination. The main part is mostly for life support and serves as a main hub on smaller stations . As I said Antares station (which I plan to build for you as demo ) has 3 Bastions linked together and s*** load of other modules for all your weird needs Smile .
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:33 pm

You probably asked what I was working on all those days so I have a big one this time Very Happy . Remember Project GIGAS ? Oh yea prepare to meet the 10 KM long abomination Very Happy

Description:

Spoiler:

Hope you like it. As you see it doesn't have interior but thx to pet's modular iterior design I'll be able to make it in no time Smile .

Last edited by Iv121 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Mac is that you ? leave my posts alone I've told you about the mod edits it's just rude.

I had enough of your petty comments on my post editing, this one will be the last. Prepare to meet the banhammer.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:21 pm

I hope that's fake. Mackeroth, don't ban him, his ships are epic! Anyway what was the description of GIGAS?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Keon wrote:
I hope that's fake. Mackeroth, don't ban him, his ships are epic! Anyway what was the description of GIGAS?
I don't think it's fake...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:35 pm

There are three possibilities:

1: Mack banned Iv
2: Mack pretended to ban Iv
3: Iv pretended to have Mack ban Iv.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:06 pm

4: Iv hacked Mack's account to ban himself.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:24 pm

CONSPIRACY

also I liked him, he disagreed with the devs but in a positive way.

Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:35 am

Yea seems I fail at 1st Aprils ... You had no doubt it's fake even for a second ... Maybe it could go otherwise of mac wouldn't ignore my PM .
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 am

Iv121 wrote:
Yea seems I fail at 1st Aprils ... You had no doubt it's fake even for a second ... Maybe it could go otherwise of mac wouldn't ignore my PM .

What? PM? You're telling me this now?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:56 am

Iv121 wrote:
I can’t make fake mod releases and I don’t have friends to “hack” your account though I hope you’ll help me a bit by adding something like “He got what he deserved. I’ll let him chill out for 3 days and come back to us”. Tanks Very Happy

Oh right! That PM....
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:24 am

I think he may either be playing an April 1st joke, or the Cool3303 hasn't been cleaned out entirely
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:32 am

Cool was an april's joke too Razz .
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:30 am

Now I have a ship for you, not a dull 2nd April joke I promise Very Happy .

The UTD Raynor was designed with only one thought in mind - raw power. with 250 m filled with plasma turrets, torpedo launchers and beam cannons, the Raynor can take out almost any foe of it's size and even above at any range. It's 110 m long prime HPL cannon can destroy enemy ships at a distance of up to 10 km. It's 2 6 tube torpedo launchers with magnetic accelerators provide the torpedo an extra bust reducing travel time and increasing distance. IF the foe decides to flank the Raynor it possesses 2 heavy beam cannons on each side of the ship capable of 200º engagement radius on each side of the ship giving full 360º together. The ship also carries 15 plasma cannons and a fighter bay. Besides the heavy weaponry the ship also possesses heavy shielding with heavy armor plating twice the size of a ship of it's class and a powerful shield generator capable of deploying large shields to provide cover to friendly fleets. Though being superior to the Hyperion in combat capabilities , the Raynor possesses less versatility than the Hyperion. It's engines are weaker, it's jump drives require more time to recharge and the fighter bay is much smaller. The Raynor's heavy armor makes it much more expansive. It's slower deployment does not allow the Raynor to command fleets effectively which leaves the Hyperion the role of the capital ship in terran fleets.

Pictures:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 am

Nice ship!

also I thought mackeroth had finally snapped Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:06 pm

It is impossible to break me.

Nice ship, you may yet play a large part in the construction of the Banhammer.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Now I have a ship for you, not a dull 2nd April joke I promise Very Happy .

The UTD Raynor was designed with only one thought in mind - raw power. with 250 m filled with plasma turrets, torpedo launchers and beam cannons, the Raynor can take out almost any foe of it's size and even above at any range. It's 110 m long prime HPL cannon can destroy enemy ships at a distance of up to 10 km. It's 2 6 tube torpedo launchers with magnetic accelerators provide the torpedo an extra bust reducing travel time and increasing distance. IF the foe decides to flank the Raynor it possesses 2 heavy beam cannons on each side of the ship capable of 200º engagement radius on each side of the ship giving full 360º together. The ship also carries 15 plasma cannons and a fighter bay. Besides the heavy weaponry the ship also possesses heavy shielding with heavy armor plating twice the size of a ship of it's class and a powerful shield generator capable of deploying large shields to provide cover to friendly fleets. Though being superior to the Hyperion in combat capabilities , the Raynor possesses less versatility than the Hyperion. It's engines are weaker, it's jump drives require more time to recharge and the fighter bay is much smaller. The Raynor's heavy armor makes it much more expansive. It's slower deployment does not allow the Raynor to command fleets effectively which leaves the Hyperion the role of the capital ship in terran fleets.

Pictures:

Spoiler:

its beautiful
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 am

Hey the thread is not dead I'm not In mood of making new ships. Once I get some inspiration I might just build one.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Hey the thread is not dead I'm not In mood of making new ships. Once I get some inspiration I might just build one.

What are you talking about! Your probably the only person here with INSPIRATION. I have succumbed just recently to the poison of ship copying. I just built a ship from Eve! Although, the ship is really good and appealing to the eye, it was COPIED. not inspiration. at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:59 am

Kobialka wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

What are you talking about! Your probably the only person here with INSPIRATION. I have succumbed just recently to the poison of ship copying. I just built a ship from Eve! Although, the ship is really good and appealing to the eye, it was COPIED. not inspiration. at all.

What are you talking about? My ships have no reference, I build them purely from my imagination.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Right, because we all believe that. jocolor
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 am

tell31 wrote:
Right, because we all believe that. jocolor

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iv's ship designs   Iv's ship designs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iv's ship designs
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next