Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS).

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think of my isdeas? (and no, that was NOT a typo.)
AMAZING! AWESOME! RAR! DINO POWER!
My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Vote_lcap33%My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Kinda good.
My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Vote_lcap33%My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No.
My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Vote_lcap0%My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You suck, get off the forum n00b.
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Empty
PostSubject: My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS).   My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Firstly, I want to celebrate being the first Marine (and now the first captain) on the forum. *lots of clapping from audience* Now, MY ISDEAS! 9(and no, that was not a typo.)

1. MUSIC

I think the "Portal: Songs to Test By" would be nice. I especially like the song "Your Precious Moon". Just download the whole album* and play through it. It's really good. Though MonsterTeddys songs are also incredible.

*Their free on the official website for Portal and Portal2. ThinkWithPortals Total amount: 63 songs.

2.SHIP TYPES

1.I'm thinking a new "mining ship" that carry's a whole plethora of mining equipment in its belly, along with a large mining laser, it being the only class that can carry a mining laser.

2.A colony that sets up a small building including all the needed things (ie life support, storage, food ect) when you land on a planet.

3.PLANETARY WEAPONS

1. WBIC, or the Water Based Ion Cannon. Placed in water with a swivel mount, it utilizes advanced hydro generators to power itself. And don't think that the shot itself is made of water. (I'm eyeballing you Mackeroth.)

Thats it for now. Go away. Or post a comment. Your choice.

Last edited by daman200 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS).   My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Seeing as you are the first marine, these might be considered. I don't know how much is already planned of this..
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS).   My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 pm

I dont think rank matters....... But also, the Portal songs are copywritten and reserved, so we cant take them, but I was thinking we could get the DEVs to rap some song about Futurecraft....... The ultimate weapon on a planet, it would burn the victims eardrums, but not cauterize them enough where they would go deaf. It would also override the sound settings. Yeaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS).   My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Just have a small part in the audio menu crediting the songs to Portal and Portal2.

Atra gulai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise skoliro fra rauthr.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS).   My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:26 am

ACH0225 wrote:
I dont think rank matters....... But also, the Portal songs are copywritten and reserved, so we cant take them, but I was thinking we could get the DEVs to rap some song about Futurecraft....... The ultimate weapon on a planet, it would burn the victims eardrums, but not cauterize them enough where they would go deaf. It would also override the sound settings. Yeaaaaa.

Last time I had to sing (for a music assignment) they had to
put subtitles on it. That’s how bad it was.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS).   My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:38 pm

See! Its the newest WMD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS).   My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ideas (of OVER 9000 AWESOMENESS).
Page 1 of 1