Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Planetside 2 Outfit

Go down 
+13
Keon
superninjakiwi
Tiel+
Pat Best
Groot
Hierarch Fenway
Shiva
Tell
Avenger_7
Commander Error
blockman42
yourt23
Dux Tell31
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:14 pm

I can play pretty much anytime I want, any day I want, except for tuesday 6 to 10 and friday 2 to 6.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 am

I'm not sure about my playtimes, but I can play as a pilot / engineer (engie!) or Light Assault. Tribes Ascend has left me with an urge to jetpack.

Also, dogfighting isn't that difficult, it's just PS2 has some weird-arse controls. I used to fly rings around 'skitters and Scythes in PS1 (of which I played all of 2 amazing hours).
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:19 am

I havent watched a single review of the game that doesnt mention that the frames per second level in the game is really low. Is it really laggy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:29 am

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
I havent watched a single review of the game that doesnt mention that the frames per second level in the game is really low. Is it really laggy?

Just set your graphics settings down some, and apparently it runs fine. I can't speak for lag, though.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Last night I was involved in an exceedingly glorious operation to take back the Palisade as TR. Thirty-seven Prowlers, two dozen (full) Sunderers, a dozen or so Lightnings, and more air support than even an infantryman could ever hope and pray for. It was World of Tanks, on steroids, with infantry, with air, and a whooooooole lotta explosions EVERYWHERE.

Needless to say, I racked up a 32-kill killstreak, and it only ended because I logged off to watch Sons of Anarchy. The NC was hurting baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad before I left.

Last edited by Shiva on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Shiva wrote:
Last night I was involved in an exceedingly glorious operation to take back the Palisade as TR. Thirty-seven Prowlers, two dozen (full) Sunderers, a dozen or so Lightnings, and more air support than even an infantryman could ever hope and pray for. It was World of Tanks, on steroids, with infantry, with air, and a whooooooole lotta explosions EVERYWHERE.

Needless to say, I racked up a 37-kill killstreak, and it only ended because I logged off to watch Sons of Anarchy. The NC was hurting baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad before I left.

That...sounds like the only thing it needed was a nuke strike.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Shiva wrote:

Needless to say, I racked up a 37-kill killstreak, and it only ended because I logged off to watch Sons of Anarchy. The NC was hurting baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad before I left.

wow. sounds fun. and badass.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Shiva has gained +1 badass rank.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:26 am

Anyone need a pilot?

(AKA:I have the game now.)
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:49 am

So, we were attempting to capture... Aramax, I think it was, last night. I hot-dropped from the back of a Galaxy as an LA, and landed near one of our forward-deployed AMS stations. About ten Prowlers were surrounding this base, pounding it into oblivion. We had to take the vehicle garage, but there was a spawnpoint at the top of the garage and the NC were pounding the hell out of everything that came up the stairs. I got over to the AMS station and strapped into my MAX suit, and walked up the stairs with a pair of engineers behind me. Dual miniguns do not make for happy hostiles.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:52 am

Shiva wrote:
So, we were attempting to capture... Aramax, I think it was, last night. I hot-dropped from the back of a Galaxy as an LA, and landed near one of our forward-deployed AMS stations. About ten Prowlers were surrounding this base, pounding it into oblivion. We had to take the vehicle garage, but there was a spawnpoint at the top of the garage and the NC were pounding the hell out of everything that came up the stairs. I got over to the AMS station and strapped into my MAX suit, and walked up the stairs with a pair of engineers behind me. Dual miniguns do not make for happy hostiles.

Engies FTW. and IMO, why drop from a GAL when there's one on the ground AMS'ing already?
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:27 am

OOHHH I recorded a battle between the Vanu and NC, I'll edit this post when I finish uploading it.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Commander Error wrote:
Shiva wrote:

Engies FTW. and IMO, why drop from a GAL when there's one on the ground AMS'ing already?

Because I was already in the Galaxy. The APC with the AMS on the ground got there after I spawned.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:21 pm

I'm getting on(US east server), anyone else want to kick some butt with me?
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Dux Tell31 wrote:
I'm getting on(US east server), anyone else want to kick some butt with me?

Which?My IGN is JackRoot.Also which faction are you?[right]
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:56 am

Can anyone come on tonight and join a raid? I'm playing as VS on Thebes(West) 5
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:24 pm

what race are we in this outfit?
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
what race are we in this outfit?

VS.BTW my game isn't working atm so...

Oh and I changed my role again I'm now a Lighting Tanker.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 pm

No duh it's not working. The Beta ended.

(Sadface)
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:31 pm

FEN-8001 wrote:
No duh it's not working. The Beta ended.

(Sadface)

Oh...God********!!!!!
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:05 pm

well the game is free to play, so you can just download it!
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:07 pm

blockman42 wrote:
well the game is free to play, so you can just download it!

I did and I played it last night.Thats why.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:57 pm

just to let you all know i'm not dead, well, i'm not dead. unless duxtell already told you. he saw me ingame before the beta ended.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:41 pm

The voxelbox is making an outfit, so consider me out.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:39 pm

OHAHA! I thought my computer was too crappy to play. Thank God it was just the beta ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Planetside 2 Outfit - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planetside 2 Outfit
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next