Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Planetside 2 Outfit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 996
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere the government won't find me.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:41 pm

blockman42 wrote:
The voxelbox is making an outfit, so consider me out.

oh please. Join a large outfit that will be joined by hundreds of others so that your actions aren't noticed, or join ours and be important to the outfit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 938
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : in my office designing new ships

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:54 am

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
The voxelbox is making an outfit, so consider me out.

oh please. Join a large outfit that will be joined by hundreds of others so that your actions aren't noticed, or join ours and be important to the outfit!

Or join an organized outfit with hundreds of people all striving to accomplish one goal, planetary annihilation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 996
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere the government won't find me.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:50 pm

10 more minutes until the official release!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 996
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere the government won't find me.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:51 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
The voxelbox is making an outfit, so consider me out.

oh please. Join a large outfit that will be joined by hundreds of others so that your actions aren't noticed, or join ours and be important to the outfit!

Or join an organized outfit with hundreds of people all striving to accomplish one goal, planetary annihilation.

you can make allys in planetside 2 right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:56 pm

If they're VS, they're allied.

If they're TR, I will devote time to crashing Galaxies into them.

If they're NC, they can do their own thing, so long as they don't push to hard at the VS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 938
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : in my office designing new ships

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Vanu and you cannot make alliances...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 pm

I'll probably end up in NC when the game's out, just because they took away the shotgun infiltrator...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Well its out anyone what to join me?I'm VS and on Thebes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 938
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : in my office designing new ships

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Well its out anyone what to join me?I'm VS and on Thebes.

I'll join
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 996
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere the government won't find me.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:42 pm

I'm on vacation so I think I'm too far East for Thebes. I've been playing on US East servers. Thebes doesnt show up. Luckily I'm heading home right now. Arizona is about as west as it gets. Hopefully it will show up there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
I'm on vacation so I think I'm too far East for Thebes. I've been playing on US East servers. Thebes doesnt show up. Luckily I'm heading home right now. Arizona is about as west as it gets. Hopefully it will show up there.

My bad ment Matterson or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 21
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:34 am

VS wrote:

Convert or die.
TR wrote:

Join or die.
NC wrote:

Take my freedom and die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : I am here. I am there. I am everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Commander Error wrote:
VS wrote:

Convert or die.
TR wrote:

Join or die.
NC wrote:

Take my freedom and die.

I don't really like any of the three factions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 996
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere the government won't find me.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Everyone get over to the and help me fight for the allutum bio lab! Its on the Genudine US West server!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Commander Error wrote:
Advent wrote:

Convert or die.
Vasari wrote:

Join or die.
TEC wrote:

Take my freedom and die.

I don't really like any of the three factions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 996
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere the government won't find me.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
I'm on vacation so I think I'm too far East for Thebes. I've been playing on US East servers. Thebes doesnt show up. Luckily I'm heading home right now. Arizona is about as west as it gets. Hopefully it will show up there.

My bad ment Matterson or something like that.

What continent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
Jack Root wrote:
Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
I'm on vacation so I think I'm too far East for Thebes. I've been playing on US East servers. Thebes doesnt show up. Luckily I'm heading home right now. Arizona is about as west as it gets. Hopefully it will show up there.

My bad ment Matterson or something like that.

What continent?

I'm away but its like the Jungle one or something.Good for Inf. or small tanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Someone needs to start an outfit...too bad I'm in one with my friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:05 am

Avenger_7 wrote:
Someone needs to start an outfit...too bad I'm in one with my friends.

Cool.. What are the most recent specs for the game now?

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 996
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere the government won't find me.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:40 pm

well... ill start an outfit then. I'll make a new thread when it's done. There's an outfit called future crew. Thats none of us is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
well... ill start an outfit then. I'll make a new thread when it's done. There's an outfit called future crew. Thats none of us is it?

No I've been a Lone Wolf so far so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:44 am

Keon wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Someone needs to start an outfit...too bad I'm in one with my friends.

Cool.. What are the most recent specs for the game now?

If by "specs" you mean anything about performance, I suggest having at least a gen1 i7 or a higher end gen2 i5. Graphics card doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 1196
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : |]||o|{o}-H--X-)|(

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 am

Graphics card does matter. Mine is under the minimum specs and it simply refuses, flat-out, to start. It says it can't access the Graphics Card. It's not even trying.

It should at least try. It's BS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:16 pm

FEN-8001 wrote:
Graphics card does matter. Mine is under the minimum specs and it simply refuses, flat-out, to start. It says it can't access the Graphics Card. It's not even trying.

It should at least try. It's BS.

The game is CPU locked. The GPU load is essentially 0.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: ???   Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:17 am

I haven't seen anyone online recently, what happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Outfit   

Back to top Go down
 
Planetside 2 Outfit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: