Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Grounded - Wastelands

Go down 
+18
Last_Jedi_Standing
Chapter Master Addeptis
Caramell
torrentialAberration
Delta
ACH0225
Commander Error
Tiel+
Ivan2006
Groot
blockman42
Hierarch Fenway
Soul of Jack
Julo
Pat Best
superninjakiwi
Luna
Emperor_Revan
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:59 pm

OOC: I didnt know it was possible to be "Very Dead" I thought you could only be dead.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
OOC: I didnt know it was possible to be "Very Dead" I thought you could only be dead.

OOC: its an obvious hyperbole, a literary technique I put in t make the story more interesting.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Prototype wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

OOC: its an obvious hyperbole, a literary technique I put in t make the story more interesting.

OOC: P.S if the creature slashed his right shoulder, How did his left arm come off? Newton Physics failure?
DEAR GOD THE UNIVERSE IS ENDING!!
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:38 pm

OOC: Where's Error?

The Feles opened his eyes. That damned medical robot must have given him a sedative when he was distracted with the slendarian. He checked the time on his wrist com. He was only out for a few hours, but it sounded like all hell had broken loose. His vision was still a bit foggy, but he recognized the muffled, metallic clang of the Prototype's mechanical half-jog. He was carrying something. Someone. Proto barked some orders at the medbay and ran back out. When 'Nes's vision cleared, he made out the figure to be an unconscious Kobialka, minus one of his arms. He needed answers, but he'll have to wait until Kobi wakes or someone else is injured.

"AKASH!" 'Nes cursed as his bedside arm injected him with another dose of sedative, just as the surgical automaton was beginning the replacement of Kobi's arm.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:11 am

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Prototype wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

OOC: P.S if the creature slashed his right shoulder, How did his left arm come off? Newton Physics failure?

OOC:Good spot, it's fixed but that would have nothing to do with Newtonian physics, just continuity

BIC: Prototype heads to the bridge of the ship, trying to find Error, who nobody has hear from for days.

Upon arrival, he finds the bridge completely empty, no sign of life anywhere.

Prototype notices the pilots control panel is damaged, it was likely damaged in the crash.

He sets to work on the control panel, it should take no more than 20 mins to fix
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:09 am

Prototype wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Prototype wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

OOC:Good spot, it's fixed but that would have nothing to do with Newtonian physics, just continuity

BIC: Prototype heads to the bridge of the ship, trying to find Error, who nobody has hear from for days.

Upon arrival, he finds the bridge completely empty, no sign of life anywhere.

Prototype notices the pilots control panel is damaged, it was likely damaged in the crash.

He sets to work on the control panel, it should take no more than 20 mins to fix

>>>else where<<<

>>>Working<<<

Addeptis: There these repairs should hold for some time.Now to got find prototype.We have much to discuss....>Loads bolter with new clip<
>Marches off to find prototype<

>>>15mins later hes finds prototype in the bridge doing repairs<<<

>>>>>He fires a .75mm slug in to the ceiling to get his attention<<<<<

>>>Prototype turns to face him<<<

Addeptis: We have much to discuss Iron men Slave....
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:30 am

Kobialka sat at a keyboard tapping away. It didn't work but he was testing his robotic arm. He was right handed before his accident. Now his left arm worked better than his right. He sighed deeply. He'd have to get used to holding guns in his left hand now. He was also going to learn more about the damn lizards that ripped his arm off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Jake was in the storage area, looking for something radioactive he could use to create small nuclear grenades.
While he ran around checking the crates, he suddenly saw something in the corner of his eye.

A crate with a yellow label.

He opened the crate, and found a metal suitcase with the same yellow warning label.
Inside he found eight small lead canisters.
"This seems promising..."
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:10 pm

After he was done practicing typing with his robotic arm, Kobialka decided some excercise would do him good. He began jogging down the long corridors of the ship. He still had his shotgun strapped over his shoulder and his pistol on his belt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Addeptis: we have much to discuss iron mem slave

Prototype: I already know about them, and while I can tell you I am in no way allied with the Frestorian or men of iron, however AI fear that my superior, the O.M.I.C. System, that was directly created by the men of iron, may be trying to bring them back

Addeptis: they were wiped out

Prototype: no, in fact there is one somewhere outside the ship, I cannot say what it's intentions are, but they are not good for anyone here

Addeptis: The Lamentor? You told me it was built to accompany your race

Prototype: It is one of the Frestorians, but it lacks an intelligence system, time has taken its toll

Addeptis: well I can't let you leave here slave

Prototype: I am no slave marine

Addeptis: your race is an enemy of my people, your existence goes against our laws, tell me why I shouldn't shoot you

Prototype: I can give you many reasons, first off, your people do not have the right to enforce their laws upon others, second, while my superior may be plotting to bring back these men of iron, and bring about another war, I am designed to protect life, not destroy it.

Addeptis: so you are willing to defy the word of the emperor?

Prototype: yes, he is not my ruler

Addeptis: I am not convinced that I should not shoot you man of iron

Prototype: *sign* I am not a man of iron, and if my superior decides to wage war upon everything else, I am afraid that it could win

Addeptis: nonsense, the Imperium of man could easily crush it

Prototype: good luck destroying ARK-1 you wouldn't get near it

Addeptis: are you trying to scare us?

Prototype: no, I'm not, while you could not get near ARK-1, I could, and considering I am the only being in existence, who is compatible with the O.M.I.C. Central system to the point that they could take over, I can safely say you will not shoot me

Addeptis: your race is still unlawful

Prototype: and you find it moral to destroy a race, simply because you did not allow its creation?

Addeptis: I don't, but the emperor will

Prototype: your emperor is misguided

Addeptis: how dare you...

*addeptis lunges forwards, and grabs Prototype, but Prototype extends a jigsaw, holding it to Addeptis's throat*

Prototype: we don't need this

Addeptis: nobody speaks ill of the emperor

Prototype: I am nobody, now put me down

*Addeptis puts Prototype down*

Prototype: I need to repair this ship, so that I can return to ARK-1, and halt O.M.I.C.s operations

Addeptis: and how will you do that on your own?

Prototype: I won't, it is as much of your duty to ensure the Frestorians do not return as it is mine

Addeptis: the Imperium of man could simply wipe out the Frestorians

Prototype: you do not know what you are up against, O.M.I.C. Has a brain literally the size of a planet, even a faction as mighty as yours could not stand against it if it becomes violent.

Addeptis: you clearly underestimate our power

Prototype: false, I have been through your data

Addeptis:.... We should get this ship fixed and operational

Prototype: agreed, maybe after this whole thing blows over, if we succeed in stopping a war, perhaps your people will reconsider their views on mine

Addeptis: Perhaps...

Last edited by Prototype on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 pm

"Well thats one heck of a war."
Jack stepped out of the Shadows.
Proto and Addeptis turn around to Jack standing there.
"When the hell did you get here?!"
"I slipped in with Addeptis."
"I didn't hear anyone following me."
"Well like I've said before my whole race are Hunters we are all born like that."
"So what do you want Jack?"
"I'm going to a Cave about a mile from here so if I'm not back by a hour or so try to come find me."
And with that Jack was walking down the hall to the Hanger.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 pm

The feathered technician awoke with a start at the sound of heavy footfalls echoing on the refined steel that served as the ship's flooring. That damn space marine, Larsa thought with disdain. He rubbed the back of his crest, flattened from his rudely interrupted nap on the dusty carpet of the bridge behind a control terminal.

He had been assigned to fix that, of course, but he closed his eyes for one second and here the ensign was. Or, at least, that was the explanation that slave driving robot would get.

"We have much to discuss, iron men slave." A robotic voice called out, the vocalizer apparently slurring the second to last word on account of the wearer's accent causing the statement to be incorrectly processed.

As the discussion progressed, Larsa half considered jumping out and scarring the bejesus out of both of them, until he heard the familiar whine of servomotors straining to accommodate a heavy burden.

Let the fools kill one another, he thought as he went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:38 pm

OOC: Whats with you guys and robotic limbs, Mostly arms? Someone lose their head or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:27 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
OOC: Whats with you guys and robotic limbs, Mostly arms? Someone lose their head or whatever.

OOC: i am full cyborg. does that help?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

OOC: i am full cyborg. does that help?

OOC: I don't know. Were you aware most of Narzos' limbs are robotic and he has many implants in various area of him to help carry out a wide variety of tasks including survive what would normally be a fatal wound or fall from a great distance out a space-proof window onto a pointy rock? (Did I not mention the pointy rock? Well there was one.)
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:29 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:

OOC: I am from a race of bio-mechanical life forms (different to cyborgs)

And Kobialka lost an arm and had it replaced

But you would know all this if you actually read the whole thread.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:31 pm

OOC: 'Nes is just short of 100 years. He's had several implants, most replacements and repairs of injuries from a very long military career.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm

OOC: All of Narzos' were implanted upon enlistment. He had no choice in them except what color he wanted the removable armor and built-in armor to be. No one's seem them because he wears a long sleeve shirt or sweater most of the time. His arms and legs were removed and replaced with robotic ones and his heart and lungs were greatly enhanced. Also, a HUD was placed onto his eyes then connected to his senses and receptors in his palms to allow for a hardware variant of a UNSCDF Spartan II, Spartan III, Spartan IV, ODST or Marine's helmet/visor. It's pretty cool actually and the motion tracker comes in handy often as well as the ammo counter. I should really write all this stuff down some time...
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:42 pm

OOC: My character is fully biological and I hope he'll stay that way.

BIC: After awakening in the medbay, Arslan stood up and began searching for more fuel for Jack's drones.

OOC: short post, but the power is starting to flicker here so I'm not going to get much more done.
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:44 pm

High Lictor Arslan wrote:
OOC: My character is fully biological and I hope he'll stay that way.

BIC: After awakening in the medbay, Arslan stood up and began searching for more fuel for Jack's drones.

OOC: short post, but the power is starting to flicker here so I'm not going to get much more done.

OOC: NOPE! The slendarian gets a titanium bone brace in his leg, courtesy of our resident surgeon, AEM-7 HIPPOCRATES because Error has apparently fallen into the Void.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:48 pm

After searching much of the ship for Error with no luck, Ramilius heads to the main cannon control station, to deal with "that big f*cker", as he has named the Lamentor.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:15 am

Addeptis:......I need to go to the armory its the only place where i can get some stable thinking going....
>>>Addeptis walks off to the armory after talking to proto on the bridge<<<

>addeptis's thoughts< Proto was right win he said that the Imperium has no chance at wining a war with the Iron men. The last war had barely been won and humanity still fell in to chaos for 2,000 years...With out the help of the Emperor himself this war would be lost from the start....The Imperium of Man is but a shadow of its former glory.The great space marine legions that where once where led by there father primarchs are all but gone. There famous fathers like Leman Russ or Roboute Guilliman have all but passed away since the 10,000 years of the Horus heresy...another bloody civil war that not only got the Emperor entombed on the golden throne for the past 10,000 years, but also tore apart a already weakened Imperium. Ever since then the Imperium has slowly fallen apart. The Sons of the Emperor have all died, gone missing or turned traitor.....The Emperor himself sits powerless on his golden throne on life support for the last 10,000 years. The Imperium is currently in a state of Technology regression.......At this rate the Imperium will not last many more century's....Only the God Emperor can save humanity as a hole. May he rise again to lead humanity into a new golden age..........The Emperor protects........

Last edited by Chapter Master Addeptis on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:40 am

Error stuck his head out of a maintenance hatch and hollered at (cats).

"Oi! 'm up here!"
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 am

The Emperor protects........

And so does the ellipse, apparently Razz
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Tiel wrote:
The Emperor protects........

And so does the ellipse, apparently Razz

OOC: Cant tell if u are trying to make fun of my spellings again or trying to tell me something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grounded - Wastelands   Grounded - Wastelands - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grounded - Wastelands
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next