Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Airsoft and Paintball

Go down 
+9
Last_Jedi_Standing
Tiel+
Commander Error
Iv121
hyperlite
The Schmetterling
Pat Best
Avenger_7
Shiva
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 am

WELL...

Yesterday was definitely one of the less good paintball days I've had so far. I think the words "clusterfuck" and "confusion" describe the whole day pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:16 pm

That generally happens when you're not dealing with a full-on team that knows eachother and fights together and knows what to do... what happened?
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Shiva wrote:
That generally happens when you're not dealing with a full-on team that knows eachother and fights together and knows what to do... what happened?

Well it started out ok. General paintball fun. I got to do some sniping in the first couple of games. We had a capture the flag that ended up in a sniper war. The enemy sniper ran out of ammo so I got to walk to the enemy flag, pick it up, walk back and win the game then out of a corner somewhere we hear some guy shout "Are there any enemies left" to which we replied "you lost, the game is over, we've captured the flag"

So that was pretty much the good part of the day. The rest was filled with little kids that got in the way all the time. Hell, they plastered me with paintballs thinking I was in the enemy team even though I had been sitting in the same spot for a good 10 minutes already and was waving to them.
In one of the two last games, our team, all kids + me and my friend, were literally all pinned down by non-stop enemy fire. The kids wouldn't move, they were blocking my way, therefor I could not move either. One of the enemies made it up to our base, even though the rules stated at the beginning of the game stated he wasn't supposed to be in our game, then shot at all 5-6 people, including my friend, who were in the base at point blank range with full automatic.

That, combined with the fact that I hadn't been able to snipe since the first two games because they kept making it ground wars and street wars, and whole lot of other annoying shit like waiting literally hours between matches, and we left.

We're trying to build a team, but none of our friends want to join in. We tried to play it army-of-two style but those damn kids kept getting in the way that day. For example, me and my friend decided to go to the right, covering each other. As the game starts, my friend runs first and as I'm about to go, four to five kids get in my way and don't move, so I can't get to him.
I shoulda thrown them out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:10 am

Couldn't you just take command over ? Like tell them where to go ? Put objectives ? or they wouldn't give a shit ? You know eventually you can shoot them yourself Razz
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:07 am

Iv121 wrote:
Couldn't you just take command over ? Like tell them where to go ? Put objectives ? or they wouldn't give a shit ? You know eventually you can shoot them yourself Razz

It's a lot easier to command people you know, they understand you and know what you mean. Best I coulda done with these kids is "GTFO".
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:40 am

And what's about shooting them ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:43 am

Iv121 wrote:
And what's about shooting them ? Smile

The refs were being very strict about the no shooting at 10 feet or less rule. The guy who went full auto on my friend at point blank was kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:52 am

You know it was more of a joke, plus you can practice sniping that way Smile .
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:00 am

Iv121 wrote:
You know it was more of a joke, plus you can practice sniping that way Smile .

Sniping is better done from the second floor, which was off-limits most of the time.

Anyways, it was a bad day for paintball. There will always be better days.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:29 am

If it makes you feel any better I played over the weekend and got my ass handed to me by some SWAT guys.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:37 am

Shiva wrote:
If it makes you feel any better I played over the weekend and got my ass handed to me by some SWAT guys.

Not really, now I just wish I was there so I could at least have learned something from the experience.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:49 am

Well, suffice to say jumping on active grenades hurts, even wearing my CQB platecarrier.

Like, whole-chest-bruise hurt. Like, "gah-I-hate-this-bra" level of bruising.

Feck.

And then I got opened up on from 30 feet. Admittedly not as bad as 20 or 10, but when it seems like all their bullets managed to find the unarmored portions of your body, up to and including (especially) my skinny behind...
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Shiva wrote:
Well, suffice to say jumping on active grenades hurts, even wearing my CQB platecarrier.

Like, whole-chest-bruise hurt. Like, "gah-I-hate-this-bra" level of bruising.

Feck.

And then I got opened up on from 30 feet. Admittedly not as bad as 20 or 10, but when it seems like all their bullets managed to find the unarmored portions of your body, up to and including (especially) my skinny behind...

I took one in the jaw, although I had my mask there, I could taste it. Then another in the right shoulder, then the right elbow, a few in my ribs and a few more in my legs, but me legs be made of steel so I don't care about those and my vest protected my ribs. All those from friendly fire.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Clearly paintball is in desperate need of a hotfix patch to add the /votekick command back into the game.

Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Nod

Did you ask the server admin to turn off tks in settings?

Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Tiel wrote:
Clearly paintball is in desperate need of a hotfix patch to add the /votekick command back into the game.

Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Nod

Did you ask the server admin to turn off tks in settings?

Yes, so I didn't die, it was just annoying and somewhat painful.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:09 pm

I've played paintball a grand total of two times with a rented gun. It was fun, but sadly I cannot afford a decent gun or paintballs. As for airsoft and BB guns, all I've ever handled was a Red Ryder BB gun my grandpa picked up at a thrift store.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:52 am

Shiva wrote:

You see, it ain't so easy, is it?
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:57 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Shiva wrote:

You see, it ain't so easy, is it?

It is easy. I've played against a Marine Force Recon sniper and beat him.

Sometimes I have a bad day. Happens.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:05 pm

I was shot twice in my lower back from 15 feet away. That was the most painful paintball experience I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft and Paintball   Airsoft and Paintball - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft and Paintball
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6