Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.

Go down 
+9
The Schmetterling
Ivan2006
fr0stbyte124
Iv121
Joel
ACH0225
Laserbilly
Last_Jedi_Standing
Keon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:25 am

hyperlite wrote:
Do owls use weapons other than talons? How do you hold them?

The more complicated question is: how do owls build spaceships?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Since talons cannot have joints like your stupid opposable thumbs, we have 6 talons, four in the front of our "hands" and two in the back, giving us better tool wielding and building abilities than humans.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:25 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Since talons cannot have joints like your stupid opposable thumbs, we have 6 talons, four in the front of our "hands" and two in the back, giving us better tool wielding and building abilities than humans.
Better tool wielding? Does that mean you could build things better?
In that case, would you mind joining the Technotronics? We could make a whole new line of tools and weapons made specially for the owls.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:27 pm

They like triangles. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Daynel wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Better tool wielding? Does that mean you could build things better?
In that case, would you mind joining the Technotronics? We could make a whole new line of tools and weapons made specially for the owls.

Yes, no-Strigiforme will rule all, and we can use human tools with a little practice.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
assimilating Vinyl Scratch

You'd never get me! Alive or dead!

Yay! Then I´ll get you roboticized! That´s neither alive nor dead!

Impossible, the only thing left of me will be the AI created from my consciousness. AND YOU WILL NOT CATCH ME EVER.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:04 am

Ivan, Technotronics just made an automatic pony-catcher, would you like to buy one for just 600 000 Enu?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:57 am

Daynel wrote:
Ivan, Technotronics just made an automatic pony-catcher, would you like to buy one for just 600 000 Enu?

I want more information.
I don´t buy Stuff I don´t know.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:48 am

This is so off topic, it isn't funny.

It's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:47 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:

I want more information.
I don´t buy Stuff I don´t know.
It uses a highly advanced chamber made to attract ponies without their knowlenge. In other words, they're just skipping happily around as normal and suddenly they are catched.

It uses 1 diamond and 5 cakes as bait and 15 Energy Unit/secound for power. That might seem a lot, but it is able to catch any pony.

Oh, and 600 000 Enu is equal to 100 000 American Dollars.

Technotronics Industries Inc. is not responsible for any misfunctions in the product. instruction manual is included in the purchase. Batteries not included.

Last edited by Daynel on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:02 pm

You DO know that the ponies all have tinfoil hats designed to block these kind of trap emitters...

Tinfoil hats! Mind Control Averted!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Yttrium hats work better, I'd bet.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Fenway wrote:
You DO know that the ponies all have tinfoil hats designed to block these kind of trap emitters...

It doesn't use mind control. It uses smells, sounds and even air tastes to make them go there. And it's hidden with cloaking and said effects.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Daynel wrote:
Fenway wrote:

It doesn't use mind control. It uses smells, sounds and even air tastes to make them go there. And it's hidden with cloaking and said effects.

I buy 1000 + the blueprints!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Yttrium helm/gasmask/filter/cappuccino maker.
Wins every time.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:59 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Fenway wrote:

That'd be $100 000 000 + $300 000 for the blueprints
Technotronics is not responsible for any accidents or damage to product or blueprints. If the product explodes because there by some reason was explosives inside or the blueprints are printed on self-flammable paper, it's 100% the customer's fault.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:22 am

Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Fenway wrote:

Technotronics is not responsible for any accidents or damage to product or blueprints. If the product explodes because there by some reason was explosives inside or the blueprints are printed on self-flammable paper, it's 100% the customer's fault.

Accepted.
[note: I know this is kinda a Necro, but I didn´t post earlier because I was absent, so please forgive the semi-necros I might do today]
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:44 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Fenway wrote:

Accepted.
[note: I know this is kinda a Necro, but I didn´t post earlier because I was absent, so please forgive the semi-necros I might do today]
Well, you just spent $100 300 000 on Thecnotronics articles, so I forgive you.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:07 am

His topic would become.... legend.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:30 am

The Doctor wrote:

For what? planning the assimilation of ponies while another one sells yttrium helmets to them?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

For what? planning the assimilation of ponies while another one sells yttrium helmets to them?
Oh, that reminds me..
ACH, are you interested in some brand-new owl-friendly helmet-producing machines?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:06 am

Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

Oh, that reminds me..
ACH, are you interested in some brand-new owl-friendly helmet-producing machines?

Do you have any that could fit a dragon?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 am

The Doctor wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

Oh, that reminds me..

Yes of course. Any known* intelligent species in the Multiverse.

(*Known to Technotronics)

Last edited by Daynel on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 am

Daynel wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

Oh, that reminds me..

Yes of course. Any known* intelligent species in the universe.

Try again and say Multiverse.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Daynel wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
Daynel wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

Oh, that reminds me..

Yes of course. Any known* intelligent species in the Multiverse.

Try again and say Multiverse.
What do you mean, I did say Multiverse?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.   Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please do not post in this thread. In fact, it is better if you don't even click on it.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next