Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Nobody post here!!!!

Go down 
+3
fr0stbyte124
Last_Jedi_Standing
hyperlite
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Nobody post here!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:21 pm

NOBODY POST HERE. MINE!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:32 pm

That is all.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Now nobody can post here. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 am

Post FTW.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Pointless topic is pointless. Unlocked for discussion on why it's hyperlite's
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Nobody post here!!!! Mlfw1826-20_Percent_cooler
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:45 pm

A hem...

Thank you Fenway. I shall start off with, why anyone posted here? I mean really? Do you not obey the mighty hyperlite? the one who talks about himself in third person? You see nobody will read the rest of this if I post something really long I copied and pasted but looks legit. So here it is. Btw: If you look a this pictures, you will recognice why my techne files are useless for most of you
Yes, the model is complete. Well, complete with all i can build in techne. the missing parts are handmade. Currently i'm looking for someone with java knowledge. I have some idea for flans mod but not the knowledge to bring them to live. There are few other models, maybe they will be released with this pack too, including a Ferrari and a Pickup. I just wanted to give you a reminder that the International Game Developers Association's MOBILE game contest they are throwing at RTX has a deadline of tomorrow!! I knew that my trip to Australia would take me away for Father's Day, so I dedicated the weekend before I left to a cool project -- building a homemade hovercraft with my kids. We used about $150 worth of materials, the majority of which went to a 30cc two-cycle gas engine leaf blower. Now if you read this far or find this you are permitted one reply, it must inclue 5 sleeping smileys in it, or I will be mad, you don't want to anger me, do you? Hmmmm... maybe you do, oh well I will go back to what I am doing. We had a blast and the kids got to use some power tools. Mission Accomplished. The guys at the RoosterTeeth office loved it and want to feature it in an upcoming RT Life, but here's a quick clip of it in action. For those of you who still have a wee bit of bandwidth left after the Red vs. Blue downloadathon, we present the second installment of The Strangerhood. Episode 2, The One With The Premise, clocks in at just under 5 minutes. Get your shot glasses out! Gus and I will be stepping on a plane bound for the Windy City in about a hour. We will be there all weekend to participate in Anime Reactor 2004. All are encouraged to come to the event and say hello. (FYI, it's Texas custom to say hello with a Jack and Coke). If you wanna get together, drop me a line. At some point during the director's commentary on the RvB season two DVD someone jokes that if viewers want a picture of the closet that we record audio in that they should email us and that Burnie would email them a picture (I think it was Geoff who said it). It was a joke, but ever since then we have had a regular stream of email from people wanting a picture of the closet. Since it was Geoff's bright idea we set a trap for him while we were working on episode 46 this weekend. We put a box of Super Blow Pops into the closet to lure him in, then the trap was activated! You can see a picture of the trap in action here.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 am

Put paragraphs in there or I'm locking it again.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:24 am

Did you even read past the first line frost? I knew it would work, the thing is, I knew if I but a huge jumble of random text, nobody would read it, and think it is all legit, so that is why I did not put paragraphs, that would make it less believable there was meaningful text there.

I got you
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Lol. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
The first part of that was Manus discussing the upcoming 1.5 release of his pack.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Yup then it was roosterteeth stuff after the Manus stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody post here!!!!   Nobody post here!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobody post here!!!!
Page 1 of 1