Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

How do I create a poll

Go down 
+2
The Schmetterling
Julo
6 posters

Will Julo ever be able to create a poll of his own?
Yes.
How do I create a poll Vote_lcap10%How do I create a poll Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
No.
How do I create a poll Vote_lcap52%How do I create a poll Vote_rcap
 52% [ 11 ]
Duh... wha? Me no understand.
How do I create a poll Vote_lcap38%How do I create a poll Vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

How do I create a poll Empty
PostSubject: How do I create a poll   How do I create a poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:02 am

Please help me (Don't say read the FAQ Iv'e already been there).
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: How do I create a poll   How do I create a poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:46 am

Look, it is really simple. If you can't figure it out, get one of the moderators to do it for you.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: How do I create a poll   How do I create a poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 am

Scroll down below the send button. Somewhere, there should be a box that says something like poll question, and below it, poll answers.
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: How do I create a poll   How do I create a poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Keon wrote:
Scroll down below the send button. Somewhere, there should be a box that says something like poll question, and below it, poll answers.

Yes but if I go to Preview it shows nothing and if i go to send it says I need a subject and text. Even if I name it and write answers.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: How do I create a poll   How do I create a poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Julo wrote:
Keon wrote:

Yes but if I go to Preview it shows nothing and if i go to send it says I need a subject and text. Even if I name it and write answers.
You can't have a thread that's nothing but a poll. You have to create a new thread, give it a title, write an OP, and then create the poll.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: How do I create a poll   How do I create a poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:32 pm

New users can't post polls, upload images other than their avatar, or embed links for either 7 or 10 days. I forget which.
This is built into forumotion and we can't change it. For the time being just as a moderator to edit your post for you.

Moderators, you all should have known that already.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: How do I create a poll   How do I create a poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:43 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
New users can't post polls, upload images other than their avatar, or embed links for either 7 or 10 days. I forget which.
This is built into forumotion and we can't change it. For the time being just as a moderator to edit your post for you.

Moderators, you all should have known that already.
I knew about links an images, but not polls. You seem to be under the impression that we do things like read the rules or pay attention. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: How do I create a poll   How do I create a poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:18 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
This was implemented by Shiva and we can't change it.

Sorry, I'm a nitpicker when it comes to isolating the limits forumotion induces and what's put there by the admin. No offense to either, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I create a poll   How do I create a poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I create a poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: