Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Solaris: New Faction Server!

Go down 
+12
skeletonman101
Talon
Last_Jedi_Standing
Sight
Dux Tell31
Keon
Commander Error
hyperlite
Caramell
Tiel+
ACH0225
The Schmetterling
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sight

Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:37 am

Evening. I'd just like to warn players against attempting to create millions of portals. The creation of today's portals from a few select players gave us some issues with the previously created Gates. Players who continue to create gates, without permission from an Admin or a Moderator, could possibly face kicks/bans.

Sight
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:49 am

Sight wrote:
Evening. I'd just like to warn players against attempting to create millions of portals. The creation of today's portals from a few select players gave us some issues with the previously created Gates. Players who continue to create gates, without permission from an Admin or a Moderator, could possibly face kicks/bans.

Sight

Also, sight. I would like to ask about the possibility of having PC shops. If I were to make one, could I be given permissions to run it and such?
Back to top Go down
Sight

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Keon wrote:
Sight wrote:

Sight

Also, sight. I would like to ask about the possibility of having PC shops. If I were to make one, could I be given permissions to run it and such?

I'm going to have to say no, due to the fact that we've had issues with players running shops in the past. More specifically some players that decided to sell 1 dirt to themselves for around a million gold. Then purchased stacks upon stacks of tnt.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:25 am

Sight wrote:
Keon wrote:
Sight wrote:

Sight

I'm going to have to say no, due to the fact that we've had issues with players running shops in the past. More specifically some players that decided to sell 1 dirt to themselves for around a million gold. Then purchased stacks upon stacks of tnt.

Perhaps we should prohibit the selling of items within one's own faction?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:22 am

Why not use Iconomy?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:20 am

Sight wrote:
Keon wrote:
Sight wrote:

Sight

That makes sense. I have seen some shop plugins where you had to have the items in a chest for people to buy them, and to sell them to the chest, you had to have enough money to buy back the dirt.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Yeah, that's chestshop or works with Iconomy.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:25 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Yeah, that's chestshop or works with Iconomy.

Chestshop. That was it.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Sight wrote:
Keon wrote:
Sight wrote:

Sight

Perhaps we should prohibit the selling of items within one's own faction?

I had no idea you were an admin on Solaris, Mackeroth.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Okay, this is the current project list. Let me know what you are working on, and I'l add you to the list:

Priority:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO COMPLETE THEIR APARTMENTS! I can't stand having patches of stone in the roof, or dirt in the walls. Fully furnished and fully neat.

We need to move all the chests from the courtyard and room near the council chambers. They will go to the storage room where the ores are currently being kept (the ores will move down to the vault, the maze will go to the vault, and the normal storage area will be accessible from ground-level via a normal, easy, door).

Other:

The new wizards' tower (north of the fort). Being built by Tell31.

The underground areas (that lift that goes over 3 stories, the section down there, with ACH's forge. It needs a lot of work). Being built by ACH0.

The new gatehouse and path to Evalance (which I can never spell right). We will move the Stargate down there at some stage. Being built by me.

Mining, because we can never have enough diamonds.

Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:19 pm

One: I'm making the apartments. And I don't like what you've done with that retarded maze, remove it at once, please. You're wasting space, as per the norm.

Two: The wizard's tower was started by me, it will be finished by me, not tell. I'm the one who put in the effort.

Three: The current gatehouse is FINE. It's more than fine. I'm sick of you 'fixing' things that aren't broken. And again, you keep adding bloody doors. Stop it, please. Those only serve as structural weaknesses, same with the giantass windows you keep putting everywhere for no purpose. There cannot be a gatehouse, however, build your path to Evalance. We will have 2 gates, that is it. The one leading to your path to Evalance and the primary gatehouse w/ the retractable bridge and Stargate. The wizard's tower will have a covered bridge leading to it.

You know, as a matter of fact, the entire point of building that tower was to serve as my personal area so I wouldn't bother anyone else. It's my tower. Not a wizard's tower or whatever crap you're trying to push.

Four: I'd like you to stop making these unneeded additions to the fort. While I have no real authority I'm sure many would agree that these narcissistic 'improvements' only serve to obstruct progress and construction. I propose we hold a council of whomever's online whenever someone wants to make a major change to Altera, be it good or bad. We can't have people running around conflicting with other builders plans, this will only serve as a basis for more internal conflict.

Five: The council chambers need to be finished. Everyone needs a good and proper seat, as well as a color.

Six: Hyperlite has been x-raying and flymodding. As much as it pains me to throw a compatriot under the bridge, should he be discovered hacking Altera as a whole will be cast in a negative light. We either need to convince him to stop or kick him out of the faction. Cheaters shouldn't prosper.

Last edited by Tiel on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:48 pm

One-Ok
Two-Ok
Three-I think the gatehouse should be above the gate, but that's just me.
Four-I agree.
Five-Complete agreement. Also, hyper stole my seat and colour, which is grey.
Six-I think we should burn him at the stake.

Also, my forge is also connected to the armory.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:54 pm

I've quit Altera. This is a good server and I'm staying on it, but I'm damn fed up with mackeroth's crap. Can see now why he was stripped of his powers here.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Good luck. Maybe you should have tried a coup or velvet revolution first.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

He did. You helped crush it, remember?

Tiel, this is madness.
Tell me, what exactly have I done wrong? I'd like to know so I won't make the same errors in the future.

Honestly, if you think you're having difficulty putting up with me, imagine how I am feeling having to put up with you: you've started 2 revolutions purely because you can't be bothered with diplomacy.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Tiel, rage-quitting shows a lack on tenacity, a lack of diplomacy, a lack of tolerance, and a great deal of immaturity. Go sulk if you want, but it won't help you, and it won't help us.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

He did. You helped crush it, remember?

I wouldn't call that a revolution. It was more road rage, barely even a rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Tiel, rage-quitting shows a lack on tenacity, a lack of diplomacy, a lack of tolerance, and a great deal of immaturity. Go sulk if you want, but it won't help you, and it won't help us.

Believe you me, I'm having a lot of fun in Solaris. Not sulking.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Tiel wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:

Believe you me, I'm having a lot of fun in Solaris. Not sulking.
No
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Ah, name of it is actually Solaria. My bad.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Well, thanks Tiel, you got me banned, so I will come clean.

First, I am surprised I lasted as long as I did after telling people I was using X-ray. I was not using the texture pack (as the reason for my ban says), I was using the actual mod. Now, Keon made a post about me using X-ray and I bribed him to delete it for 10 diamonds. Today I also convinced him to delete another post about it. You Tiel, are not so easily manipulated. I do own up to using X-ray to find many diamonds, but Sight, I have not mined in a while, you need to go take all their diamonds away from the chest and half their iron, so what is the difference if I was on the server? I admitted to using it after these people (idiots) burned 3 diamond blocks. I told him to go get them back.

Anyway I do not think I should be unbanned or anything, just understand why I did what I did.

Now this is for Sight, you need to get this plugin to stop future X-rayers like me,
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/familyjewels/?page=5

It will make any block not exposed to air smoothstone, there is another plugin that will just totally break the x-rayer java, which is better than this, but I do not know the name of it, I will post it when I find out.

Hope you have no more cheaters like me ever join your server again. No hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Great. Pretty soon I'm going to have to fond ANOTHER server, unless we get our act together.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Nope, you are the one who told me not to rage. Now you understand I see.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:10 am

I genuinely am having a pretty good time in Solaria. It's pretty nice to not have to answer to anyone, actually. The place is so big you hardly see when the owner changes borders, and even then, they don't affect the average joe. The one thing I'm curious about is why it's such a big deal I switched factions. I'm no traitor. I would have gladly stayed had it not been for mackeroth's dicky behavior.

Also, LJS, why the ' No '?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:12 am

What? I didn't rage, where did you pull that from? I said I'll have to find a new server because everyone ELSE is raging, and playing alone on a server is boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solaris: New Faction Server!   Solaris: New Faction Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solaris: New Faction Server!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next