Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Did we move servers?

Go down 
+4
Last_Jedi_Standing
hyperlite
Potato
Tell
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

Did we move servers? Empty
PostSubject: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:41 pm

So I'm confused are we looking for another server other then fuzycraft becuase we got raided? Or because people know were there? If so what server are we moving to? And why abandon our awsome base back at fuzycraft? Please anwser me

Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation

Last edited by Sith_Tell on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Lord_of_Tellrim wrote:
So I'm confused are we looking for another server other then fuzycraft becuase we got raided? Or because people know were there? If so what server are we moving to? And why abandon our awsome base back at fuzycraft? Please anwser me

Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation

I have no f***ing about whats going on, apparently we were raided (Because some moron starting 'editing' my vault) and Hyper got pissed and left... found another server got banned for yelling at an admin. Now they're looking for a server, Yay.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Yes Keon and cool did, I actually am searching for a good one right now. I will tell you when I find it.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:49 pm

so I can take every thing from the vault?
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:51 pm

hyperlite wrote:
Yes Keon and cool did, I actually am searching for a good one right now. I will tell you when I find it.

Bewm, found it http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1205758-wackcraft-125survivalfactionsiconemyworlds/
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Hey, Sith_Tell. When were there Jedi on Korriban? Jedi certainly travel there occasionally, but as far as I know there's never been a permanent Jedi presence. The Dark Side energy that's gotten down into the planet over the centuries creeps them out.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:15 pm

after the hyperspace wars the Jedi order has always kept an eye on Korriban

have a look at Return

Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Why is it server's? Do the servers own something? Grammar.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Their I fixed it
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:32 pm

I found a good server. Ip: Dishcraft.malware-site.www

I chose this server because it has factions, but right now is not too big. About 6 or 7 people on at a time, but then add us and all the people joining, which is a lot right now and it will eventually be like fuzzycraft. The advantages of joining an undeveloped server will be we have a chance at being the most powerful faction by sheer number and getting a head start on most other factions. This will be the most fun I think. I like the admins on here.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 pm

hyperlite wrote:

I chose this server because it has factions, but right now is not too big. About 6 or 7 people on at a time, but then add us and all the people joining, which is a lot right now and it will eventually be like fuzzycraft. The advantages of joining an undeveloped server will be we have a chance at being the most powerful faction by sheer number and getting a head start on most other factions. This will be the most fun I think. I like the admins on here.

Doesn't sound good to me. LArger servers with actual competition and threats of raids is what makes PVP servers what they are. We shouldn't get pissed to thre point of leaving if we find that our base was raided. We should find who did it and raid it right back. Also it didnt help that we had giant mansions on the surface.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:58 pm

scout37 wrote:
hyperlite wrote:

Doesn't sound good to me. LArger servers with actual competition and threats of raids is what makes PVP servers what they are. We shouldn't get pissed to thre point of leaving if we find that our base was raided. We should find who did it and raid it right back. Also it didnt help that we had giant mansions on the surface.

As much as I agree with you, scout, I feel the headstart given by this server is better. We only need to publicize it once we get established. We could even publicize it in exchange for one of us being made moderator
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:00 pm

That wasn't me who made the surface stuff. Anyway how do you think those big factions came about? They were probably around for a while building up. We got owned on that server and didn't have the resources to raid back. I tell everyone you won't be a threat at all unless you have all diamond armor and an enchanted diamond sword, and a bow. Then you may be able to kill weaker factions.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:01 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
hyperlite wrote:

As much as I agree with you, scout, I feel the headstart given by this server is better. We only need to publicize it once we get established. We could even publicize it in exchange for one of us being made moderator

Ach I am working on moderator on that server right now and will probably get it. The admins like me.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:02 pm

OR DO THEY!!?!?!!
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:08 pm

The server sucks, we need a better one... the community is HORRIBLE
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:46 pm

hyperlite wrote:
That wasn't me who made the surface stuff. Anyway how do you think those big factions came about? They were probably around for a while building up. We got owned on that server and didn't have the resources to raid back. I tell everyone you won't be a threat at all unless you have all diamond armor and an enchanted diamond sword, and a bow. Then you may be able to kill weaker factions.

I said raid, not storm the castle. I was thinking a little covert ops with a ghillie suite skin and we'll be stealing THEIR diamond armor. And most of the base looks fine, we can get resources back relatively quickly.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:52 pm

The problem is they know where it is. I am already on another server.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:21 pm

hyperlite wrote:

And what happens when your discovered on that derver? run away again? we need to fnd and kill the perpatrators, even through assasination. Im felling like TNT land mines in their base....
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:02 pm

scout37 wrote:
hyperlite wrote:

And what happens when your discovered on that derver? run away again? we need to fnd and kill the perpatrators, even through assasination. Im felling like TNT land mines in their base....

If its assassinations or infiltration, then I am an expert in those fields. I am also proficient in vault cracking, bribery, and death traps of all kinds. I will be able to preform these tasks after Friday.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 pm

where are we now?
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:49 pm

I made a faction named FCraft on the server hyperlite found. The place for the base is part jungle, part ocean, part mountain. So if your intrested in this come check me out.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Sith_Tell wrote:
I made a faction named FCraft on the server hyperlite found. The place for the base is part jungle, part ocean, part mountain. So if your intrested in this come check me out.

Is dishcraft down?
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:47 pm

I was on then i think it crashed
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Yes it is down. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did we move servers?   Did we move servers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did we move servers?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next