Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Survival Server, Factions

Go down 
+7
Dux Tell31
The Schmetterling
ACH0225
hyperlite
Avenger_7
Keon
Tiel+
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Then nobody was online. Keon when are you on?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:34 am

Right, how do we claim a safe build-zone?

We must find an island with trees, and build a base there. Everyone who goes on the server must look for a suitable location, not too large, not too small, plenty of resources. Once found, safe-zone it if possible, and start building. Then post coordinates here, as well as pictures if possible.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:57 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
Right, how do we claim a safe build-zone?

We must find an island with trees, and build a base there. Everyone who goes on the server must look for a suitable location, not too large, not too small, plenty of resources. Once found, safe-zone it if possible, and start building. Then post coordinates here, as well as pictures if possible.

If you want ressources I recommend a Swamp if you want fancy looking Gras and trees I would use an Mushroomshore Island
Did anyone Donate? We could need the additional possibilities

I gathered up some everything and I am still searching the Faction.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:40 am

It is pissing me off that I can´t use boats.

Update:After Swimming Hours AKA20min I found this:Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 2012-029

I think you are agreeing me this is much too small so I will continue searching.

Update Update: Found an Bigger Jungle Island it is very close to the edge of the world (at 1 side)
But after removing the Jungle We should have much fun with it.

Even More Update: The Jungle Island isn´t an Island I am checking if the whole thing is connected to another continent
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:33 am

So I completed my Searck and I figured out that the jungle island is huge and going fom one edge of the world to the next.
There is everything we could need (mountains,deserts,jungle and plains)
And the best is we don´t need to protect anything.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:39 am

Excellent. What are the co-ordinates? We will need to harvest the jungle, and set about erecting a dock, perimeter defenses, and a mine. Plus a home with enough beds for all of us. Cheatmaster, thank you.

If we set up on one end of the "island", we will easily be able to colonize the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
Excellent. What are the co-ordinates? We will need to harvest the jungle, and set about erecting a dock, perimeter defenses, and a mine. Plus a home with enough beds for all of us. Cheatmaster, thank you.

If we set up on one end of the "island", we will easily be able to colonize the whole thing.

If you tell me your name I will tp you and can you please Invite me to the faction (you know my name is Cool3303)

Coords:X:2160 Z:4240

You see I walked a while
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:01 am

Just a tad.

Someone else will have to invite you, I don't know how to do it.

We established a base on top of a mountain right next to the jungle. When I left Cool there, he was gathering wood.

There is an iron block in the base which we can use to repair items.

We are going for a traditional Minecraft style for the base: wooden planks floor and ceiling, glass panel windows, cobblestone walls, and log building corners. Use furniture in larger buildings.

We straight away need to make a larger farm, a better access route to the top of the mountain, and then build a proper home at the base of the mountain.

I am ranking design above resources in this base, so bear that in mind.

We'll add futuristic stuff later, for now, we are living the simple life.

Lastly, don't bother concealing anything. We may be on a PVP server, but we are by far the largest faction, and we want to appear arrogant, and superior.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:02 am

Also, we want large, open-plan rooms. Don't put in fire places unless you are 100% you won't burn everything down.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:09 am

Lastly, this is the flag:

Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 20120617220704

It can be enlarged as much as you want. Use it as a floor pattern in large buildings.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:07 am

To Invite someone just do /f invite (Name)
I enlarged the base and found a way to acces the (Think itd called like this) ravine.

BY the way: Don´t Repair Shovels making a new is cheaper
Don´t use your woodcutter skill (hold axe +rightclick) on a Big Jungle tree it will surely destroy your axe
Don´t play around with the Lava Pool or the Lava Trash Can because lava isn´t unending here

Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 am

Captain We have A problem
Lacking of Black Wool

So I can´t create the faction sign.

I am building Up a "Faction Village

It will contain an Food Storage,Wood Storage,Ressource Storage,Sleep Room,Harbour
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:27 am

What did you call the faction?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:32 am

I should warn you, your faction's power decreases. Basically, your faction has power, and it has land. Anybody can walk on to your land and attempt to claim it. This means doing /f claim. Doing such checks this:

Other Factions Power/Other Factions Land > Your Factions Power/Your Factions land.

What this means is that if you have 10 plots, and 50 power, and somebody has one plot and 10 power, they can still claim the land.

For optimal security, you should claim one plot and mine only downwards, with an underwater entrance.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 am

Keon wrote:
I should warn you, your faction's power decreases. Basically, your faction has power, and it has land. Anybody can walk on to your land and attempt to claim it. This means doing /f claim. Doing such checks this:

Other Factions Power/Other Factions Land > Your Factions Power/Your Factions land.

What this means is that if you have 10 plots, and 50 power, and somebody has one plot and 10 power, they can still claim the land.

For optimal security, you should claim one plot and mine only downwards, with an underwater entrance.

You didn´t notice that we are on an Continent 20 minutes away from the next Island?

BTW It is this much away that nothing spawns there (No Joke!!!)
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:40 am

Cheatmaster wrote:
Keon wrote:

You didn´t notice that we are on an Continent 20 minutes away from the next Island?

I saw that, so is my base, Ecyliptus. I have a couple stacks of iron and almost a stack of diamonds. Could you come on and show me the base? Also, when was the last time you saw another base?
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:20 am

Keon wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:
Keon wrote:

I saw that, so is my base, Ecyliptus. I have a couple stacks of iron and almost a stack of diamonds. Could you come on and show me the base? Also, when was the last time you saw another base?

I saw no other bases.

And if your Base is already this far away why was another base searched?
All Ecyliptus members can move to me.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:31 am

i tried to join Ecyliptus on the server (as xxbjxxz) and it was invite only. Anyone have teh authoriteh to invite meh?
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:44 am

scout37 wrote:
i tried to join Ecyliptus on the server (as xxbjxxz) and it was invite only. Anyone have teh authoriteh to invite meh?
Ask hyperlite58 he has his own faction (FCraft)
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:48 am

Cheatmaster wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Ask hyperlite58 he has his own faction (FCraft)

KK, thank you.

OH BTW ill make a topic for the Navy Craft Server. Epic Naval Battles, aircraft carriers, working torpedoes, all made from blocks. Use the roghjt texture pack, though
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Yeah I made that and now have 7 members because nobody in Ecyliptus is ever on when I am there.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:41 pm

So we are going to Make an Completely Ungriefable Vault to Store Ores and Diamonds (It will be only Reachable by using /f home)
and then we are going to do the surface where we store worthless ressourcess and Farm Stuff.

I really need Melons and Nether warts
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Just as a note to everyone new to factions, do not teleport anyone to you or go to anyone not from FC. They will probably kill you. Even if they have candy don't go to them or let them to the base. We want to keep our base hidden far away from others.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:45 pm

I created a new Topic just for this Server because we have to make some votes.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Should we host most of our living facilities in the underground complex i'm building? I was planning on creating a branch/honeycomb system, and have reached the first floor to start making the homes for members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Server, Factions   Survival Server, Factions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Server, Factions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next