Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Searching Factions Server

Go down 
+8
scout37
hyperlite
skeletonman101
Dux Tell31
Ivan2006
Iv121
Potato
Cheatmaster
12 posters

What Do you want?
Protected Vault and Unprotected Surface Base
Searching Factions Server Vote_lcap56%Searching Factions Server Vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
Just Surface
Searching Factions Server Vote_lcap6%Searching Factions Server Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Hide In the Underground
Searching Factions Server Vote_lcap38%Searching Factions Server Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

Searching Factions Server Empty
PostSubject: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:47 pm

So the base at Fuzzycraft was raided and we have nothing else left than some iron.

I would like to move on another Server which is smaller and has factions.

Last edited by Cheatmaster on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Cheatmaster wrote:
So I am going to be very active at this server and I start this to Post all progress and needs.
The Faction Is named FCraft and we are at the coords 2200 4400

Unprotected Upper base, deep down vault Very Happy

EDIT: Get on the server NOW! Invite meh!
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Too far away from the spawn for me .. I'm a lazy guy and if I ever get my lazy butt in that server I'll go for the faction with the 0,0 cords Razz (Unless someone gonna move the spawn point and then I gonna swear hard... )
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 pm

I am already waiting for membership at the server.
Hope it´s good.
Anyone know how to join a faction, anyway? <-- forget that. found out by myself.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Too far away from the spawn for me .. I'm a lazy guy and if I ever get my lazy butt in that server I'll go for the faction with the 0,0 cords Razz (Unless someone gonna move the spawn point and then I gonna swear hard... )

There's a TP system on it, so you don't have to walk everywhere.

./tpa [playername]
Back to top Go down
skeletonman101

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:11 pm

[quote="tell31"]
Iv121 wrote:

./tpa [playername][/quote

Its imposibble HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Iv121 wrote:

Also the faction home will be set inside the vault. you can do /f home and be in the vault.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:47 pm

what about the underground complex im building? And you wouldn't be hiding their, you just wouldnt be showing off your diamond blocks to all the griefers to see.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:48 pm

scout37 wrote:
what about the underground complex im building? And you wouldn't be hiding their, you just wouldnt be showing off your diamond blocks to all the griefers to see.

Or is that going to be the vault?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:18 am

tell31 wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

./tpa [playername]

still doesn't solve the problem I'm too lazy to get my butt on the server Razz .
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:16 am

Safety:

Searching Factions Server Saftey10
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:47 pm

[quote="skeletonman101"]
tell31 wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

./tpa [playername][/quote

Its imposibble HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

Please specify what "it" is.
Back to top Go down
TinkerPox
TinkerPox

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 pm

May I join?
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:29 pm

tacokingbob wrote:
May I join?

Wait... scratch

YOUR BACK!!! Very Happy

@question, why not? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 pm

We have now moved all the stuff in chest's to the vault cheers
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:56 am

Keon wrote:
Safety:

Spoiler:

How do we get out?
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:37 am

Just go to the faction home
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:17 am

Okay, everyone. We have all the resources we need underground. As soon as we start a passive mob farm underground, we are going to live there permanently. We will become dwarfish, and live underground, only going to the surface when we are called to battle!

Also, our base was raided. Entirely not my fault, he killed me and took my diamond pick. He then found his way into the treasure vault. I caught him in it, checking all the chests, but amazingly, he didn't seem to take anything of value, besides the nearly dead diamond-pick that I was using. Also, I lost the diamond sword to a hacker, who I stupidly challenged, only to find that he flew into the air and shot arrows at me. Funny that is took him ten shots before he could hit me, but I hit him despite my disadvantage on my first try. Anyway, the enemy now know where our base is, we must panic!
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:59 am

I know some tricks in base hiding if you want Smile . Greifing those places should not be allowed. PPL should get in and out without ruining the place (Maybe with some TNT but than I suggest disabling creepers and making gunpowder expensive stuff). It should also mean that in order to be valid the base must have access from outside. Redstone torches and stuff can be placed as those are used as keys in many bases.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:03 am

in order to be valid the base must have access from outside.[/quote]

No one will find us(probably) and no one will find the base(guaranteed If not X-raying).

So just cool down they can´t get there and they can´t report it
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:27 am

Ooookay, bajillions of bases use what I suggest. I'll make a demo faction for you to check out and see what you think. Join Futurecraft Empire.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Okay, everyone. We have all the resources we need underground. As soon as we start a passive mob farm underground, we are going to live there permanently. We will become dwarfish, and live underground, only going to the surface when we are called to battle!

Also, our base was raided. Entirely not my fault, he killed me and took my diamond pick. He then found his way into the treasure vault. I caught him in it, checking all the chests, but amazingly, he didn't seem to take anything of value, besides the nearly dead diamond-pick that I was using. Also, I lost the diamond sword to a hacker, who I stupidly challenged, only to find that he flew into the air and shot arrows at me. Funny that is took him ten shots before he could hit me, but I hit him despite my disadvantage on my first try. Anyway, the enemy now know where our base is, we must panic!

Yeah, when that happens you cannot stay where you are. We actually entirely moved servers, keon and cool and I did. We went to a new server without the tpa command and I screamed at an admin and got banned. We may need to go to another one, no tpa command is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:42 pm

hyperlite wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:

Yeah, when that happens you cannot stay where you are. We actually entirely moved servers, keon and cool and I did. We went to a new server without the tpa command and I screamed at an admin and got banned. We may need to go to another one, no tpa command is terrible.

You didn´t notice the rest no /sethome no /back only /f home
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:52 pm

We wouldn't have gotten raided if some morons wouldn't have been making "improvements" to MY vault! That vault is my PERSONAL home which I am lending to the faction! Goddamnit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching Factions Server   Searching Factions Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching Factions Server
Page 1 of 1