Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Testing server application

Go down 
+6
Last_Jedi_Standing
The Schmetterling
scout37
Potato
Keon
PureLiquid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PureLiquid

Location : In my secret cave, playing minecraft and trying to capture the world.

Testing server application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:31 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
I think the problem is that it's too humanoid. This is a battlebot. There's no good reason it has to look like a person. The first one would be a great exosuit, and the one with the reverse legs could work like the cargo loader in Aliens, but they don't look like combat robots.
Maybe some weaponry on it would change it?
Small targeting thing on his shoulder (avp) & machine gun on its arm (or some kind of blaster).
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:53 am

The Thing is Big Battlebots are inefficent. Build an mechanic Spider with an integrated laser and equip it with the intelligence of the things in Alien vs. Predator
and it will be purrfect (purrfect=pure perfect)
Back to top Go down
PureLiquid

Location : In my secret cave, playing minecraft and trying to capture the world.

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:09 am

Cool3306 wrote:
The Thing is Big Battlebots are inefficent. Build an mechanic Spider with an integrated laser and equip it with the intelligence of the things in Alien vs. Predator
and it will be purrfect (purrfect=pure perfect)
Its funny you say that, I already made a small turret with four legs yesterday!
Edit :
Somekind of gun on his arm?
Spoiler:
(yay, started using spoilers >,<)
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Make entire arm a gun cheers
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:04 pm

i am reaaly angry at myself for accidently banning techne's IP now. But why can't they just let it be a download????

But please, no bent back legs. Unrealistically inaffecient.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Soo... Remove the head and replace it with a short sensor dome and a cluster of antennae. Get rid of the legs altogether and make the thing hover about a meter off the ground. Keep that arm, but flip it 90 degrees so the barrels are on top, and have it stick straight out. Add other weapons pointing in other directions. Color it black, with red lights for photoreceptors. Then have it fight by flying into the middle of a roomful of enemies and spinning around to track individuals with different weapons. Have it kill them in several dozen different but very efficient ways. There's your battlebot. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Testing server application - Page 2 Cockatielcriminalscum
Back to top Go down
PureLiquid

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 am

Something like this better?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:44 am

Testing server application - Page 2 210ef
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:26 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Wait I remeber to posted an STFU & GTFO above your post Ach and I know Sith was angry about it.
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST???
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Cheatmaster wrote:
Wait I remeber to posted an STFU & GTFO above your post Ach and I know Sith was angry about it.

He deleted it.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:00 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

He deleted it.

How can he delete posts???
He is no Admin
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Cheatmaster wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

He deleted it.

He is no Admin

Then another admin did.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:31 pm

The model still looks too much like golems, in my opinion. Ill see if i can get on techne on another PC tomarrow..
Back to top Go down
PureLiquid

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:12 pm

scout37 wrote:
The model still looks too much like golems, in my opinion. Ill see if i can get on techne on another PC tomarrow..
I'm already working on the texture, but it looks like GIMP & Techne don't go well together? Lol..
It just shows the textures all over the place with alot of invisible spaces.
I'll try to fix it tomorrow, gonna go to bed now ;D

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:13 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

He deleted it.

He is no Admin

Then another admin did.
Yeah. That wasn't me, but I probably would have done something similar.
Back to top Go down
PureLiquid

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:33 am

Currently redoing the model because I cant find another way to fix it..
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:49 pm

scout37 wrote:

Like THIS?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Techne
Back to top Go down
PureLiquid

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Khmac wrote:
scout37 wrote:

No, techne refers to a couple of things.
The techne we're talking about is a program that you can use to make minecraft models Smile

EDIT :
Looks like the remodelling didn't work either...
Does anyone know how to fix this weird texture bug? If so, i'd love to hear it because I cant show it off now :@
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:37 am

PureLiquid wrote:
Khmac wrote:
scout37 wrote:

The techne we're talking about is a program that you can use to make minecraft models Smile

EDIT :
Does anyone know how to fix this weird texture bug? If so, i'd love to hear it because I cant show it off now :@

I don;t. It became the bane of my models. I heard something about a texture map spread program or option, but since techne's IP is banned (stupid STUPID me!) i may never know. Unless...

I get the free trial of a different CA home security thing and hope that lets me access the IP list for the other version of CA security.
Back to top Go down
PureLiquid

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:41 pm

scout37 wrote:
PureLiquid wrote:
Khmac wrote:
scout37 wrote:

EDIT :

I don;t. It became the bane of my models. I heard something about a texture map spread program or option, but since techne's IP is banned (stupid STUPID me!) i may never know. Unless...

I get the free trial of a different CA home security thing and hope that lets me access the IP list for the other version of CA security.
Can you get it off my pc?
If so, I'll upload the files / installer on dropbox

EDIT;

I'm really sorry, but I' ll be gone for a while.
My computer is for sale because im in need of money. (Trying to buy a gamepc, almost got enough money for it)
If u want to help, the models can be found here;

http://www.4shared.com/file/BsXNoUBn/Battlebot2.html?

http://www.4shared.com/file/PV-mL9ed/Juggernaut.html?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing server application   Testing server application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing server application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2