Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )

Go down 
+19
Commander Kobialka
ACH0225
Potato
Commander Error
fr0stbyte124
Iv121
Hierarch Fenway
Dux Tell31
Beaner
Red Fang
Shiva
Danice123
GLaDOS
Laibach
Last_Jedi_Standing
hiloser12221
Keon
Tiel+
Pat Best
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:32 am

Legion wrote:
Jedi, can you do me a huge favor?

Can you tell Shiva to check her pm inbox whenever she's online on hamachi again?
OK.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:34 am

o_O
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:35 am

Legion wrote:
o_O
...?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:36 am

Your reply was almost instantaneous as opposed to the usual 10-20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:38 am

Legion wrote:
Your reply was almost instantaneous as opposed to the usual 10-20 minutes.
Ah. I am a Moderator. I see all and hear all.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:39 am

Either that or you lurk Razz
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:41 am

Legion wrote:
Either that or you lurk Razz
I lurk.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Oh, sweet. I can pre-order Reb from Stardock for the discounted price because I registered the original Sins with them.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Hey, Tiel.

[14:30:13] [Last_Jedi_Standing]
Hey, Shiva. Tiel asked me to ask you to check your PM inbox. I dunno why. Presumably he sent you something.
[14:51:22] [Shiva]
hmm... tell him to get on Hamachi.
[14:51:43] [Shiva]
he hasn't sent me anything.
[16:42:48] [Last_Jedi_Standing]
I think that's the problem.
[16:43:01] [Last_Jedi_Standing]
He said he was having trouble with Hamachi.
[16:43:09] [Last_Jedi_Standing]
He hasn't been on in a long time.

Here ya go.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Much appreciated.

e1:'This network appears to be Full!'

e2: Shiva, can you get on chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Finished ME2 today.

Lost two squad members in the last mission, both of their deaths were absolutely entirely dumb.

The first was when I assigned Thane to be the tech guy who would hack shit, then when the door malfunctioned he tried to shut it manually whilst putting a whole lot of effort to make sure his head was perfectly visible through the only opening through which enemies could shoot us from.
OF COURSE HE'S GONNA GET SHOT IN THE HEAD, JEEZ, I SAW IT COMING A MILE AWAY, I COULD HAVE PUSHED HIM OUT OF THE WAY TEN MINUTES BEFORE IT HAPPENED.
But more to the point, you want me to believe this master assassin who excels at remaining in cover and never being seen would be dumb enough to keep his head out in the open more than a nanosecond?
Nope. Not buying it.

The second death, this is really the big one:
We're about to cross a section invaded by a massive seeker swarm and I need a biotic expert to put up a shield to hold them back till we get through.
Wait, why do I have to choose only one? I've got not one but FOUR powerful biotics in my team, which could easily have been set up in two teams of two rotating to keep up a barrier large enough to protect EVERYONE.
So we go forwards, I've picked Miranda to hold up the barrier hoping she gets killed cause she became a bitch for no reason at all. Obviously she gets tired but hey, I picked as my squad both Jack and Samara, either of them could have created their own barriers but noooo.
Miranda drops the barrier, Jack gets dragged off by seekers. Hey, I put a lot of work into making Jack not a total bitch, I'm not happy with her getting dragged off when she could easily have protected herself from this.

/end rant.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Kasumi, Tali for infiltration.

Then you have to have a 'natural leader' for the infiltrator to not get killed like Garrus. I sent Thane on my first run too since he had nothing to live for.

Samara/Jack for biotic barrier.

Hey, at least it's more dynamic than ME1 pirat
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Legion wrote:
Kasumi, Tali for infiltration.

Then you have to have a 'natural leader' for the infiltrator to not get killed like Garrus. I sent Thane on my first run too since he had nothing to live for.

Samara/Jack for biotic barrier.

Hey, at least it's more dynamic than ME1 pirat

Should have set Tali as infiltrator. Wasn't sure if they'd kill her or not, sent Thane for the same reasoning you did : he was going to die either way.

Obviously I put Garrus as the team leader. Tali's led teams before but they have a habit of not listening to her and getting killed, so none of that this time, thanks.

I was sure whoever I put up for the barrier would get gibbed. I couldn't settle the Jack / Miranda confrontation with both loyal so Miranda became a bitch, as I said, so I tried to get rid of her. Backfired and I lost Jack D:

And then ME1, I find out I need to play it to get Wrex to not be dead and the genophage mission in ME3 to work out for the best ending.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:43 pm

ME1 is the best, really. Repetitive missions and crap storyline, yet the most content imo, at least compared to 2.

And when Tali's squad died the first time I saw them in the shack and was all ' Suspect '

Then when I played through the second time with my imported femshep I saw them scattered on the ground, including the one crushed by the YMIR...what a way to go. You have to admit, quarian marines suck. You only see them dying.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Legion wrote:
ME1 is the best, really. Repetitive missions and crap storyline, yet the most content imo, at least compared to 2.

And when Tali's squad died the first time I saw them in the shack and was all ' Suspect '

Then when I played through the second time with my imported femshep I saw them scattered on the ground, including the one crushed by the YMIR...what a way to go. You have to admit, quarian marines suck. You only see them dying.

I interrogated Reegar about that at Tali's trial. They don't like doing marine stuff. It's hard for them because of the suits. You don't even need to have a bullet wound to die, only a hole in your suit.
Thus Quarian marines are few in numbers, lack practice because really all Quarians would rather stay in their ships and front line assaults are their least favorite tactic.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Alright, blast it. Here's the rest of the tread. I'll try to fix it, but it didn't work last time. Area 51 has been alerted.

EDIT: Nope. Didn't work. Same weird reaction as last time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40