Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Void Star Triumvirate

Go down 
+7
Potato
Last_Jedi_Standing
Laserbilly
Iv121
The Schmetterling
blockman42
dimitriye98
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

Void Star Triumvirate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void Star Triumvirate   Void Star Triumvirate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Yeah I can't wait until you finish it up, but make sure to add lots of GUNZ! I PWN ships without lots of guns.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Void Star Triumvirate   Void Star Triumvirate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 am

Just for interest who is part of the Triumvirate?

the loki looks great but the Mjölnir-Class-Bomber is to small to power the engine and Weapons
Back to top Go down
dimitriye98

PostSubject: Re: Void Star Triumvirate   Void Star Triumvirate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:39 am

Cheatmaster wrote:

the loki looks great but the Mjölnir-Class-Bomber is to small to power the engine and Weapons

Goddamnit... let's just pretend it runs on a ZPM, everyone okay with that? Good.

As for the Loki, I have to get back to work on that, I was on a road trip for about half a month so I wasn't able to work on that. I just hope it ends up looking good, I'm worried it might be to big a project for a beginner like me.

Edit: Also, how will artificial gravity work, cause I have an awesome idea of having the Loki be two-sided with gravity attracted to a central plane.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Void Star Triumvirate   Void Star Triumvirate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm

dimitriye98 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

Goddamnit... let's just pretend it runs on a ZPM, everyone okay with that? Good.

As for the Loki, I have to get back to work on that, I was on a road trip for about half a month so I wasn't able to work on that. I just hope it ends up looking good, I'm worried it might be to big a project for a beginner like me.

Edit: Also, how will artificial gravity work, cause I have an awesome idea of having the Loki be two-sided with gravity attracted to a central plane.

Um.... I wouldn't do that. It may look awesome, but building it will be a pain, and getting from one section to the other will also be a pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Void Star Triumvirate   Void Star Triumvirate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Void Star Triumvirate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2