Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

CvN Shipworks

Go down 
+6
Commander Kobialka
Red Fang
The Schmetterling
Last_Jedi_Standing
hyperlite
Luna
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Ships for sale
NOTE: you may not buy a ship if you are an enemy or a hostile nation to our's, if you have bought and become an enemy or hostile you will be elimnated from the Universe
NOTE: reselling our ships is punishable by Nation Obliteration
Battleships/Frigates/Dreadnought
Spoiler:
Fighters
Spoiler:
Dropships
Spoiler:
Ground Vehicles
Spoiler:
Turrets
Spoiler:
Classles Ships
Spoiler:
more things i can not classify, however this is a very important system that is now critical to our fleet
The hole on the left is the incendiary missile, obviously it isn't used in space
The hole on the right is the High Explosive missile used for all purpose attacking
CvN Shipworks Missil10
The next image is of a missile dropping a spider drone on the ground the spiders even operate in space and are really cheap so we don't care if they get lost in space while attacking enemy ships
CvN Shipworks Missil11

Please let me know what you think. !Constructive! Criticisms are not desired but welcome
More to come soon

Last edited by CatsVsNinjas on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:24 pm

It's a bunch of flying triangles V2!!!!

But there pretty nice ships.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 pm

hyperlite wrote:
It's a bunch of flying triangles V2!!!!

But there pretty nice ships.
hey everybody has there own design and apparently flying triangles is mine
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 pm

I like them.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 am

Very... square ships. It' good to see that someone is using the official colours though.

I advide that you make them either streamlined, or sort of industrial, like IV's ships.
Back to top Go down
Red Fang
Recruit
Recruit
Red Fang

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:45 am

Wait, there are official colors?
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:04 pm

They are all blocky and most of them are.... not so good. The fighters are good though. The building in the background of the last pic does spark a bit of excitement however. Your fleet will be easy to destroy but at least it looks as though you will put a bit of a fight...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Very... square ships. It' good to see that someone is using the official colours though.

I advide that you make them either streamlined, or sort of industrial, like IV's ships.

MACKEROOOOTH! come oooooon.... You are not gonna make me put NETHERBRICK on my ships are you??? *pukes*
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:02 pm

nice. could i be the interior designer for you?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:32 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
maybe ill put the world up for download and you send you interiors to me and ill see about it
but yes
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

MACKEROOOOTH! come oooooon.... You are not gonna make me put NETHERBRICK on my ships are you??? *pukes*
whats wrong with nether brick i don't like it for home decoration (often) but i think it looks great on ships
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Kobialka wrote:
They are all blocky and most of them are.... not so good. The fighters are good though. The building in the background of the last pic does spark a bit of excitement however. Your fleet will be easy to destroy but at least it looks as though you will put a bit of a fight...
first reaction Shocked
next reaction Twisted Evil evil thoughts
Surprised smiles at the fact that you may die because you think its a building and that my fleet would be easy to destroy
also this is your fist warning i did say that you could criticize them but i ment constructively saying that they are blocky is ok but saying they are.... not so good is an insult you are now labeled as possible hostile level 1 you may only buy fighters, ground units, and dropships.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:04 am

Seriously, Kobialka, do you have anyone on your side? Because it seems to me that it is you and a few ships versus the Futurecraft Armada and pretty much every other fleet on the forum.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:14 am

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
maybe ill put the world up for download and you send you interiors to me and ill see about it
but yes
YES!
ok, just pm me when you go tthe download up/pm me when you wanna send it to through something like gmail.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:16 am

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

whats wrong with nether brick i don't like it for home decoration (often) but i think it looks great on ships
yeah, it's not THAT terrible... though too much use of it is possible, and i stand by my view of iron as the mian interior block.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:17 am

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
first reaction Shocked
next reaction Twisted Evil evil thoughts
Surprised smiles at the fact that you may die because you think its a building and that my fleet would be easy to destroy
also this is your fist warning i did say that you could criticize them but i ment constructively saying that they are blocky is ok but saying they are.... not so good is an insult you are now labeled as possible hostile level 1 you may only buy fighters, ground units, and dropships.
never judge a ship by the outside, or i'm gonna build a ship that looks tiny cuase most of it is cloaked, then uncloak and destroy you.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:18 am

superninjakiwi wrote:
CatsVsNinjas wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
but yes
YES!
ok, just pm me when you go tthe download up/pm me when you wanna send it to through something like gmail.
*facepalm* idiot, i didn't see the world download, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:06 pm

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Well... its BRICK.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Kobialka wrote:
CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Well... its BRICK.
you got ninja'd by me. apparently
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 pm

I did your pride of the fleet, but the problem was that it was immpossible for me to do the hold, without entirely redoing it. so i just did the area outside the bridge. security measures only. i also did it in the style you were using, so theres that. if you want me to use MY style, you'll have to tell me. i am tired of hosting images, so just tell me your email if you want pics.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:57 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Well... its BRICK.

What's wrong with Netherbrick? It certainly looks just as good as Lapis Lazuli, but it comes with stairs and fences, which Lapis Lazuli doesn't. Plus, I personally feel that red looks cooler, blue almost makes it seem... childish, like a ship you'd find in a cartoon.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:59 pm

I say, those are some nice fighters you've got there. Do you mind if I use some of them in my fleet? I could use some more varied strike craft.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:54 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Well... its BRICK.

What's wrong with Netherbrick? It certainly looks just as good as Lapis Lazuli, but it comes with stairs and fences, which Lapis Lazuli doesn't. Plus, I personally feel that red looks cooler, blue almost makes it seem... childish, like a ship you'd find in a cartoon.
My personal style happens to be blue, it's not childish at all.
CvN Shipworks 2012-025
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:47 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Well... its BRICK.

CvN Shipworks 2012-025

That is one good looking corridor!
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Well... its BRICK.

CvN Shipworks 2012-025

That is one good looking corridor!
told you all i'm good at insides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CvN Shipworks Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvN Shipworks   CvN Shipworks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CvN Shipworks
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Ship Design Area-