Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Futurecraft Signatures

Go down 
+8
blockman42
Commander Kobialka
TacticalSheep5
Laibach
Last_Jedi_Standing
Tiel+
Buggy1997123
Iv121
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:15 pm

You have inspired me to get back to work. At some point I'll upload a picture of a Bakura-class frigate. You said you wanted it against a black background, right?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:16 am

I prefer schematics though ....
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:03 am

Iv121 wrote:
I prefer schematics though ....
Like, an MCEdit schematic?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:14 am

Yes, I think that worldEdit produces schematics , too.

BTW guys tell me the best and worst siggy so far .
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:45 am

The Best is defiantly the your Lucifer (Red one).
Back to top Go down
Son of Wolves
Recruit
Recruit
Son of Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:57 pm

If I send you a world with my ship on it can you make a schematic of it (because I have no clue how), and put the head of my skin in the background? I can easily email you my skin. Oh, by the way, does it have to have a faction name?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:51 pm

One comment. I wish the photos weren't all head on. If you were to shift them, say 100 blocks to the west, and look back at the ship, it would give it much more feel.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:39 am

Oh wish I could - the strict size of minecraft siggs (728x100) Leaves me no room for work. Even those siggs you see here are too big and have to be resized to like 400x100 in order to be added which I can't stand. If it was up to me I would put the whole big freaking 1680x1050 ! As for the world I can use it, just the skin head popping out of the space doesn't sound that well for a futurecraft signature. For faction name I will simply designate your ship as X## <name> (x-no faction (Razz) , ## - ship class and the ship name OFC).
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:41 pm

About my ships: 1. the map for all of my creations is here https://futurecraft.forumotion.com/t425p285-server-applications-courtesy-of-tiel. 2. The cords to the tornado, -9914, 809
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:31 am

You probably didn't read my comment to mac - My internet doesn't allow me to log on most of the Minecraft servers for unknown reasons (Connection lost issue ... No my internet doesn't suck I have decent 15 Mb/S and happens randomly with no relation to the server's location. My best guess is that Notch's awful code may effect my comp differently ...) .

Anyway I can only accept Schematics, world saves or in the worst case screenshots from all possible perspectives of that ship (back-left , left , front-left ,back-right , right , front-right (If the ship is not symmetric) , repeat so for an angled view from above the ship, direct view from the side and an angled view from below the ship. As you see you prefer schematics ...
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:27 am

umm, the link I gave you has a post by tiel (legion) about a would save. It's the first to last post.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:32 am

Indeed , proceeding to work .
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:33 am

Iv121 wrote:
Indeed , proceeding to work .

cool beans, can't wait to see the sigs Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Futurecraft Signatures   Futurecraft Signatures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Futurecraft Signatures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2