Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Introduction to me. (And his ships)

Go down 
+7
Danice123
Dux Tell31
hyperlite
Formedoubly
Keon
lukas_schjodt
Catov123
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Catov123
Catov123

Introduction to me. (And his ships) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Hey I'm extremely new to this I discovered it while looking for mods to help me blow more stuff up in minecraft when I stumbled upon this wonderful mod in the making. I'm trying my hand and two ship projects right now only one, a single man fighter, is completed with, going by what I've read around here a corvette, in the making. Please forgive me for this is my first attempt at any type of ship and it's a little ugly lol.

Introduction to me. (And his ships) 2012-010

Introduction to me. (And his ships) 2012-011

Introduction to me. (And his ships) 2012-010

Introduction to me. (And his ships) 2012-012

[quote]
Back to top Go down
lukas_schjodt
lukas_schjodt

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:38 pm

that look better than my first ship/fighter
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Welcome to the Forums! The fighter looks good, it takes skill to use halfblocks well.
Back to top Go down
Catov123
Catov123

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 pm

It's mostly ugly to me due to the block coloring, I'm currently trying to find a mod or something that may let me dye blocks. I know it's cliche for coloring but I'm wanting to go red and black or red and silver/white. for most of my ship coloring.
Back to top Go down
Formedoubly
Recruit
Recruit
Formedoubly

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm

One post on the forum has a coloured steel mod.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Nobody has mentioned that this is a ship post in off topic...
Back to top Go down
Catov123
Catov123

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:23 pm

I thought about it only after I posted it, it was supposed to just be a "hey I'm the new asshole on the block hi guys! Very Happy" post but then I jumped the gun with it...
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:09 pm

I don't mind, I did that several times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

I moved it, your welcome.

And if your really desperate for a colored half block, I could look into it.
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
Catov123
Catov123

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Thank you for the move, may you forever be showered in booze and women and or men (idk if your a woman or fancy the gents so just throwing it in there) but the colored half blocks would be pretty sweet my search has turned up zilch so far.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:58 am

Interesting ship.
Bit small though....
Back to top Go down
Catov123
Catov123

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 am

Are fighters supposed to be bigger? if so that wouldn't take much of a design shift to make it longer. I'm still a little confused on the ship classifications due to about 3 threads that have different size classifications, my next one that next to the fighter/possible puddle jumper scout ship in a total of 125 blocks from the very rear main booster to the nose.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:14 am

Ignore all of them. Build ships however you want, make up our own classification.

Fighters are crafted, so build a Tier 1 ship: a frigate (10-50 blocks in length, probably).
Back to top Go down
Catov123
Catov123

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:25 am

I would shorten my ship that I'm making now that I kinda envision as a frigate, as I said earlier is 125 blocks long. Not counting the engines and the nose cone it would be 100 blocks long. But all I have right now on it is the frame work. Here have a look and ignore the part on the ground that's just how I lay out the idea before I start building in the air.

Introduction to me. (And his ships) 2012-013
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Catov123 wrote:
I would shorten my ship that I'm making now that I kinda envision as a frigate, as I said earlier is 125 blocks long. Not counting the engines and the nose cone it would be 100 blocks long. But all I have right now on it is the frame work. Here have a look and ignore the part on the ground that's just how I lay out the idea before I start building in the air.

Introduction to me. (And his ships) 2012-013

Looks like a Star Destroyer. And I want you and every one else to inhale neurotoxin welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Ignore glados/daman, hes insane Very Happy

although the greeting is probably insult free
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
Ignore glados/daman, hes insane Very Happy

although the greeting is probably insult free

Not just insane, an insane rouge AI. Don't forget the rogue AI part.
Back to top Go down
Catov123
Catov123

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 pm

It is very heavily based of a a star destroyer it will have my own creative twist to it just the outline is very star destroyerish
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 am

Epic ship is epic,
but the most important question is....

Will it make explosions? clown
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:15 am

Random person's random. But will the creeper explode?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 am

That was a perfectly normal post! I was simply wondering whether it would be usable.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Olympian_creeper wrote:
That was a perfectly normal post! I was simply wondering whether it would be usable.

Really?!? Really?!?
Back to top Go down
Catov123
Catov123

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:22 pm

I'm making it in single player creative mode right now I'll more than likely before I go forward with it start building it on the server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to me. (And his ships)   Introduction to me. (And his ships) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction to me. (And his ships)
Page 1 of 1